By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I think we're pretty lucky in this part of Spain, our local region is at 36 per 100,000. We are still not taking any chances because doing really simple things like wearing a mask, keeping a distance and carrying round a little bottle of hand sanitiser to keep our paws clean seems like a sensible way to keep us and other people safe. All these cunts banging on about how their civil liberties are being taken away and refusing to follow simple rules is probably why the fucker has got out of control.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
EluStIZX0AA9cHa

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Some stupid bint at my daughters school sent her kid in after her partner tested positive and she was waiting for her test result. The whole class now needs to self isolate for 14 days.

some parents can’t see their kids as they are at their partners house, some cannot work. My kids can’t see their Nan (who lives alone) on her birthday.

the silly cow hasn’t even apologised. She saids she couldn’t help it!! The worse part is, she works at the school as a teaching assistance.

luckily, no one appears to me sick, but her stupidity may have started a chain of infection that could lead to disaster

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Our local health authority has decided to vaccinate everybody aged 64 and 65 next week. Why? Fuck knows. No other age groups are getting the limited vaccines, teachers and front line workers like coppers and paramedics have been done, the really old folks in care homes I think are mostly done, but everybody else has to wait. The announcement that 64 and 65 year olds are being vaccinated has irritated Mrs D, she is not in that age group, I will not say which side of the age group she is because female type ladies of the opposite sex do not like it when you say they are older than you (whoops!). I am not irritated by the age group because I am one of the chosen few, I have received the SMS telling me to go and get jabbed on Tuesday, then I will be able to download my vaccination certificate to wave at the unclean plague carriers who are not special like me.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Had the Oxford one a few weeks back,2nd jab booked. No side effects, dosed up on paracetamol before and after. Have 6 weeks of home test kits delivered, 3 done and all valid and neg.
Under 50.....👀

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Had the Oxford one a few weeks back,2nd jab booked. No side effects, dosed up on paracetamol before and after. Have 6 weeks of home test kits delivered, 3 done and all valid and neg.
Under 50.....👀
I'm getting the Astrazeneca one as well, I expect them bastard UK Brexit bastards will have poisoned it for us nice EU type folks. I hope it's a proper EU produced one - of course it will be because the selfish cunts in the UK only want to share ours and they haven't got any spares. I have had a lot of vaccines in the past for jaunts into the jungle and very dodgy places I worked in in my younger days, they usually make you feel a bit iffy for a couple of days but iffy is much better than dead.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Is it weird that I've kept the letter confirming my positive Covid test from back in December 2020?

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
FFS. I'm fully vaccinated, and I'm still laying low--then there's these fuckwits. I guess that's to be expected from a club that used to be owned by George W Bush:

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
FFS. I'm fully vaccinated, and I'm still laying low--then there's these fuckwits. I guess that's to be expected from a club that used to be owned by George W Bush:
Yeah, saw that on the news the other day.
So many like yourself doing their part, abiding by the rules & using common sense yet other selfish "fvckwits" just don't have it in them.

FWIW, I believe their governor said it was OK. Another brilliant mind.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Yeah, saw that on the news the other day.
So many like yourself doing their part, abiding by the rules & using common sense yet other selfish "fvckwits" just don't have it in them.

FWIW, I believe their governor said it was OK. Another brilliant mind.
Yes, (unsurprisingly) he did.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Yes, (unsurprisingly) he did.
I guess this reply should go in the other thread, but didn't that asshat then refuse to attend the game himself because MLB made a stand against voting restrictions? In another fucking state?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lest we forget.....

I know everyone is saying what a great job Johnson has done with the vaccine rollout, but, he don't forget that the death toll per million in the UK would have been the 6th worst in the EU (if we had stayed in),so 22 other countries who are members of the EU managed to kill less of their citizens. All the lies about how the EU would have stopped Johnson's gamble on the vaccine - and it was a gamble, one that seems to have paid off, are of course lies put out to give Brexit some credibility it does not deserve. It would not be fair to blame Biden for the extra deaths caused by Trump, but the US of A would be 9th in the list if they were EU members, wow, even that fucking imbecile Trump killed fewer people than Johnson!

UK deaths per million - 1896
USA deaths per million - 1699

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Don't disagree that he blagged it... but he did nail his swingers to the wall on it... it could have gone colossally (is that a word) wrong if the vaccines weren't effective across the variants...

He and the UK 100% lucked out by going big and by going early...

And to be honest mate while I don't like the cunt or anything he has ever done, he did make the call so for this one thing I won't bash him.

The fact that he didn't lock down and didn't make decisions that caused the infection rates to soar is 100% on his fat shaggy head and he shoulsnbe judged on the whole of his handling, innumerable failures and solitary success.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Lest we forget.....

