By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Project Fear! Also, companies in Europe who used to export to the UK are saying 'fuck you UK, fuck you and goodbye' because the UK feds are demanding that they register for UK VAT, that is unbelievably fucking mental! Imagine if you were a EU company exporting stuff all around the world and you were expected to register for VAT in every country, produce VAT returns every fucking month for every country, or just one arrogant, self-entitled, xenophobic country who think they are so important - you would say 'no ta, I don't think I'll bother, I'll just stick to the world's largest free trade block ta very much - adios wankers'.

Wanker Johnon's 'deal', the worst trade deal every negotiated in the history of trade, the only one were the outcome was exponentially worse than the pre-deal situation has ensured that UK fishermen get 2.3% more fish, which they will not be able to sell to their usual market, the EU, because of all the customs checks and moronic paperwork, while ignoring the sector that provides 80% of the UK's GDP, services. Even the great Douglas Adams could not have written the script for this, even someone taking a huge amount of drugs could not have dreamt this abortion up.

The British pound is sliding back down the toilet again as Project Reality begins to bite. Cunts like Farage say the EU will collapse within 10 years and Gove says it will all be fantastic.

Here is my new year message to the Brexit supporters following the puppet clown governments calls for reconciliation - Fuck you Brexit cunts fuck you for ever, any Brexit cunt who complains about anything, ever again can fuck off, I hope your life is a fucking misery. Shove your fucking Brexit up your arse. #REJOIN!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Britain’s port chiefs have warned Boris Johnson’s government that new border infrastructure needed to manage post-Brexit bureaucracy is still not up to scratch because of inadequate funding.
It comes as the leading financial analysts at Moody’s said the UK economy is set to become “significantly smaller” because of the Brexit trade deal – pointing to “significant negative consequences” ahead because of all the new barriers to trade.

Meanwhile, Conservative MP David Jones said it was “childish and spiteful” for the EU to threaten to tighten rules on exports of Covid vaccines produced in the bloc. It follows a row with the UK-based firm AstraZeneca over a slowdown in vaccine supplies.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Britain’s port chiefs have warned Boris Johnson’s government that new border infrastructure needed to manage post-Brexit bureaucracy is still not up to scratch because of inadequate funding.
It comes as the leading financial analysts at Moody’s said the UK economy is set to become “significantly smaller” because of the Brexit trade deal – pointing to “significant negative consequences” ahead because of all the new barriers to trade.

Meanwhile, Conservative MP David Jones said it was “childish and spiteful” for the EU to threaten to tighten rules on exports of Covid vaccines produced in the bloc. It follows a row with the UK-based firm AstraZeneca over a slowdown in vaccine supplies.

I have an idea for a new sitcom, it's called Meet The Brexits. It's about a family who brick up their windows so nobody can see in then complain that they can't see out. In episode one they will leave their local health club then demand they be allowed to carry on using the swimming pool, spa and gym without paying. In one scene we will see the family shouting at anybody who can be bothered to listen that the gym members are discriminating against the non-members and applying their so-called rules to restrict their enjoyment of the facilities that they don't pay for.

There was a Brexitty fisherman on the telly this morning moaning that he head successfully operated his business for 40 years, sending his fish off to Europe and now the French were trying to shut him down. He was ironically demanding freedom of movement for him and his fish, and frictionless trade with the the EU, two things he voted against.

Loads of Brexttards howling that the EU will prioritise its own citizens and supply vaccines manufactured in the the EU to - me and the other Europeans first. How dare they defend their own interests and control their own trade and borders, only Brexits are allowed to do that!

They won, they have to get over it, they have to own it.

Cunts.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I have an idea for a new sitcom, it's called Meet The Brexits. It's about a family who brick up their windows so nobody can see in then complain that they can't see out. In episode one they will leave their local health club then demand they be allowed to carry on using the swimming pool, spa and gym without paying. In one scene we will see the family shouting at anybody who can be bothered to listen that the gym members are discriminating against the non-members and applying their so-called rules to restrict their enjoyment of the facilities that they don't pay for.

There was a Brexitty fisherman on the telly this morning moaning that he head successfully operated his business for 40 years, sending his fish off to Europe and now the French were trying to shut him down. He was ironically demanding freedom of movement for him and his fish, and frictionless trade with the the EU, two things he voted against.

Loads of Brexttards howling that the EU will prioritise its own citizens and supply vaccines manufactured in the the EU to - me and the other Europeans first. How dare they defend their own interests and control their own trade and borders, only Brexits are allowed to do that!

They won, they have to get over it, they have to own it.

Cunts.
We had such a good arrangement - not perfect, but really very good and there was a lot of bureaucracy etc. as with most large structures, but as a generalisation we had the best of both worlds. Then the country voted against it, based on some lies, and very simple easy to understand (even without pictures) slogans, pedalled by BJ, Gove and their little Britain worshippers, who perceived it was still 1956 in Britain.

Well 'hello' who knew? it's actually 2021 and we're part of a multi racial, multi cultural, global economy, not a little island nation, with a commonwealth to use and abuse and a large manufacturing base.

All looks a bit shit now doesn't it, maybe Brexiteers should storm Parliament, wearing Make Britain Great Again hats and say that they didn't mean to build a wall around the island. Trouble is they did.

ps. My old man is in hospital with Covid and suffers from increasingly bad dementia. I dropped a personal goody bag off for him yesterday, including a mobile phone, which he can barely use. I gave the bag to one of his nurses - Sabrine and asked her, if she could possibly find a moment, to activate the phone WiFi and Facetime so that my dad's wife could see him and reassure him. He's been very upset and can't understand what's going on and why no-one is around that he knows to care for him.

