By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now total cunt Mark Francois .....
I watched this sweaty lipped slug last night wanging on about Brexit and the promised land of milk and honey. He is an absolute fucking clam.

Nothing but soundbites and vitriol.

I'd love to know what pies the fat cunt has got his fingers in to make Brexit pay for him like the rest of his traitorous ERG chums.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is Julian Assange a hero or Dangerous man?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737
Yes.

It is massively important that plod reveal just what the charges are from the US. Tory cunt Javid said after removing his tongue from the crack of Trump, "I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK." - that clearly is not true. He is possibly facing persecution in the US, if the UK allow that then we will be exactly the country I think we are.

The only 'justice' he can face in the UK is for skipping bail - that does not come with what would probably be a life sentence if we extradited him to the US.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yes.

It is massively important that plod reveal just what the charges are from the US. Tory cunt Javid said after removing his tongue from the crack of Trump, "I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK." - that clearly is not true. He is possibly facing persecution in the US, if the UK allow that then we will be exactly the country I think we are.

The only 'justice' he can face in the UK is for skipping bail - that does not come with what would probably be a life sentence if we extradited him to the US.
I don't know of his crimes in the US apart from 'revealing' that the US military were flying around in Iraq shooting civilians (according to the BBC report). Probably a good job that Julian wasn't around when the Vietnam war was on, eh? He also leaked some 700,000 other 'secret' US files and the accomplice is still in jail in the US I think.

The Swedish rape charge was dropped, don't know why.

If we don't allow, in Western Democratic society, investigative journalism, then we are going down a dangerous road.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't know of his crimes in the US apart from 'revealing' that the US military were flying around in Iraq shooting civilians (according to the BBC report). Probably a good job that Julian wasn't around when the Vietnam war was on, eh? He also leaked some 700,000 other 'secret' US files and the accomplice is still in jail in the US I think.

The Swedish rape charge was dropped, don't know why.

If we don't allow, in Western Democratic society, investigative journalism, then we are going down a dangerous road.
Already well on our way..... he is guilty of releasing secrets.... secrets that incriminate Americans of war crimes...

I agree I think he is.....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Is Julian Assange a hero or Dangerous man?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737
Assange was playing a very dangerous game in exposing what are US war crimes, amongst other things. He must have known that they’d be coming for him.

It would be morally reprehensible for the UK to extradite him to the US where he’d likely never see the light of day again. But then, we know that you Brits and us Aussies are little more than American shills anyway.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Assange was playing a very dangerous game in exposing what are US war crimes, amongst other things. He must have known that they’d be coming for him.

It would be morally reprehensible for the UK to extradite him to the US where he’d likely never see the light of day again. But then, we know that you Brits and us Aussies are little more than American shills anyway.
Fuck that pisses me off.... because its true.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Fuck that pisses me off.... because its true.
If it makes you feel any better, this just means that we're actually all of Russia's shills. We are safe and snug in Putin's warm bosom.