I know everyone is saying what a great job Johnson has done with the vaccine rollout, but, he don't forget that the death toll per million in the UK would have been the 6th worst in the EU (if we had stayed in),so 22 other countries who are members of the EU managed to kill less of their citizens. All the lies about how the EU would have stopped Johnson's gamble on the vaccine - and it was a gamble, one that seems to have paid off, are of course lies put out to give Brexit some credibility it does not deserve. It would not be fair to blame Biden for the extra deaths caused by Trump, but the US of A would be 9th in the list if they were EU members, wow, even that fucking imbecile Trump killed fewer people than Johnson!

UK deaths per million - 1896
USA deaths per million - 1699
Stats eh! We've done well with the vaccine rollout because the EU were 'negotiating' deals when we were ordering and got ahead of the game. The US under Trump never gave much of a fuck, because it was killing the BAME community and poor people and others that Trump didn't care about.

This one single triumph in a morass of Brexit and genneral Policy shit doesn't excuse the rest of Boris + cronies, decisions, lies, bluff and blunder.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Stats eh! We've done well with the vaccine rollout because the EU were 'negotiating' deals when we were ordering and got ahead of the game. The US under Trump never gave much of a fuck, because it was killing the BAME community and poor people and others that Trump didn't care about.

This one single triumph in a morass of Brexit and genneral Policy shit doesn't excuse the rest of Boris + cronies, decisions, lies, bluff and blunder.
I don't think so. Boris gambled - and to be fair he won, he hadn't got a scooby if the vaccine would work or kill all the citizens and I don't think he would care either way as long as he still got to be 'king of the world'.

Brexit and UK exceptionalism has fuck all to do with the vaccine rollout, all the EU countries are using different vaccines and have very different rules on who gets what, in Spain it changes every five minutes, I've had my first dose so fuck all the other people! Of course the Brexitards will try and claim the vaccine rollout in the UK could have only happened with a Brexitted UK, but that is bollocks. AstroZeneca and the UK will pay a price for fucking over the rest of the world, already my meds (which were AZ) have been replaced by more Euro friendly variants. The deals the EU were as you say 'negotiating' were done and signed and someone cynical, like me, could think that the 'difficulties' in supplying the EU compared to the surplus available to the UK were based on politics and finances. I only allow people to fuck me over once - I hope the EU also work on that basis and act accordingly.

Still, David Cameron is a cunt eh? The UK dictator is of course setting up an enquiry so everybody will look away from his totally corrupt reign and the huge number of unnecessary Covid deaths he allowed to happen. The UK might indeed have 'got ahead of the game' but I'd wait a week or two and see what happens following the totally stupid lockdown relaxation measures - even in bonkers Spain you would never see crowds of unmasked people crammed together queuing to go into a pub, even in the Madrid province where they have been relaxed as fuck (in Spanish terms) Plod would be sorting that sort of shite out.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Michigan - mask mandate, etc. Surging.
Florida - donesnt give a fck and hasnt for a while. half of what we have
Texas - doesnt give a fuck. 30% of what we have
Toronto - Pretty much locked down. Surging.

it is what it is at this point.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Michigan - mask mandate, etc. Surging.
Florida - donesnt give a fck and hasnt for a while. half of what we have
Texas - doesnt give a fuck. 30% of what we have
Toronto - Pretty much locked down. Surging.

it is what it is at this point.
Yeah, doesn't make much sense, does it. I do not advocate this kind of thinking at a policy level, but I find myself wondering what the fuck we should have done if all these various approaches worldwide: flip-flopping or consistent; caring or callous; science- or "freedom"-driven, have all had much the same results.

Just don't know what the fuck to think anymore.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think the scientific method of each individual not being a cunt is the best solution.

Selfish, moronic wankers are to blame for its continued spread.

Politicians who only give a fuck about voter confidence and opinion polls, business owners who only give fucks about turnover, members of the public who are thick as mince and either ignore the scientific advice or simply believe "Facebooks" alternative news sources (propaganda)...

I'd imagine all of us here have done everything we can to limit contact with others, take precautions where contact is necessary and adjusted our lives in order to be part of the solution, as opposed to the problem...

But how many people do you know who are not being as careful as you...? How many people are being facilitated opportunities to engage with other hapless twunts by business, government advice, employers and their own self convinced invincibility... fucking dozens, hundreds of the cunts...!

If you are one of these people then you have blood on your hands. You are what is wrong with society and you are what mother nature is going to cull out of the gene pool... maybe not this time but when this shit happens again and we're all in the middle of a Hollywood blockbuster and you continue to think you're invincible or justify your actions in some incomprehensible way... you will get caught out, you cunt...!