By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Transfer Window Winter 22/23

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He's been injured... all year?

"About Lucas Moura, we didn’t have him from the start of the season. And we are continuing to not have him," explained the Italian. "He has this problem, he is struggling a lot to find a solution. For sure it’s a difficult situation. Because I have a good player in my squad, but he’s never available. It’s like you don’t have him.

"It’s a pity because I repeat: we are talking about a good player, a good guy, but he is struggling a lot to solve this problem. I don’t know, I don’t know what in the future happens about him."
Didn't know he's been injured thank mate...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Lucas Moura will not have his contract extended by the club and can leave for free at the end of the season. Just one rather large 'thank you' from me. I went to that game in Amsterdam without a ticket, turned out there was about 4000 others doing the same thing and it was one of the best nights ever supporting Spurs. Just fantastic, thank you.

Wishing you every success, happiness and health for the future.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I read that we were after Saint Maximin and Zaha, yeah but no. It's all bollox innit, why would Taliban United want to sell the Saint and why would we want Zaha?

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Ali Gold is very good at putting all this nonsense into perspective, one of the best journalist for Spurs. His videos are always a decent watch

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Tottenham are interested in signing Belgium winger Leandro Trossard, 28, from Brighton. (Evening Standard)

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Tottenham are interested in signing Belgium winger Leandro Trossard, 28, from Brighton. (Evening Standard)
This has been all over Twitter for weeks, same as Pedro Perro

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
It appears his head might have been turned ..

I can see this being the second coming of Saido Berahino personally.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Not sure why we are after this guy. Brighton players have not looked so hot once they leave, see Bissouma, Yves. Porro I would take for sure. I'd actually take Spence over what we have now but that won't happen because Conter is a big meanie.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
I think he's made a big mistake with this announcement, especially considering Brighton have supposedly already activated his optional year's extension.

I personally wouldn't want him anyway. If he's willing to do this to Brighton then he'll be just as willing to do it to us if he wants to try and force a move.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Fuck Qatar and fuck their money. Filthy, corrupt cunts sho give not a single fuck about human rights.

They invest one dirty penny into this club and I am off.

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
Noooo wayyyy! Real Madrid have bid £100m for Emerson Royal 😭😭😭😭 this is sooooo mad!! @ChelseaFC

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Noooo wayyyy! Real Madrid have bid £100m for Emerson Royal 😭😭😭😭 this is sooooo mad!! @ChelseaFC
As I said the other day to my brother, who I love and who I don't trust...I'm gonna need to see a source on this one before I pay any attention.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
As I said the other day to my brother, who I love and who I don't trust...I'm gonna need to see a source on this one before I pay any attention.

The tweets and comments about this are
1) trolling arsenal
and
2) winding up CFC because of their spending

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Zaniolo not renewing contract. Spurs exploring a move in January.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Tottenham will meet with Sporting Lisbon this week to discuss a deal for Spain right-back Pedro Porro, 23, who has agreed personal terms with the club. (Sunday Mirror)

Tottenham are plotting a £20m move for Bayer Leverkusen and Ecuador defender Piero Hincapie, 21. (Sun on Sunday)

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
#Zaniolo, no summit for the renewal. Tomorrow he plays the starter, there are #Premier sirens (#Tottenham in the lead but not only) to understand the feasibility in January. Open situation. The Italians today possibly only for July

Havocc

Havocc

Founding Member
We have 3 fucking RWB, why do we need another when a CB, an attacking midfielder are much more needed

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We have 3 fucking RWB, why do we need another when a CB, an attacking midfielder are much more needed
There's an increasingly large number of commentators who think that that we don't need a new RWB, we need a new manager with a more tactically flexible approach. I wish I wasn't but I'm starting to think that I might be one of them.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
There's an increasingly large number of commentators who think that that we don't need a new RWB, we need a new manager with a more tactically flexible approach. I wish I wasn't but I'm starting to think that I might be one of them.
We shouldn't sign anyone at all this window. Conte's not going to stick around even if we buy Mbappe and Hakimi, we all know it, so there is no point in "backing" him. Levy has done an awful job of recruiting managers in recent years, but right now, I think he should take one more shot at trying to get it right.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
We shouldn't sign anyone at all this window. Conte's not going to stick around even if we buy Mbappe and Hakimi, we all know it, so there is no point in "backing" him. Levy has done an awful job of recruiting managers in recent years, but right now, I think he should take one more shot at trying to get it right.
This. Does anyone seriously think that Tony will be around for another season?

So we sign a wingback or two, giving us a grand total of 6 or 7 by my count, and then recruit a manager who doesn't play with wingbacks. Most of the managers we'd bring in--Poch being first on the list--don't. Admittedly some, but not all, could play as proper FBs. Likewise midfielders--the ones we have now are much of a muchness, and there is no way we'd sign an attack-minded CM with Conte in charge. So we sign one more player that likely won't fit in a new manager's system.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
If we fail to win either the City or Fulham games coming up then it should be the end for Conte. I wouldn't be surprised if Levy hasn't already been sussing out one or two possible replacements.
I'd be happy if Poch was top of the list but I'd be just as happy if we got any decent manager that plays on the front foot and attacks.
Poch aside, I'd like someone like Marco Silva. Really attacking style, great to watch. Brave and aggressive.
Basically everything we haven't been for quite a while sadly.