By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It was so fucking obvious that the Brexit Fanclub had to U-turn on the exam results, it was obvious to anyone with a brain cell that only teacher's predictions could be used - but they just had to put thousands of students through hell first didn't they?

Why the U-turn? Again, fucking obvious - all the new Tory bastard MPs voted in last time were shit scared of getting booted straight back out next time when the students they were fucking over can vote. I hope they don't forget and bin these evil, self-serving, corrupt cunts forever.

It will be a long 4 years, but I will keep reminding everybody about Austerity, Windrush, the unbuilt affordable homes, Tory Brexit Hell, Cummings, C19 fuckup and thousands of unnecessary deaths, the corrupt contracts awarded to their chums, Jenrick, the exams fuck up - and all the other appalling things they are guaranteed to do in the next four years. Never forgive, never forget.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
On behalf of us decent Australians I humbly apologise for this:

For those unfamiliar with Tony Abbott, he is the ex-PM of Australia and a bible-bashing racist, misogynistic, homophobic cunt.

He is also as dumb as dogshit as the following article shows:

And sadly, now he is all yours. Good luck. You're going to need it.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
On behalf of us decent Australians I humbly apologise for this:

For those unfamiliar with Tony Abbott, he is the ex-PM of Australia and a bible-bashing racist, misogynistic, homophobic cunt.

He is also as dumb as dogshit as the following article shows:

And sadly, now he is all yours. Good luck. You're going to need it.

I'm surprised he didn't just come to America. Probably needs to add some racism to his game before he can make it here.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I'm surprised he didn't just come to America. Probably needs to add some racism to his game before he can make it here.

Oh, he's a racist alright. His record in dealing with indigenous Australians speaks for itself.

Working for Boris will suit both perfectly.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I read today that Boris is blaming the exam results fiasco on a 'mutant' algorithm .....he sounds more and more like Trump every day, what a total wanker eh. Put a backbone in and apologise.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I read today that Boris is blaming the exam results fiasco on a 'mutant' algorithm .....he sounds more and more like Trump every day, what a total wanker eh. Put a backbone in and apologise.
That was one of the more retarded things Johnson has puked up. The algorithm did EAXCTLY what is was written to do. It was specified by the Brexit Fanclub Government who tried to blame the teachers, then Ofqual, then this ridiculous idea that a bit of code can mutate. They knew what the results were going to be, they were warned by experts (who they do not listen to),they went ahead and used the algorithm then tried to be surprised that if you put you hand into a fire then you will get burnt.

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Watching the anti-mask wankers made me a bit grumpy. Stupid, ignorant, selfish cunts. They are right just once - a mask will nott 100% protect their selfish arses, but all the proper scientific research, which these Brexit type cunts do not believe in, says that wearing a mask when you are infected will protect other people by up to 70% - that is a fucking lot and nobody knows if they are infected or not. So wear a fucking mask and stop being retarded little pussies banging on about your civil liberties being taken away. Most people have no symptoms or very mild symptoms, but if you pass the infection onto someone vulnerable then you could fucking kill them, you cunts!

It is not remotely a big deal wearing a fucking mask. They have been compulsory here for weeks and have always been needed in any publicly accessible inside space since the start of the epidemic. Stop being pussies and think about the rest of the human race you selfish cunts. All this bollocks I saw in the signs about how masks 'cause infection' got right on my thrupnies, if that was the case then all the NHS staff would be dead because they wear them all fucking day, every fucking day.

There were also stupid Brexit types saying that masks were the first step towards dictatorship. Wankers. The first step towards dictatorship is fucking Johnson trying to change the role of the judiciary in stopping the government from breaking the law, but to know that you would have to take an interest in real world politics, not just watch some retarded cunt on Facebook or read the fucking Daily Mail.

