By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Took a bit of time away from "the politics" to try and make a bit of sense of it all.

My conclusion is that it is utterly symptomatic of the degeneration of our tolerant society. Taboo is no more. Respect isnt even earned. Authority is to be disregarded and challenged at every opportunity. The individual is more important than the whole. Boundaries are to be overstepped and not observed or pushed at most.

What we now witness is tantamount to a reality show, incharge of our country.

We have all the ingredients.

24hr non stop coverage and analysis of every single move and counter move. Slogans and chants that seep out from the myopia into every day culture. Fans of either side that a vitriolic in their support and deaf to any rational argument.

We have the lies, factual lies, twisted facts, miss-spoken facts, alternative facts.

We have games being played on both sides for what would seem no more reason than to score points or oust a potential reaction or opinion.

We have the investment of emotion due to association. We have radicals at both ends of the spectrum seemingly willing to give all for their supposed just cause.

And we have very very rich people at the very top seemingly pulling the strings and lining them selves up to make bucket loads more cash from any give final outcome.

What does it mean to be part if our society now? The world view is of a myopic, nationalist, backward thinking, isolationist country that doesnt want or welcome change and diversity.

My view is of a stolen society where the rich have exploited every avenue of betterment for the average man wishing to work hard and graft for a future.

My view is a country where it matters not how hard you try you will reach an artificial ceiling that you cannot break through. So inevitably some dont bother trying or give up after realising its futile.

I dont think the blame of this is laid anywhere other than the leaders of our country who are in cahoots and in the pockets of these huge corporations.

We have to change our representatives because they do not represent us. The way government is managed is archaic and wrong and not representative.

The entire system needs modernising. Our culture and country and world has massively changed both before and during being part of europe but the way we have tried to govern and manage it has been and remains to be archaic.

Political reform, top to bottom isnt just necessary, it is absolutely critical. Critical not for development but survival. Our country is continuing to slip into obscurity on the world stage and we need new thinking to stop that decline.

I am disengaged from it now, although I do like to keep myself up to date with the next episode every now and then.

I will re-engage once we have a part willing to offer me that reform.

Until then I continue to look for exit strategies or ways to lessen the damage this reality show is having on me, my family, my friends and anyone else I care for.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Took a bit of time away from "the politics" to try and make a bit of sense of it all.

My conclusion is that it is utterly symptomatic of the degeneration of our tolerant society. Taboo is no more. Respect isnt even earned. Authority is to be disregarded and challenged at every opportunity. The individual is more important than the whole. Boundaries are to be overstepped and not observed or pushed at most.

24hr non stop coverage and analysis of every single move and counter move. Slogans and chants that seep out from the myopia into every day culture. Fans of either side that a vitriolic in their support and deaf to any rational argument.

We have the lies, factual lies, twisted facts, miss-spoken facts, alternative facts.

We have games being played on both sides for what would seem no more reason than to score points or oust a potential reaction or opinion.

We have the investment of emotion due to association. We have radicals at both ends of the spectrum seemingly willing to give all for their supposed just cause.

And we have very very rich people at the very top seemingly pulling the strings and lining them selves up to make bucket loads more cash from any give final outcome.

What does it mean to be part if our society now? The world view is of a myopic, nationalist, backward thinking, isolationist country that doesnt want or welcome change and diversity.

My view is of a stolen society where the rich have exploited every avenue of betterment for the average man wishing to work hard and graft for a future.

My view is a country where it matters not how hard you try you will reach an artificial ceiling that you cannot break through. So inevitably some dont bother trying or give up after realising its futile.

I dont think the blame of this is laid anywhere other than the leaders of our country who are in cahoots and in the pockets of these huge corporations.

We have to change our representatives because they do not represent us. The way government is managed is archaic and wrong and not representative.

The entire system needs modernising. Our culture and country and world has massively changed both before and during being part of europe but the way we have tried to govern and manage it has been and remains to be archaic.

Political reform, top to bottom isnt just necessary, it is absolutely critical. Critical not for development but survival. Our country is continuing to slip into obscurity on the world stage and we need new thinking to stop that decline.

I am disengaged from it now, although I do like to keep myself up to date with the next episode every now and then.

