By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Winter 21/22

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Poch wasn‘t backed he mostly bull shit., people seem to forget he was (apart from 2 windows) where are we really needed was a back up for Kane. Yes some worked out and some didn’t, but the calibre of players is always something we have issues with because of the status of the club. Even when we finished 2nd in the league, we still are not as attractive as Barca, Real, United, City etc

Full list of players Mauricio Pochettinosigned for Tottenham​

Ben Davies: Signed from Swansea for £11.39m in July 2014

Michel Vorm: Signed from Swansea for £5.12m in July 2014

Eric Dier: Signed from Sporting Lisbon for £4.50m in July 2014

DeAndre Yedlin: Signed form Seattle Sounders for £2.34m in August 2014

Federico Fazio: Signed from Sevilla for £9m in August 2014

Benjamin Stambouli: Signed from Montpellier for £5.31m in August 2014

Dele Alli: Signed from MK Dons for £5.97m in February 2015

Kevin Wimmer: Signed from FC Köln for £5.40m in June 2015

Kieran Trippier: Signed from Burnley for £4.41m in June 2015

Toby Alderweireld: Signed from Atletico Madrid for £14.40m in July 2015

Clinton N'Jie: Signed from Lyon for £12.69m in August 2015

Heung-min Son: Signed from Bayer Leverkusen for £27.00m in August 2015

Victor Wanyama: Signed from Southampton for £12.96m in June 2016

Vincent Janssen: Signed from AZ Alkmaar for £19.80m in July 2016

Moussa Sissoko: Signed from Newcastle for £31.50m in August 2016

Georges-Kevin N'Koudou: Signed from Marseille for £9.90m in August 2016

Davinson Sanchez: Signed from Ajax for £36.00m in August 2017

Juan Foyth: Signed from Estudiantes for £11.70m in August 2017

Serge Aurier: Signed from Paris Saint-Germain for £22.50m in August 2017

Fernando Llorente: Signed from Swansea for £13.59m in August 2017

Lucas Moura: Signed from Paris Saint-Germain for £25.56m in January 2018

Tanguay Ndombele: Signed from Lyon for £54m in July 2019

Jack Clarke: Signed from Leeds for £9.9m in July 2019

Ryan Sessegnon: Signed from Fulham for £24.30m in August 2019
They are the players he got....

Not the players he wanted.....

Small, but important distinction.....

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
They are the players he got....

Not the players he wanted.....

Small, but important distinction
He wanted some, that’s is well known. But most of the players he wanted joined bigger and better clubs once they showed interest.

That is where we are and always have been as a club.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
For the love of fucking christ ..

PAY THE FUCKING ASKING PRICE !!!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Poch wasn‘t backed he mostly bull shit., people seem to forget he was (apart from 2 windows) where are we really needed was a back up for Kane. Yes some worked out and some didn’t, but the calibre of players is always something we have issues with because of the status of the club. Even when we finished 2nd in the league, we still are not as attractive as Barca, Real, United, City etc

Full list of players Mauricio Pochettinosigned for Tottenham​

Ben Davies: Signed from Swansea for £11.39m in July 2014

Michel Vorm: Signed from Swansea for £5.12m in July 2014

Eric Dier: Signed from Sporting Lisbon for £4.50m in July 2014

DeAndre Yedlin: Signed form Seattle Sounders for £2.34m in August 2014

Federico Fazio: Signed from Sevilla for £9m in August 2014

Benjamin Stambouli: Signed from Montpellier for £5.31m in August 2014

Dele Alli: Signed from MK Dons for £5.97m in February 2015

Kevin Wimmer: Signed from FC Köln for £5.40m in June 2015

Kieran Trippier: Signed from Burnley for £4.41m in June 2015

Toby Alderweireld: Signed from Atletico Madrid for £14.40m in July 2015

Clinton N'Jie: Signed from Lyon for £12.69m in August 2015

Heung-min Son: Signed from Bayer Leverkusen for £27.00m in August 2015

Victor Wanyama: Signed from Southampton for £12.96m in June 2016

Vincent Janssen: Signed from AZ Alkmaar for £19.80m in July 2016

Moussa Sissoko: Signed from Newcastle for £31.50m in August 2016

Georges-Kevin N'Koudou: Signed from Marseille for £9.90m in August 2016

Davinson Sanchez: Signed from Ajax for £36.00m in August 2017

Juan Foyth: Signed from Estudiantes for £11.70m in August 2017

Serge Aurier: Signed from Paris Saint-Germain for £22.50m in August 2017

Fernando Llorente: Signed from Swansea for £13.59m in August 2017

Lucas Moura: Signed from Paris Saint-Germain for £25.56m in January 2018

Tanguay Ndombele: Signed from Lyon for £54m in July 2019

Jack Clarke: Signed from Leeds for £9.9m in July 2019

Ryan Sessegnon: Signed from Fulham for £24.30m in August 2019
@Yid has it exactly right. We have forever wasted so much money on average players, when we’ve needed quality. I wish that list was half as long and twice as good for the same money.

Levy is his own worst enemy - promises and then fails to back good managers.

LEVY OUT

Reactions: Yid
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
From Glenn Hoddle book - fact.