I do not give a flying fuck if these cunts catch Covid, but I do care about them spreading the disease and killing other people.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Eg0jZweXYAAzWui

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
1599054448885.jpeg

Met one of these fuckers on my camping trip last week. Maybe I should invite Sam to emigrate here and I'll teach him how to capsize a canoe.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
PMQs today. That was the most incompetent performance by a British PM ever. Truly appalling. Every question was answered with slagging off Starmer and what would have outside the House be actionable for slander. The biggest cunt to have ever been - ell, anything really.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
More contempt from Johnson - Australian Hitler appointed as trade advisor, Johnson does not give a fuck what the public think because he's got an 80 seat majority. British democracy in action, a leader of a party without a majority of the votes can do what the fuck he likes and you can fuck off if you don't like it.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
More from the wanker in chief Johnson. He now wants to rewrite his fantastic 'oven ready deal', You remember that deal? Yeah the brilliant, oven ready deal he negotiated that won him the election when the fucking retards believed him and voted for the lying cunt.

There are still cunts who are saying 'no deal' will be great and 'they need us more than we need them', those cunts have fucked up your future and the future of my grandchildren, I hate them, I hope they suffer everything their precious Brexit inflicts on them, I would not piss on any of them if they were burning and will laugh my bollocks off when they lose their jobs, get evicted and end up as sad homeless drunks. If only there was a charity that only helped people who did not support Brexit and have their lives ruined buy these cunts, a sort of anti-nazi Oxfam, I'd give them a quid or two.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
More from the wanker in chief Johnson. He now wants to rewrite his fantastic 'oven ready deal', You remember that deal? Yeah the brilliant, oven ready deal he negotiated that won him the election when the fucking retards believed him and voted for the lying cunt.

There are still cunts who are saying 'no deal' will be great and 'they need us more than we need them', those cunts have fucked up your future and the future of my grandchildren, I hate them, I hope they suffer everything their precious Brexit inflicts on them, I would not piss on any of them if they were burning and will laugh my bollocks off when they lose their jobs, get evicted and end up as sad homeless drunks. If only there was a charity that only helped people who did not support Brexit and have their lives ruined buy these cunts, a sort of anti-nazi Oxfam, I'd give them a quid or two.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

Johnson thinks this will make the EU nervous.. they're not. By doing what he's doing he's basically telling every nation who he hopes to do a trade deal with that deals and agreements mean fuck all and he's not to be trusted! Pretty shrewd move there Boris.
He will realise that closer to the end of the transition deadline that the EU are not going to move on their position. The US have made it clear there will be no trade deal with the UK if he does a u turn, so basically everyone outside the UK will gladly hold the door open for Boris and his mates. They might even give them a big push. Everyone's had enough. If you want to leave...then .leave.....please.

Last edited:
NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Boris clearly sees Daniel Levy as his mentor. Renege on deals, shit on your own doorstep then lumber someone else with the bill.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Bozo sounds and acts like Trump more everyday. Scary stuff if you weren't scared already.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Johnson thinks this will make the EU nervous.. they're not. By doing what he's doing he's basically telling every nation who he hopes to do a trade deal with that deals and agreements mean fuck all and he's not to be trusted! Pretty shrewd move there Boris.
He will realise that closer to the end of the transition deadline that the EU are not going to move on their position. The US have made it clear there will be no trade deal with the UK if he does a u turn, so basically everyone outside the UK will gladly hold the door open for Boris and his mates. They might even give them a big push. Everyone's had enough. If you want to leave...then .leave.....please.
The stupid Brexit cunts still have not realised that the EU cannot move on the positions they have held since the wankers voted to destroy the UK in 2016. They really believe that the UK is so special that it can have the cake, eat it, puke it up, eat it again and still have it. The rules of the EU are clear, the UK helped make them because we had a huge amount of influence, and sovereignty and control of our fucking borders and great free movement that benefitted everyone in the UK - the UK had a red Maserati but would rather have fuck all than a red one, they wanted a blue one.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Yay Liz Truss and her trade deal with Japan!

Truss said: “This is a historic moment for the UK and Japan as our first major post-Brexit trade deal."

The only thing that should be mentioned is her great deal is almost exactly the same as the deal we already had as a member of the EU, The useless woman now only needs to get the other 270 trade deals we had as members of the EU done and a free tae deal with our biggest trading partners - the EU and the UK will only be fucked royally instead of completely.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a shitty, corrupt governemnet the UK has in the Brexit Fanclub:

"Business Minister Nadhim Zahawi has said Tory MPs could have the whip removed if they vote against the government."

