By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a fucking difference there was between a proper statesmanlike politician Ed Miliband and sulking, stroppy, wanker Bozo yesterday. While he was being schooled by Millband, Johnson made stupid faces, slouched in his chair like a petulant teenager, then starting playing with is phone, also he ignored Millband's repeated offers to respond to his factual criticisms. This tosser wants to be the new Churchill, he couldn't even be the Churchill dog. The 4th Reich is falling apart before it even gets started. When the food, medicine and unemployment riots start next year because of stupid Brexit - who will he blame then?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm just increasingly angry these days, I'm not bothering to waste microns on this government. Priti Patel is another klansperson, she was on the wireless this morning refusing to answer anything she didn't like and seemed to think breaking International law was fine.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm just increasingly angry these days, I'm not bothering to waste microns on this government. Priti Patel is another klansperson, she was on the wireless this morning refusing to answer anything she didn't like and seemed to think breaking International law was fine.
Patel is an evil nazi, so she fits right in with this deplorable government.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
21 MPs we kicked out of the Tory party last year by the so-called Prime Minister for refusing to support his Withdrawal Agreement. ALL the Tory candidates had to sign a document of support for the Withdrawal Agreement beofre they were allowed to stand for Parliament in the last election. The WA was a 'fantastic deal, oven ready , a deal that nobody thought he could achieve, a great deal for the UK' - this was the sole campaigning point from the Tories in the election. Now he says the deal is shite?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
We have a Trump government in the UK.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We have a Trump government in the UK.
Nah mate, there ain't no government in the Uk, just a bunch of Brexit fancying chancers looking to make a million or two off the back of a really stupid electorate.