Until then I continue to look for exit strategies or ways to lessen the damage this reality show is having on me, my family, my friends and anyone else I care for.

Very well said that man. Can't disagree with a single thing you've said there, the only problem is the change that's being called for is not going to a positive one, we still haven't reached bottom... yet.

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Very intelligently put mate, I agree 100% but I don't have the patience or the tolerance to write something like this, so I will just fall back on my usual blocking of the Brexiters and the fucking retarded cunts who say they will vote for that cunt Farage's party in a general election, cos they are fucking racists, facists - or fucking unbelievably fucking stupid.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Here’s the solution , the only M.P worthy of my vote

Attachments

• 66D4EB5E-47D2-4909-A4BC-46E3BE665D87.png
    66D4EB5E-47D2-4909-A4BC-46E3BE665D87.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 239
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member

Great post mate

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
So what happens now? Steel cage match to determine the new Prime Minister? Have Sansa, Tryion, Brienne and the rest of the council appoint a new ruler? And why can't we have our leaders resign? Lucky bastards.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
My favourite comment so far on the despicable woman's resignation:

'Don’t let her failure to deliver Brexit overshadow her many other failures’

All the bollocks about her crying, she was not crying for her country, just for herself. she is an evil, xenophobic bitch who brought in the 'Hostile Environment' policy when she was one of the worst home secretaries we have ever had. How many benefit claimants have died or committed suicide while her and her disgusting Tory colleagues imposed the totally unnecessary and ineffective policies of austerity? How's the NHS doing under her stewardship?

Good fucking riddance. I expect the next unelected PM of a minority government will be even more of a cunt.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
My favourite comment so far on the despicable woman's resignation:

'Don’t let her failure to deliver Brexit overshadow her many other failures’

All the bollocks about her crying, she was not crying for her country, just for herself. she is an evil, xenophobic bitch who brought in the 'Hostile Environment' policy when she was one of the worst home secretaries we have ever had. How many benefit claimants have died or committed suicide while her and her disgusting Tory colleagues imposed the totally unnecessary and ineffective policies of austerity? How's the NHS doing under her stewardship?

Good fucking riddance. I expect the next unelected PM of a minority government will be even more of a cunt.

Isn't that a given? Is there any hope left? It's time to grab the plans and implant them in the droid.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Will of the people? Yeah right. Time to call this stupid fucking cunt of a Brexit off. Even with nazi Farage and all the free publicity he got from the media and the fucking looney, extreme, stupid cunts who think No Deal will be splendid, even allowing that the Labour vote was not included in the Anti-Brexit pile when 70% of the fucking Labour members support Remain - the anti-Brexits still won.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lucky I got out of the 4th Reich before it was too late. Even if the mental as fuck Brexit is scrapped, the nazis that will represent you in the Eu are those facist Brexit Party cunts. What the fuck Britain? Did you vote? If you didn't you're a cunt and deserve everything you get. I voted by post because I am still British, but only for another 4 years 5 months 3 weeks and 2 days. Wankers.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member

So.... this is who the Cons have to choose between as the next unelected leader of our country.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
i am SO glad I am not in Little Ingerlund right now for many reasons. One big reason is that facist, racist, sexual offender, criminal arsewipe is having his grotesque bumhole licked by the fucking Tories. He is probably having a look at the NHS as he is going to own that fucker when the stupid fucking read cunts get their no deal Brexit.

How the fuck is that coward draft dodger getting any respect from ex-servicemen who actually fought for their country? Cunt, total cunt. Fuck the 'special relationship', tell them to fuck off.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking retards voted this vile fucking bitch in as an MEP,

Ann Widdecombe Says 'Science Might Find The Answer' To Being Gay.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
There’s a great tweet of Tracey Crouch addressing john bercow about her Spurs lanyard , just wish I knew how yo to list it , oh well I’m sure someone can find it and list it

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Facist, nazi, racist, thug cunt who 'says it like it is' and is a poster boy of the thug, racist, nazi FLA and other right wing scum organisations is at it again:

Tommy Robinson has said he was acting in “self-defence” when he punched another England fan to the ground ahead of the football match against the Netherlands.