So, if Tory MPs acts honourably and vote to stop the government breaking international law, they will be booted out of the party?

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
What a shitty, corrupt governemnet the UK has in the Brexit Fanclub:

"Business Minister Nadhim Zahawi has said Tory MPs could have the whip removed if they vote against the government."

So, if Tory MPs acts honourably and vote to stop the government breaking international law, they will be booted out of the party?
I'm know a bit but not alot of the inner workings of uk politics...so I have 2 questions...
Does this proposal of bringing in new legislation that breaks the law have to be voted on in Parliament by all MP's ? And does the Queen have to sign off on it ? The reason I ask is that I doubt the Queen would sign off on anything that is effectively breaking the law ?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm know a bit but not alot of the inner workings of uk politics...so I have 2 questions...
Does this proposal of bringing in new legislation that breaks the law have to be voted on in Parliament by all MP's ? And does the Queen have to sign off on it ? The reason I ask is that I doubt the Queen would sign off on anything that is effectively breaking the law ?
Yes, it has to be passed in the Commons, then it has to go the Lords. Hopefully it wail fail the first stage, it will probably fail the second stage which will mean that there should not be the remotest chance that this can get passed into law this year as it will be shunted back and forth between the two houses. So, what was the point? Fuck only knows, the only thing this bill has done is to stir up hatred, resentment and distrust between the UK's international partners and possible future allies. Who would do a deal with Jonson's Brexit Fanclub now?

The thing folks in Scotland should be very aware of is that this bill tries to take their devolved powers away and hand total control back to the barstadly government. The so-called 'specific and limited' law breaking basically gives them the power to do whatever they want, whenever they want.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Stupid Truss still banging on about her 'historic trade deal with Japan'.

"It would also add only 0.07% to UK gross domestic product, which compares with forecasts by government economists of a 5% loss of GDP from leaving the EU customs union and single market."

That 5% forecast was made by government economists so is obviously going to be a lie, but even if you believed the lying bastards the Japan deal would only make up about a 70th of the 5% loss. In the real, non-fantasy, unicorn free world the hit on GDP is more likely to be between 10 and 20% depending on how hard the Brexit is, and the way that wanker Johnson is going it is going to be as hard as he can possibly make it..

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Stupid Truss still banging on about her 'historic trade deal with Japan'.

"It would also add only 0.07% to UK gross domestic product, which compares with forecasts by government economists of a 5% loss of GDP from leaving the EU customs union and single market."

That 5% forecast was made by government economists so is obviously going to be a lie, but even if you believed the lying bastards the Japan deal would only make up about a 70th of the 5% loss. In the real, non-fantasy, unicorn free world the hit on GDP is more likely to be between 10 and 20% depending on how hard the Brexit is, and the way that wanker Johnson is going it is going to be as hard as he can possibly make it..
I am hoping they have dropped the vat on imported second hand yamaha sg2000`s.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I think bozo is already looking for an exit strategy... he didn't sign up for the biggest social and exonomic crisis of modern times.

The fat fop wants out and away from the stains that will follow all this when the dust settles. Fingers will start being pointed and whoever is in the chair will ultimately be responsible. You can delegate authority but never responsibility. He is ultimately responsible for everything.

45,000+ people hev croaked it due to his mistakes over Covid-19.
The UK is set to embark on an illegal crusade when it breaks away from Europe under his instructions.
The UK will be tearing up the hard fought Good Friday agreement at his request.
The UK will be loosing 80% of its global trade because he has failed to negotiate new deals.

History will not remember the shaggy headded bumbling moronic rogue, he and his spin doctors want us to remember...he will be a single point of blame and failure who have led this country down a very long and tough path that we may never make our way back from.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Justice Secretary vowed to resign if the Government breaks the law “in a way that I find unacceptable”

I would really like to know how the government could break the law in a way that this tosser finds acceptable. No, I wouldn't because I know that however the devious cunts break the law, he will find a way to spin it and make it seem 'acceptable'.