By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Summer 2020/21

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
" It was critical to build the new stadium. It wouldn’t have been possible to sustain Champions League football in a 36,000-seater stadium' the cunt said.

Well, cunt-chops, it seems like it's impossible to sustain CL football in your new big fuck off stadium eh? Was he being ironic? I don't know because I can never tell the difference between irony, sarcasm and cuntishness.

'He would ask that fans trust that the Board has the best interests of the Club at heart and remain fiercely ambitious.’ the cunt also said - lying cunt, the board has the best interests of the board at heart.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
" It was critical to build the new stadium. It wouldn’t have been possible to sustain Champions League football in a 36,000-seater stadium' the cunt said.

Well, cunt-chops, it seems like it's impossible to sustain CL football in your new big fuck off stadium eh? Was he being ironic? I don't know because I can never tell the difference between irony, sarcasm and cuntishness.

'He would ask that fans trust that the Board has the best interests of the Club at heart and remain fiercely ambitious.’ the cunt also said - lying cunt, the board has the best interests of the board at heart.
I asked does he love spurs or money earlier,i can give you a billion reasons why its money.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez is thinking about next season. Per OK Diario, he has set his sights on Tottenham striker Harry Kane, even though they know it will be hard to reach a deal.

Zinedine Zidane, Madrid's coach, wants a forward given Luka Jovic has been a complete failure and Kane is Madrid's preferred target.
However Kane has a contract until 2024 and Tottenham are very hard to negotiate with because of president Daniel Levy. Jose Mourinho also loves the striker and considers him fundamental.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

The Ivory Coast international told Canal + Afrique: “Can I see myself finishing my career at PSG? That is my plan!

“I would like to finish at PSG. It is before everything else the club of my heart. I have a feeling of unfinished business.

“It has been my club since I was a kid, I would go watch matches at the Parc des Princes. It was a dream for me to come to PSG and for me that dream is not finished.

“If I was to finish my career at PSG, I would love that. I could have spent my entire career at PSG, that certainly wouldn’t have upset me. When you play for the club of your heart, you don’t want to go anywhere else nor do you have regrets.

“There are players who have spent nearly their entire careers at one club because it is love. It is not a question of money or anything else. All my family is in Paris, I am Parisian, I cannot dream of better.

“Today I am having my little career elsewhere, I hope to be the best a bit everywhere. I am following PSG from afar, but it remains my club and that will not change.”

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Daniel Levy will sanction world record £200million Harry Kane move to Manchester United to ease financial worries as club continues to pay for £1billion stadium

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I have to be honest, hed be fucking mad to stay...

Go and play in a serial winning side with genuine world class players at a club who continuously invest in their personnel and actually have a realistic chance of winning silverware....

Thanks for the great memories H, I am so sorry that our cheap ass club has failed to live up to your high standards.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I have to be honest, hed be fucking mad to stay...

Go and play in a serial winning side with genuine world class players at a club who continuously invest in their personnel and actually have a realistic chance of winning silverware....

Thanks for the great memories H, I am so sorry that our cheap ass club has failed to live up to your high standards.

Starting to soften up the fans for the inevitable.

• Sad
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Starting to soften up the fans for the inevitable.
Been here before havent we....

It grips my shit so hard that 30 or 40 million could have seen us crowned Prem and CL champions and set our club on a stratospheric trajectory I dont think any English club could have contended with.

A team, a manager, a stadium, and all the supporting infrastructure ready to dominate for years to come...

Penny pinching, sheet balancing, piece of shit more interested in super yachts than football. Fucking bald cunt.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Been here before havent we....

It grips my shit so hard that 30 or 40 million could have seen us crowned Prem and CL champions and set our club on a stratospheric trajectory I dont think any English club could have contended with.

A team, a manager, a stadium, and all the supporting infrastructure ready to dominate for years to come...

