By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
... a petition has been set up on change.org to 'Declare war on New Zealand and immediately surrender'.
This would utilise an international law that states any country that defeats another in war becomes the de facto government.

Absolutely brilliant idea!!

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
... a petition has been set up on change.org to 'Declare war on New Zealand and immediately surrender'.
This would utilise an international law that states any country that defeats another in war becomes the de facto government.

Absolutely brilliant idea!!
This will get the required signatures to be discussed in Parliment.... where do I sign...!!!

Edit* the pol was taken down.

Last edited:
spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Any buzz UK-side about the clown pissing near the PC Palmer memorial? We've heard the basic details over here, but I'd like to hear more from UK-based yids.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Any buzz UK-side about the clown pissing near the PC Palmer memorial? We've heard the basic details over here, but I'd like to hear more from UK-based yids.
He was another one of these morons who follow the FLA... a racist organisation that affiliates itself with the biggest cunts of UK football supporters groups.

He is now serving 14 days in one of her majesties establishments...!!! Lits hope some ex service personnel guards and prisoners have the opportunity to re-educate him and make him fully aware of the consequence of his actions.

How anyone with half a fucking brain can't seen that these FLA cunts are simply hijacking football as their latest vehicle for recruitment of the weak, scared and numb minded to bolster its ranks for pure unadulterated racist thuggery.... I simply don't know.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
All the good news coming from the regime! Dexamethasone - a major breakthrough, yay! Bollocks. Around 4,000 people might've been saved if they had been given this drug, nobody knows for how long and what damage the virus will do to the severely affected people, the only ones that Dexamethasone could help. But, that still leaves 55,000 (ONS statistics, not the government lies) deaths. OK, 4,000 saved is great but it is NOT the major breakthrough that Johnson is crowing about. Despite his bollocks about how well the has done and how he is beating the virus, the UK is still the worst country in Europe for C19, the only cases in NZ came from infected Brits

Liz Truss is bigging up 'our friends in Australian and NZ', who are going to save the UK post-brexit. Bollocks. There are 24m people in those two countries and that is a small number, 450m in the EU is a big number, so do the maths Truss you ignorant pice of crap.

They have no fucking idea when the 'Track and Trace' app will be ready - fucking never you stupid lying cunts. Johnson is spending £900,000 on rebranding the governemnet plavne, painting a union jack on it, it should be the Jolly Roger pirate flag. Google and Apple offered a ready to go app that seems to be working in Germany but the new Little Englanders are still living in their dream-world;d where foreign is bad and they can do everything better,

Congratulating themselves for restarting the football when there are still over 1,000 new infections every day and the rules have been changed to make sure that even if an infected person gobs into another player's mouth for 14 minutes 59 seconds they will still be able to play and not have to self-isolate for half the time ordinary people have to.

Wake the fuck up UK. These cunts are not fir for purpose - and fuck the statues, fuck the Facist lads Alliance, fuck all nazis. If this shit=show happened in Spain there would be another civil war tomorrow.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Lits hope some ex service personnel guards and prisoners have the opportunity to re-educate him and make him fully aware of the consequence of his actions
Dunno, I reckon he and the screws will find they see eye to eye on most matters. Which is emblematic of the whole problem, of course.

Fuck the lot of them.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This twat is the Prime Minister of the UK, really, I am not making it up.

acunt.jpg

Thousands still being infected every day, no fucking plan whatever , hundreds dying every day and he gives you football and fucking Tim Tams., he really thinks you are stupid enough to think he's doing a great job as he carries on executing the death by Brexit sentence and gives not one single fuck about the herd being thinned out.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Here we go then! What everybody with a brain knew would happen with this Brexit fuckup:

Reap what you have sown you fucking Brexit cunts, Sympathies to the non-nazis who will also have to suffer for what these stupid cunts have done - if you ever get Covid 19 under control, come to Spain, Brexitards, no, you can just fuck off and die, you wouldn't like it here and I would find you. I wouldn't bother coming this summer ,there is a lot of bad feeling about the government allowing British plague carriers to come to Spain and I don't think you'll be very welcome. Get it sorted, ditch the fucking Tories and get a proper government who can actually deal with the pandemic and you can come and buy your straw donkeys, sombreros, cheap plonk and the Spaniels will happily release you of your money,

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
UK Goverment.....

u-turn.jpg

Now planning to use the Google/Apple Application to contract trace Covid-19.....

