By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

Transfer Window Winter 21/22

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
I like the Bentancur transfer. Great back line shield however his forward passing is non existent. We really need a passer in the middle of the park.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Founding Member
Can someone remind me why we signed him...?
I'd like to know that as well because I honestly can't remember if he was signed for The Cunt or Nuno or Paratici thought he was buying some gin and accidentally signed Gil instead.

The kid has some skills, that's for sure, but as @Glenjamin has said, it doesn't make a lot of sense to loan him back to where he scouted him. If we truly want to see if he's up to English football, send him to an English Football club where he'll play more games.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Founding Member
Ahhh it's good to get my fix of being underwhelmed and teased about the possibility of signing someone decent. Bring back the late eighties when we had Gazza and Lineker coming in. Now we get throwaways and also rans....I'd say Antonio is already lining up his next career move in June if Levy doesn't keep his word...and then who's next ? Neil Warnock ? Mick McCarthy ?
SERIOUSLY PISSED OFF!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Looks like it'll be mainly outgoings today apart from the two we've signed from Juve.

Fatty and Gil loaned out. Lo Celso going out on loan also a possibility.

Gil's loan is apparently a straight loan with no option to extend and no option to buy as well.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Don’t think Dele will be going out on loan then because I don’t expect us to send four of our main players out and only bring in two.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
True. I suspect if he doesn’t go, he’ll be nothing more than a backup option for the remainder of the season and then probably sold in the summer.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
I agree, shame how it ended up for him.

Just been said on SSN that we enquired about Carrisco but Atletico didn’t want to do a deal.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Rather Gil went and played more games and returned than stay here and have limited gametime

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Palace and Everton possibly after Dele. Palace would be loan, Everton would be a sale.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Have to think there maybe another incoming then if that’s the case.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Don’t know if this will work on my phone

Fatty out on loan is “done” apparently with an option to buy for 65m euro which will be around a £9m hit on his original fee if they sign him permanently

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member

Quite some clear out if this happens and Dele also goes.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Just don’t know whether these people on Twitter are reliable. 9m hit is pretty good considering the circumstances.

Don’t think Lo Celso wants to go to Lyon think it’s Spain or staying here.

Come on Dan pull a rabbit out of the hat.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Being reported that an agreement has been made with Lo Celso and Villarreal.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
SSN now reporting Ali is in talks with Everton.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
I hope N’Dombele’s medical today is less than 30 minutes…..

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Looks like Dele deal is done that was fucking quick

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Tell you what if we don’t bring in at least one more signing I will be pissed fucking off.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
A lot of the ITK stuff says it depends on the outgoings so if Lo Celso, Gil, Alli and Fatty are all moving then surely we can look at one more incoming maybe ?

Hope Dele can get his career back on track.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
At least Dele showed more fight and loyalty then them 2 other fuckers.

I wish him well also as shit as he was during the latter stages of his Tottenham career.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So just a bit of housekeeping, here's the current tally:

INS:
Dejan Kulusevski
Rodrigo Bentancur

OUTS:
N'Dombele
Gil
Alli
LoCelso?

You'd think we'd need to bring in another, but I'm not so sure. With no European football, we could probably get by with a thin squad. If the two Juve guys can really play, then we'll actually have more options with those two than the outgoing 4. That says an awful lot. Though I think LoCelso was at least decent. No idea how Gil was better for us than Lamela. I would take Lamela back in a heart beat just to see him stomp on someone for no apparent reason. Ah, nostalgia.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
This is quite incredible if it turns out to be true ..

A free transfer and a token £10m fee if he plays 20 games. For a player who was once touted as a £100m player, that's a truly shocking fall.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Oh, and keep in mind that at one point we could have moved Delle and N'Dombele for a combined 110 mil. Sometimes it is just better to sell.