1643452849345.png

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I’d like to understand what Paratici does because it seems to me that despite his enormous reputation, he doesn’t seem to do too much of anything.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Is this Kuselevski even good? Does he even play? He'll for a 35 mil we might have been able to buy McKennie, who we could definitely use.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Honestly guys, I don't understand where you've developed the fucking patience to suck this shit any fucking longer...!!!

The club was at the pinacle of the game. The club had the best and brightest young players and manager the world had to offer...

And Levy fucked it all up by buying property in Hackney as opposed to spending modestly to refresh the squad...

He then alienated and sacked our manager after he couldn't work more miracles with a broken side and employed some of the worst fitting managers to succeed him we have ever had the misfortune to watch, further destroy our fucking club.

WE ARE THE ABSOLUTE LAUGHING STOCK OF PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL... BECAUSE OF OUR CHAIRMANS PISS POOR DECISION MAKING IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BUSINESS MATERS.

The club owner is not interested in football just the bottom line.

Our best players want out. NO players want to come here.

And some of you still have patience... some of you are still clinging onto the Fact Conte is here he will magically erase the last 3 years and force Levy and Lewis to actually invest in the squad...?

He will somehow make hitchen stop buying absolute garbage to pad out our squad at premium prices and wages and we will find the next Bale, Modric and Berbatov...?

For fuck fucking sake lads...! THIS CUNT has your pants down and has been rogering you dry for the last 10 fucking years...!!!

We've now got to out bid Citeh, Utd, Chavs, Barcodes, Arsenal and any other cunt who has money before we will even get a sniff of a top flight player...

We're a fucking joke. I am embarrassed.

#LEVYFUCKINGOUT
It’s not really about patience with me anymore mate, we’ve seen the same shit time after time, that you just know what's gonna happen and the excuses they'll come out with, i've become desensitized to the whole situation. We were never gonna do much business in this window. It was clear when you hear murmurings from within that the paying off of the stadium, covid, matchday sales down, shifting players before buying and my old favorite it's a tough month to do business in, although in reality, it's actually not a great month to do business in.

I've been angry about it for too long, i'm now just numb to it, it's just boring, 'it's the hope that kills you' well i have very little hope in the people that run the club. What i don't want us to do is spunk £50-60 mill over the next few days on players that aren't going to improve us, although that Bentancur guy looks fairly decent and could be an upgrade on our current midfield which isn't hard! Not sure i wanna see us buy that reserve winger for Juve. We don't need a winger unless they're top draw, which he maybe but i don't see anything particularly special about him (i might be wrong though),there's far more important areas to upgrade, so we might aswell save for the Summer, when maybe, just maybe, we can clear some shit out and the evil wank stain can have a proper go in the transfer market (hopefully Hitchen can actually find some decent players, rather than spunking the money he is given on complete shit),and if we don't, then i won't be surprised but at some fucking point, you've gotta think we're gonna have a window where we go balls deep.

He can't let Conte down, otherwise he'll walk and the fans will destroy him. If Conte isn't backed in the Summer, ENIC know the noise will get very loud against them, so we'll see. I'm just not gonna waste my time getting angry anymore, coz this lot aren't worth the energy, and i don't see them going anywhere anytime soon.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Average club buying average players shocker!! We have never bought a world class player….ever. If you think this will change now then you have no fucking idea on how football works.

To sign the likes of the players you expect us to get, we need to be a) challenging and winning trophies for at least 3 years or b) be owned my a gazillionaire

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Average club buying average players shocker!! We have never bought a world class player….ever. If you think this will change now then you have no fucking idea on how football works.

To sign the likes of the players you expect us to get, we need to be a) challenging and winning trophies for at least 3 years or b) be owned my a gazillionaire
Average club, we're the 10th richest club in the world, we have an owner who's barely put a single penny into the playing side, there are players littered all over the prem, not to mention Europe, who would improve our current 1st XI. Christ, you could incorporate half the Brighton side into our team and it would make it better straight away, it's pure nonsense to suggest we can't get the players we should be getting, yes there are players that are beyond us but there's a large pool of players that would make us better but terrible recruitment and a lack of ambition has curtailed us.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Honestly guys, I don't understand where you've developed the fucking patience to suck this shit any fucking longer...!!!

The club was at the pinacle of the game. The club had the best and brightest young players and manager the world had to offer...

And Levy fucked it all up by buying property in Hackney as opposed to spending modestly to refresh the squad...

He then alienated and sacked our manager after he couldn't work more miracles with a broken side and employed some of the worst fitting managers to succeed him we have ever had the misfortune to watch, further destroy our fucking club.

WE ARE THE ABSOLUTE LAUGHING STOCK OF PREMIER LEAGUE FOOTBALL... BECAUSE OF OUR CHAIRMANS PISS POOR DECISION MAKING IN BOTH FOOTBALL AND BUSINESS MATERS.

The club owner is not interested in football just the bottom line.

Our best players want out. NO players want to come here.

And some of you still have patience... some of you are still clinging onto the Fact Conte is here he will magically erase the last 3 years and force Levy and Lewis to actually invest in the squad...?