Absolute bunch of cunts...

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
And wants the difference , one got 14 days in clink and named and the other , Naah nothing . Not condoning the one on the right, but with no toilets open , no hotels or cafes , in his 16 pint drunken state he chose a statue and pissed to the side of it ....think we’ve all done something similar and not recognised what or where we are pissing , thankfully mind people BITD were before mobile phones

Attachments

• 9AF59368-5DB9-409E-A264-18B6C702EEA2.jpeg
    9AF59368-5DB9-409E-A264-18B6C702EEA2.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 242
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
UK Goverment.....

View attachment 1219
Now planning to use the Google/Apple Application to contract trace Covid-19.....

Absolute bunch of cunts...
No need to wear face masks (March).........wear face masks (June)........no extension to school meal vouchers then after Rashford, extend school meal vouchers. Up to June 7th no quarantine on flights, now quarantine on flights, I won't go into further specifics or industries, let's just leave it at 'incompetent' and 'shambolic'. Once again zero respect from the global community.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No need to wear face masks (March).........wear face masks (June)........no extension to school meal vouchers then after Rashford, extend school meal vouchers. Up to June 7th no quarantine on flights, now quarantine on flights, I won't go into further specifics or industries, let's just leave it at 'incompetent' and 'shambolic'. Once again zero respect from the global community.
UK tourists won't be welcomed with open arms here, there is a lot of bad feeling towards the government for allowing you plague ridden cunts into Spain. There was an 'outbreak' in Aragon a few days ago and they have been sent back to full lockdown mode - 50 cases, fuck all compared to the nearly 1,000 daily new cases in the UK. It's going to be nasty when the Benidorm cunts kick off with Plod for not wearing masks and keeping sensible distances, heads will be cracked. The money is desperately needed by business on the Costas, but if allowing tourists in means we have to go back to the strict lockdown laws we have been living under, I don't think Mr Sanchez's government will last long. It makes me really angry when they say they are only going to allow people in from countries who have been as successful as Spain in controlling the disease then say that visitors from the UK are welcome, because that is just bollocks. It's going to kick off anyway, but If they let the 'Merikans in then I am going back into lockdown!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bozo scraps the 2m distancing 'rule' - yeah right, that was harsh. Oh fuck off, just fuck off, all those folks wandering around Little England without masks, thinking it's all good and they can stand as close as they like without bothering about the hand sanitising bollocks, now the distance is 1m. That is fucking useless - there were 958 new cases yesterday in the UKC19 is not DONE as that fat cunt likes to say, lead by science my left nut.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

Professor Susan Michie is a professor of health psychology and director at the Centre for Behavioural Change at University College London.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
UK tourists won't be welcomed with open arms here, there is a lot of bad feeling towards the government for allowing you plague ridden cunts into Spain. There was an 'outbreak' in Aragon a few days ago and they have been sent back to full lockdown mode - 50 cases, fuck all compared to the nearly 1,000 daily new cases in the UK. It's going to be nasty when the Benidorm cunts kick off with Plod for not wearing masks and keeping sensible distances, heads will be cracked. The money is desperately needed by business on the Costas, but if allowing tourists in means we have to go back to the strict lockdown laws we have been living under, I don't think Mr Sanchez's government will last long. It makes me really angry when they say they are only going to allow people in from countries who have been as successful as Spain in controlling the disease then say that visitors from the UK are welcome, because that is just bollocks. It's going to kick off anyway, but If they let the 'Merikans in then I am going back into lockdown!
First flight here is 4th july from austria,1st UK flight is aug 4th so far from reports,its all about the money and I kind of understand it,but the group of islands here have no hospital,so basically if it hits here that will be that for me,I will lock the gate and wait for them all to fuck off home in sept (unless my mum comes when scheduled!)Really what will come will be a pittance,peak season will like april/may,is it worth the risk??well i dont own a bar,restaurant,apartments/hotel,car hire,fridge magnet tat shop, so for me no,but I understand those needing to earn.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Bojo the Clown's 'World beating' Little Ingerlund has now fucked off the Chinese. So no trade deals with the EU, a possible spiteful unfair deal with Trumpland eventually, and punishment from China - I expect Bojo will telling Australia to go fuck themselves next. I can't wait to see this new 'build, build, build' nation which doesn't need anybody else, especially not foreigners (Hong Kong Chniese accepted of course).

