By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

Transfer Window Winter 22/23

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Founding Member

I'm pleased for the kid to get away and go to a team that actually wants him, especially if it turns out that this is true ..

You could argue this is the 'human' cost of Levy's player 'trading'. Fucking with a promising youngster's career just to make a few quid. See also: Djed Spence.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
This pisses me off no end.

Gil looks like he might be really quite exceptional. I just hope that he gets plenty of football at Seville and Pochettino brings him back in next season where he will certainly get his opportunity.

Spence, Gil, Skipp…Conte is a youth killer.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

Sevilla awaits Bryan Gil this Monday. The Nervión club has accelerated the negotiation with Tottenham and if nothing goes wrong, the winger will return on loan.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
This pisses me off no end.

Gil looks like he might be really quite exceptional. I just hope that he gets plenty of football at Seville and Pochettino brings him back in next season where he will certainly get his opportunity.

Spence, Gil, Skipp…Conte is a youth killer.
Skipp was developing in to a quality CM and that's all come to a screeching halt under Conte. I appreciate he's been unlucky with Hojbjerg and Bentancur ahead of him, but I think he certainly showed what he's capable of against Preston at the weekend.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
A lot of stories this morning claiming that Sporting have changed their mind at the last minute about Porro even though everything had been agreed.

One even claiming it’s all off.

Never a dull moment.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
A lot of stories this morning claiming that Sporting have changed their mind at the last minute about Porro even though everything had been agreed.

One even claiming it’s all off.

Never a dull moment.
Our transfer dealings are an embarrassment

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
The Pedro Porro affair at Tottenham is still alive. The negotiation suddenly slowed down, due to payment methods, but the parties involved do not take it for granted. Still standing, then, that of Héctor Bellerín at Sporting de Portugal. Key hours.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
The Porro situation is made more absurd by the fact that he had a release clause which had expired by the time we entered into negotiations for him.

If we’d moved earlier and paid the release fee, which is the fee we appear to have agreed with them, then Sporting would be powerless to prevent him leaving.

But all might not be lost .. 🤣

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Conte can fuck right off too.

The way he treats young players is deplorable.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Conte can fuck right off too.

The way he treats young players is deplorable.
It's honestly my biggest concern for the club. Yes, I'm annoyed that we can't bring in players in a timely manner, and that we generally play crap football.

But in the long term it's a huge problem that we haven't developed any young players since Poch. Obviously that's down to the managers we've had.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
It's honestly my biggest concern for the club. Yes, I'm annoyed that we can't bring in players in a timely manner, and that we generally play crap football.

But in the long term it's a huge problem that we haven't developed any young players since Poch. Obviously that's down to the managers we've had.

Nuno wasn’t around long enough for us to find out whether he had faith in the kids.

The other two frauds have always purchased their way to glory. I’d argue any half decent manager will win things with the requisite bankroll.

Pochettino went two fucking windows with Levy not writing a single cheque and took us to within a fit Harry Kane of being the kings of Europe. He is ten times the manager that Conte and Mourinho are combined.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Apparently the Porro deal is a 5m euro loan with an obligation to buy at 42m euro plus 15% of whatever Marcus Edwards is sold for.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member

*sigh*

But then it’s a sensible move for him really as it’s clear he won’t get any minutes now Porro has signed.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Founding Member
Looks like Doherty could go on loan to Athletico Madrid...Does that mean we'll probably keep Emerson ? Conte's call. He always preferred Royal for some bizarre reason.