By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer watch winter 2018

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We'd have to hedge our bets wouldn't we.... the euro could be much stronger by then and make this deal even more lucrative...
Oh fuck off, just fuck off with your filthy, dirty, scandalous 'project fear' talk about a stronger Euro, some of us are trying to scrape a few of the British quids together to buy a small shack in Spain! Viva El Euro!

EDIT:

What the fuck was I on about? I didn't mean Viva El Europe did I? No, of course I didn't! I meant Up The Quid! So much stuff going on at the moment, my fragile grip on sanity is getting weaker.

Last edited:
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/players/exclusive-mousa-dembele-flies-out-15674689
Mousa Dembele is nearing his exit from Tottenham Hotspur after flying out of the country to finalise his move to the Chinese Super League.
Yet...... nowt coming in.

I understand the arguments against, especially in Jan, but we're thin. Sisoko and Dier knocked up, Skipp while good still very green and I'm not sure Victor even plays for us anymore....

This team is crying out for a few fresh faces to reguvinate the squad. We're playing against billion quid teams domestically and in Europe and while we've done fantastic we are going to need to open our wallet at some point.

Even if the new player doesn't come in straight away and plays a bit part role until next season so he can learn how we play, we must be looking at adding some depth to our squad to maybe come off the bench.

I don't even care if it's the kids from the youth squad, if they are good enough. Get them out there and fatten that bench.

We need cover either way.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Yet...... nowt coming in.

I understand the arguments against, especially in Jan, but we're thin. Sisoko and Dier knocked up, Skipp while good still very green and I'm not sure Victor even plays for us anymore....

This team is crying out for a few fresh faces to reguvinate the squad. We're playing against billion quid teams domestically and in Europe and while we've done fantastic we are going to need to open our wallet at some point.

Even if the new player doesn't come in straight away and plays a bit part role until next season so he can learn how we play, we must be looking at adding some depth to our squad to maybe come off the bench.

I don't even care if it's the kids from the youth squad, if they are good enough. Get them out there and fatten that bench.

We need cover either way.

You'd hope weve had our eyes on some kind of Dembele replacement for a while now as when fit he's a first 11 player a bloody good one too. He's a unique type of player too so dunno who can replace him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
You'd hope weve had our eyes on some kind of Dembele replacement for a while now as when fit he's a first 11 player a bloody good one too. He's a unique type of player too so dunno who can replace him.
Can't replace him. Need to diversify and add another Ericsson or Dele type player.

I'd like to see a serious passer. Someone who can unlock defences slowing the 3 lads up top to run riot.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Goodbye the Mousse !!

DxF_V8eWkAUz3D4.jpg

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Can't replace him. Need to diversify and add another Ericsson or Dele type player.

I'd like to see a serious passer. Someone who can unlock defences slowing the 3 lads up top to run riot.
Someone strong and athletic with a better range of passing than Mousa had would be great. Dunno who though.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I'm sad to lose Mousse but happy for him, clearly his body couldn't cope with PL demands any longer so needed to do what's best for himself so fair play he earned that right with magnificent displays and respect for us as a Club.

Leaves us massively lightweight in midfield now though which is a worry, looks like we will change style rather than try and replace him.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'm sad to lose Mousse but happy for him, clearly his body couldn't cope with PL demands any longer so needed to do what's best for himself so fair play he earned that right with magnificent displays and respect for us as a Club.

Leaves us massively lightweight in midfield now though which is a worry, looks like we will change style rather than try and replace him.

I quite like Dele Alli in that role. He's aggressive enough, good feet and passes quickly. Scores to obviously which is a bonus.

Rev John Ripsher

Rev John Ripsher

Player in Training.
Still banging them in...., 87 apps, 47 goals.

Ricky Sacks @RickSpur

· 20h
[La Reppublica] reports Tottenham Hotspur could aim to compensate for Harry Kane’s absence by bringing Edin Dzeko back to English football.

Spurs face competition from West Ham, who have identified Dzeko as the ideal replacement for the China-bound Marko Arnautovic.#THFC #COYS

Last edited:
Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I'd take Dzeko. Thought he was great for City when he got on. Great aerial presence and physical up front.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Charlie Austin, late purchase this window? Levy style?

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
He’d be Champions League ‘tied’ wouldn’t he anyway?

I believe you re-register the UCL squad after groups, so he would be ok if we got him this week? Someone correct me if I’m wrong

deejbah

deejbah

Player in Training.
I believe you re-register the UCL squad after groups, so he would be ok if we got him this week? Someone correct me if I’m wrong

yeah, i think you are right, it has changed.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Sky Sports understand AS Monaco are in advanced talks with Tottenham Hotspur over a loan deal for Georges-Kevin I cant go for that no, N’Koudou

Denis suarez has gone to the scum on loan from barca.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Tottenham loan Nkoudou to Monaco
686432e5-e98c-4df8-9b77-fff822041cc4.jpg

David Ornstein
BBC Sport
Tottenham have reached an agreement with Monaco to loan winger Georges-Kevin Nkoudou to the Ligue 1 club.
The 23-year-old is scheduled to undergo a medical tomorrow morning before signing a deal until the end of the season.
There is no option for Monaco to buy the player, who joined Spurs from Marseille in August 2016 for £9m and spent the second half of last season on loan at Burnley.
Nkoudou has scored one goal in 26 appearances for Tottenham, playing only three games this season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Denis suarez has gone to the scum on loan from barca.
Inspired by Palace`s song for townsend to Bowie`s starman

There`s a spaniard,plays for the scum upfront
His name is Denis Suarez he`s a fucking useless cunt

Last edited:
Reactions: Yid
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
OMG signing day is so exciting!!!!!! Who was the other little French winger we had that we sold back to Ligue Un and he as actually pretty good? My mind fails me.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Anthony georgiou has gone on loan to levante rest of the season.