You've been conned and done up the bottom without lube UK. Freedom of movement has ended, for you. Back to being the sick man of Europe, just like we were before we joined the EU. Despite what the retards think, the last 40 years have been unprecedented and most people have benefitted enormously from EU membership, despite the fucking Tories tying to wipe out the needy it has been a fucking picnic - but now the wasps are coming, millions of the fuckers to spoil that lovely picnic.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The UK government has said it will no longer publish data on the number of individual people being tested for coronavirus, after five weeks of failing to release such daily statistics.

Are you really putting up with this shit? The lying cunts told you they would be the governemnet of the people, open, transparent and all that bollocks and they are they are treating you with fucking contempt. Rise the fuck up or sink into the swamp. Cover-ups, lies, and more fucking lies are all you will get from the Brexit Fan Club that masquerades as the UK government. Fucking facist cunts, my grandfather killed those cunts, my dad probably didn't because there weren't any in the jail he was in, and he really didn't give a fuck, but so many people's parents and grand-parents fought these fuckers, now they vote for them and let these nazi cunts march in the streets to 'protect statues' and pretend to be 'anti-extremist'. when they are just racist fucking thugs.

What will you tell your children? "Oh I don't do politics, I didn't talk about politics, I never got involved...' Cunts.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"Brexiteer and Tory MP Andrea Leadsom sensationally claimed in a resurfaced interview with ITV that the prospect of people losing their jobs because of Brexit was made 'very clear' during the 2016 referendum."

Lying cunt, like everything to do with Brexit this is a fucking lie. They lied their bllocks (tits) off during the campaign - everything will be fantastic, £350m a week for the NHS, more jobs, higher wages. Now they are fucking lying about what they said - 'oh yeah, there will be job losses, lower wages, higher prices'. How long before the racist Brexit cunts turn on someone else when they find out Project Fear was Project Fact? The cunts want to drag everybody down to their nasty, racist level, fuck them fo ever. Never forgive, never forget,

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The lying batsrad Brexit Fanclub government are advising businesses to hire a customs agent to deal with the 208 page new customs regulations. What happened to the 'easiest deal in history' and the 'frictionless trade' and the 'no new NI border infrastructure'. Brexit the poison that keeps on fucking you up the arse.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"the prime minister also appeared to concede that he had not read a government-commissioned report warning a second spike could claim 120,000 lives without firm action."

This cunt is your Prime minister and still the doors of 10 Downing street are not being kicked down. Making stupid infantile jokes about briefs when Kier Starmer raises bereavement and losses to families. This total cunt and his band of fucking facists is fucking up your life with his cunt of a no deal Brexit, he's is making my life harder, he is fucking your future and the future of your families, he is totally fucking up the future of my grandchildren. He is allowing tens of thousands of people to die, because he only gives a fuck about his career. Get rid of this cunt and the facist fucking Tories before its too late.

Is it just politics and you don't do politics? Well, politics will do you.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
'Gangster politics' is how a committee member described the withdrawal of the Tory whip from Dr Julian Evans for stopping the incompetent, useless, bas of shite, Johnson puppet Failing Grayling being appointed as head of the Intelligence and Security Committee. Ye, gangster politics from a criminal government. This is like something that star raving mental lunatic Trump would do.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Tear it all down.....

We need a movement committed to being elected to reforming UK politics so that its horse shit antics and old boys club reputation is irradiated and a new modern representative system installed.

IDGAF about any politician right now or what they purport to represent as I don't believe a fucking word from any of them say.

#PoliticsOUT

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tough luck Brexitland, you ain't getting none of the EU recovery plan money - €750bn for us, fuck all for you. Time and time again the EU shows that it is nowhere near falling apart like the lying cunts said, nobody else is leaving like the lying cunts said they would, the Euro is wiping the floor with the pound when the lying cunts said it would collapse.

The campaign to rejoin the World's largest trading bloc and the adult, not fucking mental World will begin on the 1st of January and that cunt Botham who says that should not be allowed can fuck off and poke his knighthood up his arse.