Penny pinching, sheet balancing, piece of shit more interested in super yachts than football. Fucking bald cunt.
Yeh I think we all know what comes next. They start the process of pushing him out and spin it to turn the fans against him making it easier to sell.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yeh I think we all know what comes next. They start the process of pushing him out and spin it to turn the fans against him making it easier to sell.
Just wait until the agents start getting involved... at that point you know the players mind is made up and its effectively over.

H wont be the only one wanting away from this sinking ship...

I am still fucking baffled as to how it can go so wrong so quickly.

The only way we can hold Levy to account is by stopping the money flowing into the club... but there are streams of tourists ready to pay for the Tottenham experience...

Fuck him and the Totenham Corp... I want my fucking club back...!!!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Just wait for until the agents start getting involved... at that point you know the players mind is made up and its effectively over.

H wont be the only one wanting away from this sinking ship...

I am still fucking baffled as to how it can go so wrong so quickly.

The only way we can hold Levy to account is by stopping the money flowing into the club... but there are streams of tourists ready to pay for the Tottenham experience...

Fuck him and the Totenham Corp... I want my fucking club back...!!!
I think his agent is his brother.I may be naive,but Kane isnt motivated by dosh,but to win something I would say yes,its on his bucket list.He is pretty loyal,but even one of our own has his limits with Levy`s shit parade.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I think his agent is his brother.I may be naive,but Kane isnt motivated by dosh,but to win something I would say yes,its on his bucket list.He is pretty loyal,but even one of our own has his limits with Levy`s shit parade.
I`m talking shit,his agents are same as represent sessegnon and wan bisakka.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I`m talking shit,his agents are same as represent sessegnon and wan bisakka.
Think Kane could go for the right money, but there is no way he'll go to another PL club. I think he'll do 2,3, 4 years at Madrid or Barca and make 500k a week, come back at 29/30 and play out the rest of days here.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

On Friday night French outlet L'Equipe reported that Spurs boss Jose Mourinho personally called Meunier to convince him to move to North London.

This claim was backed up this morning by the Belgian website HLN, who shed more light on the story.

HLN claim that there is also interest from German club Borussia Dortmund in the player's services and whilst the player is interested in playing in the Bundesliga, the Jose Mourinho "effect" has certainly played a part in the player being open to a move to North London this summer.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Jesus, if that's true, do the deal Levy! If he starts being a bolox about trying to squeeze more out of it and fuck it up, I'll lose all hope! Sign the papers...

I wouldn't do it.
Umttiti & Semedo have been riddled with injuries & under performed for some time..

I'd keep Ndombele, work on his mentality & fitness as he's a far bigger talent than those two combined. Way higher ceiling..
I'd keep him over Arthur as well.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
That's the fucking main problem....

I'd like to think he has used this time to work on his fitness.... i wont hold my breath.

He'll come back fatter than a cart horse.

He doesn't exactly strike me as the self-motivated type who will be putting miles into his legs during lockdown.

Greggs would be delivering to his house hourly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
200 million is a lot of money...

Were just a fucking feeder club again

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I'd be surprised if he went to Utd or any other PL club tbh..Always thought Kane would go to Madrid or PSG or the likes and make silly money and then come back to us. 200 mill is alot but will it be reinvested ? Will it fuck.
Dont get me wrong, he doesn't owe us anything, and if he goes, good luck to him..but I still think he'd tarnish his rep here and I think he'd be very aware of that....let's see.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'd be surprised if he went to Utd or any other PL club tbh..Always thought Kane would go to Madrid or PSG or the likes and make silly money and then come back to us. 200 mill is alot but will it be reinvested ? Will it fuck.
Dont get me wrong, he doesn't owe us anything, and if he goes, good luck to him..but I still think he'd tarnish his rep here and I think he'd be very aware of that....let's see.
Really with complete disrespect to united,he has less chance of winning stuff there than at spurs.I cant see us selling to a PL club let alone him going to one by choice.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Really with complete disrespect to united,he has less chance of winning stuff there than at spurs.I cant see us selling to a PL club let alone him going to one by choice.
United will pay the wages though.

At this point I dont actually care. As Dave has said... he has stayed probably 2 seasons more than i would have ...