By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Expecting the local rules on masks to save you from the plague is dumb as fuck. There are rules in Spain, strict rules, but when cunts go to parties, have family gatherings, act like cunts, wear their masks round their chins, don't maintain sensible hand hygiene - then say 'oooh masks are no good because the cases are rising' then I just nod my head and think to myself that I was right about people - they are cunts, stupid cunts who will help spread the bollocks being put out by the total loonies for fuck knows hat reason.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
At what point are we comfortable walking around again with no masks on? Lord knows. Does it ever go back to ‘normal’? Lord knows.

Please soon.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
At what point are we comfortable walking around again with no masks on? Lord knows. Does it ever go back to ‘normal’? Lord knows.

Please soon.
Lol, lord...! Your lord, did this... its his divine will...!!!

Fuck that cunt...

It's a new normal bro, change & humans adaptation to that change is what has made us the dominant species on this planet... those who don't change will make the human race stronger with their needless sacrifice... the soppy jizz trumpets...!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lol, lord...! Your lord, did this... its his divine will...!!!

Fuck that cunt...

It's a new normal bro, change & humans adaptation to that change is what has made us the dominant species on this planet... those who don't change will make the human race stronger with their needless sacrifice... the soppy jizz trumpets...!!!
The good thing about the 'new normal' is that flu has not been a problem this year. We were warned about a terrible flu season here, everyone was told they needed a flu vaccine of they would die, then .... nuffink, no flu. This is because folks are wearing masks, washing their disgustingly filthy hands, maintaining social distances - all those terrible things we gave had to do, except the silly cunts who are not, and they are dying from Covid so that's fair eh?

I think some people are making a bit too much of the terrible restrictions and removal of their freedom that Covid has forced on them (or the government if you are a fucking mental cunt who thinks it's all a ploy to control you). Wearing a mask at the shops, keeping distance from filthy unhygienic strangers and just using a bit of common sense will become the new normal, not too severe - except to whinging cunt who knows all about their rights but give no fucks about responsibilities.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Do we get a postponement against Brighton away? What's the rule?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Didn't they delay a game already? Liverpool? Precedent has been set. If it isnt delayed then the preferential treatment for the big 3 clubs (Liverpool, City, Chelsea) will be in plain view.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
In the Premier League, the 2021-22 handbook states permission will not be granted to postpone a league match if a club has 14 or more players on its squad list available. But it is also taken on a case by case basis.

UEFA's guidelines state a match is only in jeopardy if a team have fewer than 13 players available, or no registered goalkeeper.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
In the Premier League, the 2021-22 handbook states permission will not be granted to postpone a league match if a club has 14 or more players on its squad list available. But it is also taken on a case by case basis.

UEFA's guidelines state a match is only in jeopardy if a team have fewer than 13 players available, or no registered goalkeeper.

Could be Conte's get out of jail free card for the Conference League.
"We had 15 players available. They made us play per the rules. We could not cope with covid in the squad prior to the match"
Make UEFA the bad guy and less heat on us for bowing out early of a tin pot cup.

I would be ok with that.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Fucking hell. No such thing as good timing for this sort of thing, but we were just starting to get a bit of momentum. You may be on to something RE the Conference game @USspur

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
There's no way we will chuck the "Chumpoins League" game... its still revenue ain't it...!!!

And rightly fucking so, I don't want some bullshit excuse for not being fit enough or not having enough squad depth...

Lay the cunt bare at Levys feet... only then can we survey the true wreckage of piss poor squad investment and contract management...

What fucking message would it send to the players, and the fans...

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
There's no way we will chuck the "Chumpoins League" game... its still revenue ain't it...!!!

And rightly fucking so, I don't want some bullshit excuse for not being fit enough or not having enough squad depth...

Lay the cunt bare at Levys feet... only then can we survey the true wreckage of piss poor squad investment and contract management...

What fucking message would it send to the players, and the fans...
Oh I don't think we should--I'm very much a believer in trying to win every competition you're in. I used think it was embarrassing when 'arry would basically toss in the EL. But I wouldn't be surprised if Tony sees the Conference League as a bit of a distraction.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Confirmed 8 players and 5 staff. If they make us play these matches we should just send the infected players out onto the pitch. Ridiculous. The adults need to step in at some point.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Conte was quite angry and concern in the press conference

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Look, none of this matters in the grand scheme of things, but I'm starting to think the PL needs to take a harder line on some of these cancellations. What bothers me, really, is that all of these clubs--including us--have young players that might really grasp the opportunity if they could get it. I like the rule the AFCON is using: If you have 11 healthy players, even if one isn't a GK, you play. If they're going to have football in a pandemic, and certainly without taking a break like most other leagues do during this time of year, then have football.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fter-covid-and-injuries-hit-sean-dyches-squad

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I read somewhere that 40% of professional players in the UK have refused vaccinations... dunno if that's one of those spurious internet horseshit stories, but if true... they're cunts.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I read somewhere that 40% of professional players in the UK have refused vaccinations... dunno if that's one of those spurious internet horseshit stories, but if true... they're cunts.
I've read it's improved to around 15% totally unvaxxed lately, but it's been pretty widely reported that the rates in PL are the lowest of any major European league--Spain, Italy and Germany leagues are almost totally vaxxed. Unsurprisingly the EFL clubs are even lower.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ha fucking ha Novak. His excuse for lying to the Australian immigration people was that he had already had Covid so did not need the vaccine - so the feds and journos looked into it and it seems that he broke the law in Serbia, Spain and probably other countries by travelling and attending public events while he knew he had Covid, he can be fined and imprisoned in Serbia and I hope they throw the book at the cunt,

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They won't....

I just saw a bunch of unwasged anti-voters with placards and flags...

What is it with cunts and waving flags...?

They didn't like being told to get a job and to fuck off...

Cunts.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
They won't....

I just saw a bunch of unwasged anti-voters with placards and flags...

What is it with cunts and waving flags...?

They didn't like being told to get a job and to fuck off...

Cunts.
In this country (or at least my own benighted section of it) the trend is homemade placards in front lawns. Things like "Trump is my President, Jesus is my savoer" and "COVID 19/ARTIFICAL INTELIGINCE=ANTICHRIST"

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Ha fucking ha Novak. His excuse for lying to the Australian immigration people was that he had already had Covid so did not need the vaccine - so the feds and journos looked into it and it seems that he broke the law in Serbia, Spain and probably other countries by travelling and attending public events while he knew he had Covid, he can be fined and imprisoned in Serbia and I hope they throw the book at the cunt,
They won't he's a national hero, bit like Karadzic, Milosevic and Mladic.......enough said eh? Seems total arrogance is a common personality trait amongst Serb 'warrior' types. Fuck off Novak.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Head of West London crime family, Liz 'Queenie' Windsor, has been infected with Covid by her son and underboss'Mad' Charlie Windsor. Third in command of the infamous Windsor gang, Andy 'The Weasel' Windsor' said "It weren't me guv, I don't breathe or sweat and I was having a pizza innit? Do you want a few quid in yer sky rocket to keep me out of it?"