#REJOIN!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
A Conservative MP has blamed immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities for a new spike in coronavirus cases.

Vote for fucking Brexit Fanclub Nazis and that's what you get. I was listening to a Radio Four programme this afternoon about how people were shot trying to escape from Soviet bloc countries, Brexit is how these fucking extremists are locking you in, no bullets but the walls are up and the gates are being closed, get out while you can.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Those who have been shielding since March include people in high-risk categories, such as those who have had an organ transplant, are receiving immunosuppressant drugs, undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy, or have severe respiratory conditions are being sent back to work, the support from the Brexit Fanclub so-called government is ending. Meanwhile restrictions are being reintroduced, masks will be needed in more places - in a fucking week's time, weddings have been kiboshed, live sport that was scheduled has been cancelled, some very daft rules about two households and six people or 8 or 2 can meet but not in their house.... because the Corona virus has not gone away, the first wave has not ended and the number of infections is increasing everywhere in the World. So, the BFG say those who are very vulnerable can go back to work and will no longer be supported.

With the anti-democratic FPTP system in place in the UK, the cunts can get away with killing as many people as they like for the next 4 years - and even then due to mass fucking retardation and fucking stupidity of the Little Englanders they will get in again. I have been told that it's fuck-all to do with me because I live in Spain, but these cunts are ruining the futures of my grandchildren so they and their rich mates can get even richer. They cannot leave and move to a sane country because their parents would not be able to work, there are fuck-all jobs in Spain and the feds are making it very, very difficult, probably impossible by the end of the year when that fucking stupid Brexit really kicks in, to get the paperwork sorted out. When evil nazi cunts like Bannon praise Johnson and Cummings, surely even really fucking stupid people would notice that something very rotten was going on.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Brexit has sparked an exodus of economically productive people from the UK to European Union nations on a scale that would normally be expected only as a result of a major economic or political crisis, according to a detailed new study.

Ha ha stupid Brexitards - told you! All that bollocks about only letting in the brightest and the best was bollocks just like all the lies about Brexit. It seems that the brightest and the best are fucking off.

My hatred for anyone who supported this act of self harm grows daily and for those who still support it and try and justify it now all the lies have been exposed deserve everything bad that will come their way, sadly the majority of the country who did not vote for this will suffer as well. (37% of the electorate is NOT a majority, online Brexitland') .

#REJOINEU

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Lying cunt Ian Duncan Smith before he became secretary of state

Studied at Perugia University - lying cunt.​
Educated at Dunchurch College of Management - for ONE month in total, lying cunt​

Lying cunt Ian Duncan Smith last year:

• Voted against allowing MPs time to scrutinise the agreement then said:
  • “If there is anything about this arrangement [the WA bill] that we have not now debated, thrashed to death, I would love to know what it is”
  • Voted for the withdrawal agreement

Lying cunt yesterday when he demanded that the signed agreement is changed:

"Buried in the fine print, unnoticed by many, is the fact we remain hooked into the EU’s loan book."​

The Brexit Fanclub Governemnet, what a bunch of lying, devious cunts. Expected of course along with the no border between mainland and Northern Ireland, no customs duties or tariffs, £350m per week to the NHS, no paperwork or requirements for businesses, no Kent lorry parks, easiest trade deals in history, and all the total complete bollocks about trading under the WTO. When will the Brexitards own this shit? Fucke them for fucking eternity. The stupid cunts reading the Sun where they get riled up about a 'divorce payment' should try and understand the difference between that and commitments already made and go fuck themselves.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I dont normally indulge politics,but this is my kind of humour...

" So anyway, Angela, Patel said to me ...
wait for it .... 'now that we've taken back control of our borders, what are you going to do to help us defend them?!!' "

Ee5h13HWoAQdGQF

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Tories are going for the treble! They fucked up the last generation of UK citizens with their austerity, they are fucking up the present generation with Brexit - now they are fucking up the future of the next generation with their vicious, cruel downgrading of exam results (and fucking stupid Brexit - goes without saying that one).

The Brexit Fanclub Government couldn't run a tap, let alone a country. Don't do politics? That's OK because politics is going to do you and your old folks and your kids - right up the back door.