When are YOU going to stand up to these cunts? Never probably so fuck you and fuck anybody who ignores their fucking vile hatred because they're 'proper' Spurs fans.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Here's a funny thing........well when I say 'funny'..... I read yesterday that Jacob Rees-Mogg thinks voting for Boris will make the tories 'electable again'.

Question: does anyone have any idea on what planet Jacob Rees Mogg and others like him live? His party is imploding in front of him. Ha ha.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Looking forward to Jo brand being arrested
Can you imagine if anyone from the right wing had said ,” wouldn’t it be good if Adham Choudrey had battery acid thrown at him , and he’s a convicted terrorist k not a leader of a political party , theyd already be in clink right now

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
You know the biggest problem with yesterday, there wasn't a single leader or party you could really vote for. We're in such a mess..

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Anybody still cheering for the Brexit Fanclub they voted in? The absolute contempt those fucking facists are showing for the British public is beyond anything I have evener seen in politics. That total cunt Johnson and his cabinet of total cunts does not give a flying fuck for you or anybody not in the 1%. The highest death rate per million in the fucking world and those cunts are defending their very own Goebbels and lying their fucking bollocks off. They only care about the fucking abortion that is Brexit because their paymasters and fellow 1% will make a fucking fortune from selling off the UK, especially the NHS. 60,000 dead according to the ONS, but the government say they are winning the fight. That nazi cunt Cummings is held to be above the law and the cunts defend him and say he is an honourable man! Fuck that, it would be ironic if people from Spain travelled to the UK to fight in a fucking civil war against the facists like decent Brits did against Franco eh?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I find myself strangely addicted to Kevin Maguire and Andrew Pierce on Sky News UK, which I watch of a morning in Australia. Not being overly familiar with either journalist it is interesting to watch the banter despite them clearly being on the opposite ends of the political spectrum.

I like Maguire, he seems to have the same political leaning as I do but would be interested to know a bit more about both guys from the mostly fine people in here.

What can you tell me?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The irony of facist thugs making nazi salutes in front of the Churchill statue is delightful. These 'football supporters groups' as the media like to call them, or neanderthal cunts who haven't go a fucking scooby about anything except they are terrified of anyone who isn't the same as them and rabidly jealous of anyone who actually has the nerve to leave their home and try to make a better life for their families. Seeing news reports of these oxygen thieves calling BLM protestors 'facist' while doing the Hitler shuffle with their right arms was fucking hilarious, of course they have no idea what the word means, or any big word probably.

I would defend anybody's right to peaceful protest, even the muslim hating, foreigner hating, gay hating arsewipes who are crawling out from their sewers now Brexit Britain is going to kick 'em all out. yes, even those cunts have the right to peaceful protest. I applaud the peaceful BLM protestors who are described by the media as 'ultra left-wing' - how the fuck is protesting against human beings being murdered 'left wing'?

Peaceful protest is vital, though not at the moment with the lurgy running rampant throughout the UK, but threatening the other side, attacking the police or destroying property should be dealt with by Plod and the penalties must be sever or the rights everyone has to protest will be taken away like Trump is doing in the USA.

There will always be a minority ( a big minority of the 'ultra right wing' protestors ) who use protests to cause mayhem and start violence. These are the same cunts who go to international football matches and ruin it for the majority. With the BLM protestors there are some who are criminals, this is obvious, but the majority just want to be heard. The chaos causing cunts need to be locked up for a very long time, left or right.

The statues thing is total bollocks. The vast majority of histiorical figures would have been called racist or slavers these days. It wasn't just black people who were slaves, the so-called nobility and rich folks had serfs and servants who were in every sense of the word slaves. White people were enslaved by the Vikings, Normans, Anglo Saxons and every other group of invaders. White people were pressed into the navy by force. Black slavery was made started by the African chiefs who sold slaves to the white folks. Yes it is obscene and history is full of arseholes, but this bollocks at the moment about the statues offending people is too fucking precious. White people feeling collective guilt for slavery is a joke, and I don't feel offended if I see a status of Bill the conqueror or a viking. What is important is that racism must be stopped. It had been hidden away in the UK for years, but now the cunts feel empowered by Brexit and racist wankers like Farage getting airtime. There has always been quiet, discreet racism by employers that's hard to stop but the fight goes on.