He will somehow make hitchen stop buying absolute garbage to pad out our squad at premium prices and wages and we will find the next Bale, Modric and Berbatov...?

For fuck fucking sake lads...! THIS CUNT has your pants down and has been rogering you dry for the last 10 fucking years...!!!

We've now got to out bid Citeh, Utd, Chavs, Barcodes, Arsenal and any other cunt who has money before we will even get a sniff of a top flight player...

We're a fucking joke. I am embarrassed.

#LEVYFUCKINGOUT
I've followed / supported this club since the mid '70's (just before we went 'down').

For me, times like these last 2-3 years, similar to what it was like in the 90's & early 2000's, create a bit of detachment. More of an indifference. Losing a game is no longer a huge disappointment like for instance "OH SH!T!!!" but has morphed to something like "oh well". It's less important because my expectations have been tempered or more precisely, considerably lowered.

Levy may be a bit of a tight arsehole but he's also a shrewd businessman. Spurs are a major component in his investment portfolio. It's success is a significant driver in it's appreciation. As others have pointed out, he's screwed about for some time & if he messes & loses Conte & Paratici, there may be no way back for a long time. He knows this as the anti-Levy 'noise' in the stadium is getting louder despite more empty seats.

Some decent players will come in.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I didn't make that post to cause and argument or provoke friction lads...

I simply vented my frustrations of the tired boring rinse repeat cycle our club has been stuck in for what seems like forever.

My frustration I think, is watching these mega clubs hoover up everything and anything they want while we head backwards with our best a brightest being primed to be cherry picked to make our rivals even better at our expense.

Opinions are like arseholes... evey cunt has one and often you prefer the smell of your own...!

We will see what the weekend brings and I'll still be a Yid in February as will you boys...

BOCS

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
I didn't make that post to cause and argument or provoke friction lads...

I simply vented my frustrations of the tired boring rinse repeat cycle our club has been stuck in for what seems like forever.

My frustration I think, is watching these mega clubs hoover up everything and anything they want while we head backwards with our best a brightest being primed to be cherry picked to make our rivals even better at our expense.

Opinions are like arseholes... evey cunt has one and often you prefer the smell of your own...!

We will see what the weekend brings and I'll still be a Yid in February as will you boys...

BOCS
@Yid no offense taken Pal. Just offering my perspective. All good.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
All good here, decent discussions are what’s good about this forum. We can all disagree without falling out and personally I enjoy hearing other peoples perspective. Your all still a good bunch of cunts in my book

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Not to mention the fact that argument and friction are the lifeblood of this forum.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
Looks like deals have been sealed for the two Juventus players. Don’t watch Italian football so don’t know anything about them.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Fabrizio Romano

@FabrizioRomano

·
4h

Tottenham and Juventus are preparing paperworks in the night to be signed on Sunday for Dejan Kulusevski deal. He's prepared to fly to London in the coming hours. Loan fee around €5m
⚪️
🇸🇪
#THFC Spurs are confident to complete also Rodrigo Bentancur deal for €19m plus add ons.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ooooh? Dunno, maybe they'll be good. I watched a Youtube video which everybody knows is the best way to judge a player coming to the premier League - and they looked as good as the Youtube videos on Dele, N'Dombele and just about every other player on the planet, so let's wait and see if they actually arrive and if they do, if they are any good. They are obviously not Conte's first choices, he should have known that working for Levy means you never get what you want or need. Like always, I will wait until I see them in a real, un-photochopped Spurs shirt until I actually believe the deals have been done. #FukcOffLevyYouCunt

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

I'm sure I read somewhere that Kulusevski was being compared to Kevin De Bruyne which is clearly high praise indeed.

He mainly operates on the right hand side and can play on the right of a front three, although his preferred position is a playmaker behind the strikers so maybe a replacement for Dele/Lo Celso ??

Bentancur seems to be more of a complete CM apparently and could challenge, or even replace, Hojbjerg maybe ?

But then we're here, again. Missed out on apparent "top targets" and punting on two cheap youngsters who you have to google to see who they are. I suppose you have to (try and) have a bit of faith that Conte has approved the signings but I guess time will tell.

T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
HERE WE GO it’s happening!

Kulevski or whatever his name!

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Looks like Fatty might be finally on his way ..

Lo Celso apparently turned down the chance to move to Lyon as well.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Looks like Fatty might be finally on his way ..

Lo Celso apparently turned down the chance to move to Lyon as well.

Probably thought can't be arsed going to listen to that gurney cunt. Only just getting rid of him.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not to mention the fact that argument and friction are the lifeblood of this forum.
and also cunts.

Anyway, I've quit following transfers a few years ago. I'll be angry/delighted/awash with ennui on Feb 1, assuming that's still when this bullshit ends.

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Apparently Fatty to Lyon is “done”

Lo Celso to Villareal is apparently close.

The word also seems to be that the two Juve players will be the only incomings.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Couple of Tweets from James Horncastle about the two we've signed. Horncastle is the Serie A journalist for The Athletic so he certainly knows what he's talking about.

On Kulusevski :

On Bentencur :

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Bryan Gil loan to Valencia also seemingly "done"