By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world. Please note, if you are easily offended, this forum is not for you.

Join us!

Transfer Window Winter 23/24

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I don't follow Augsburg but, as a player, how do you not make even one appearance in 5+ months?!
Injured? You suck? Manager doesn't want you?

You'd think he could get a few minutes here & there.
After a promising start here at Spurs, seems his career is on the downward spiral.
Augsburg aren't a very good side. I think Championship/lower tier PL in the right situation might be his level.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Founding Member

Interesting bit of business if we can pull it off. Could be another Udogie ?

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
£30m... 18 years old... Fuck me.

How much did we pay for Spence...?
Apparently £12.5m with £7.5m due in performance related add-ons which, you'd assume, aren't even close to being met.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
So the transfer window doesn't close until Jan 31st... Means lots of water to go under the bridge yet I guess...

Pier, Skippy, Big shorts, could all fine somewhere else to ply their trade.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Founding Member
So the transfer window doesn't close until Jan 31st... Means lots of water to go under the bridge yet I guess...

Pier, Skippy, Big shorts, could all fine somewhere else to ply their trade.
Closes Feb 1st

Nusa is an incredible young talent. Glad we are looking at these types of players: young, talented, energetic, & hungry.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Founding Member
Jonathan Rowe of Norwich is another.
Plays more centrally as an AM.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Ivan Perisic has apparently signed for Hadjuk Split on a "loan" until the end of the season. His contract only has 6 months left to run anyway so I suspect they'll get him on a free afterwards if it works out.

He's also apparently agreed a salary of ONE EURO a month. Very classy gesture in this day and age.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Gallagher was always a long shot I suppose but I'd hope we consider revisiting the idea in the summer.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Has his head been turned by Ange...?

That might scupper moves for other players out of the club unless we find an alternative.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's all gone quiet hasn't it...

I know we all wanted the club to stop it's fucking about with 30 minutes of the TX window left and get shit done early, but it does make for a boring month...!

We've still got players who want to leave and we've still got targets who we want to bring into replace them... Maybe we're just keeping our powder dry for those last 30 mins or driving up the price if the assets we want to offload...?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I read this morning that City are planning a 'raid' to get Pedro back. They can fuck off. He never played for them, they bought him 'just in case' and loaned him out, stuuuupid! They stole our last great right back, they ain't having this bloke, he is probably the best in the PL at the moment and he's ours!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yep, they can double fuck off... Our fullbacks are the absolute business again... Trips and Walker were gonna take some beating and while Udogi and Pedro are new to this gig by comparison... They're doing a fucking great job right now and from an attacking sense... Way more than them two ever did.

We have to start to fill the gaps in the squad though because if player like them see us not being progressive and giving them a serious shout or attaining greatness, they'll fuck off and find it elsewhere...

Just get fit Madders and stay fit... Along with the rest of the spine of the team and we'll start to pull up trees again.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
If there's any truth in Newcastle being in trouble financially (FFP) and all that shit, and them offloading Almiron, possibly Tripper (Bayern),Wilson, Joel Linton also being muted and them potentially being up for offloading Guimeres... We need to have a wee chat with them about that... He has been class for the Magpies.

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Founding Member
Word coming out tonight that Bryan Gil is "no longer in Ange's plans" and we're supposedly looking to loan him out this month with an option to buy tagged on.

Shame really as I've always rated him. Sure, he looks 15 but he's got a bit of pace on him and can certainly go past people.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Word coming out tonight that Bryan Gil is "no longer in Ange's plans" and we're supposedly looking to loan him out this month with an option to buy tagged on.

Shame really as I've always rated him. Sure, he looks 15 but he's got a bit of pace on him and can certainly go past people.
Yeah I saw that as well while trawling for tit bits...

I have never had the same optimism as you however, he is just too lightweight for this league.

Kalvin Philips... Connor Gallagher... These lads could make a real difference, especially if Hoijberg and or Skipp leave...

It's a big European football year and some big players want to get games in order to get selected... Pier is one of them and the aforementioned are also.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
Founding Member
Kalvin Philips... Connor Gallagher... These lads could make a real difference, especially if Hoijberg and or Skipp leave...
Wouldn't want to see Hojberg go because I think he's a good honest hardworking pro but would understand. Don't think he'd be short of options. I could take or leave Skipp tbh...same level as Harry Winks...decent, but just doesn't have that extra bit at this level.
Gallagher or a fit Phillips would be a huge upgrade on him.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wouldn't want to see Hojberg go because I think he's a good honest hardworking pro but would understand. Don't think he'd be short of options. I could take or leave Skipp tbh...same level as Harry Winks...decent, but just doesn't have that extra bit at this level.
Gallagher or a fit Phillips would be a huge upgrade on him.
Feel the same about Pier... However we know he is limited and while he will run his arse off when you need that killer pass or someone to be brave and break the lines, he isn't that guy... That's not to say he hasn't done it in the odd occasion, but we need more thrust going forwards.

Biss and Sarr are the defensively minded pairing... Madders and Bentancur need someone a little bit more like them.

The more I think about it the More Philips makes more sense than Gallagher... Philips can play out wide reasonably well too...

I think we need one more in there and sorry Richi/Temu... A real striker.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
All these injuries have me thinking we should be very careful about shipping players out. The squad is bloated without question, but there has hasn't been a game since Chelsea at home where we have 11 players in their natural positions. Ange himself has admitted that his teams tend to be injury prone, especially early on. I'd keep the likes of Skipp and PEH around until the summer.