In spite of the huge Covid toll and stress the nurses are under, Sabrine did all this and his wife was talking to him 15 minutes later, much to his and her great relief, changing the whole mental and emotional situation.

Sabrine is black, has lived here for just over 4 years and whilst not earning very much money, pays taxes and helps to look after the nations sick and unwell. The whole UK service economy, which so many take for granted, relies on Sabrines', and her Asian, East European and non UK equivalents. For travel, for cleaning, for hospitality even for a pint of milk at the corner shop, when you have no car.

Fucking people have no idea what or who they were voting for, because they never bothered to look beyond the side of a bus. Shame on them.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We had such a good arrangement - not perfect, but really very good and there was a lot of bureaucracy etc. as with most large structures, but as a generalisation we had the best of both worlds. Then the country voted against it, based on some lies, and very simple easy to understand (even without pictures) slogans, pedalled by BJ, Gove and their little Britain worshippers, who perceived it was still 1956 in Britain.

Well 'hello' who knew? it's actually 2021 and we're part of a multi racial, multi cultural, global economy, not a little island nation, with a commonwealth to use and abuse and a large manufacturing base.

All looks a bit shit now doesn't it, maybe Brexiteers should storm Parliament, wearing Make Britain Great Again hats and say that they didn't mean to build a wall around the island. Trouble is they did.

ps. My old man is in hospital with Covid and suffers from increasingly bad dementia. I dropped a personal goody bag off for him yesterday, including a mobile phone, which he can barely use. I gave the bag to one of his nurses - Sabrine and asked her, if she could possibly find a moment, to activate the phone WiFi and Facetime so that my dad's wife could see him and reassure him. He's been very upset and can't understand what's going on and why no-one is around that he knows to care for him.

In spite of the huge Covid toll and stress the nurses are under, Sabrine did all this and his wife was talking to him 15 minutes later, much to his and her great relief, changing the whole mental and emotional situation.

Sabrine is black, has lived here for just over 4 years and whilst not earning very much money, pays taxes and helps to look after the nations sick and unwell. The whole UK service economy, which so many take for granted, relies on Sabrines', and her Asian, East European and non UK equivalents. For travel, for cleaning, for hospitality even for a pint of milk at the corner shop, when you have no car.

Fucking people have no idea what or who they were voting for, because they never bothered to look beyond the side of a bus. Shame on them.
Mate, I met many 'Sabrines' when I had my heart attack in the UK. One young girl especially stands out in my memory she was a Romanian 'do-everything-that-self-entitled Brexit fuckwits won't'. She used to bring round cups of tea, wash and shave the old folks, serve food, clean the ward, everything, happily and cheerfully. One cunt in a bed opposite me started to shout at her because her Ingerlish pronunciation wasn't that good, I got umpty and told him to shut the fuck up and be grateful, he of course being a Brexit coward said he had misheard her and mumbled a very insincere apology.

I would say that 75% at least of the NHS staff who saved my life were not UK born, they are fucking superstars and the Brexitards should be ashamed of themselves for how they have been treated - they will not come back, why would they? Little Ingerlund will now learn a painful lesson and I feel really sorry for the folks who did not vote for it, I even feel sorry for those who were conned and now realise what they did - I have no sympathy for anyone who still defends this abortion of a Brexit and if they fucking die of Covid, lose their jobs, get evicted, have their neighbourhoods 'invaded; by the hordes of Asian immigrants that will now be needed to do the jobs that the hard-working Europeans used to do - I will not be unhappy.

There are Brexit benefits, in the EU. Jobs are moving here, European finance markets will eventually overtake the arrogant UK City, companies are moving here as they realise that a market of nearly 500 million is bigly. Costs to EU businesses will drop as they will ditch the expensive routes to the UK, EU ports will grow as the UK ones wither and die because it will be much easier to ship directly to the EU countries and the others connected by road. Fishing? A fucking joke, the UK fishing industry is fucked, Brexittards won't eat the fish caught in UK waters so they will have to pay much more for our tasty EU fish and the only downside for the EU is that the small amount of fish we buy from the UK will temporarily be hard to source - this will change when all the UK fishing companies relocate to the Netherlands and become EU companies.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The sadest part is, there is no way to fix it. Rejoin, and get a shit deal, stay out and wither and die.

I need my kids to get out of this sinking ship as soon as they can, once they've done school.

Its too late for me and the wife. We're too old on an employment basis and too (cash) poor to just up and do it... Retirement abroad will happen at some point, hopefully flitting between the children in whatever part of the world they've settled in...

I can't wait to get out.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
An announcement on mandatory hotel quarantine for some travellers is expected later today, a move that could deal a further blow to an already struggling tourism industry.
Point 1. Mandatory for some... Bullshit ambiguity.

Home Secretary Priti Patel (Propper lying bullying cunt) will make a statement in parliament about border restrictions, after senior ministers met on Tuesday to discuss whether quarantine should be required for all arrivals or only those from high-risk countries.
Point 2. This is an evolving pathogen that is running unchecked through our national health service... All additional risks are high risk. Oh and as the UK is the worst affected country does that mean were going to install boarder checkpoints between the different countries of the UK?

Travellers could be expected to pay to isolate in a monitored hotel with testing carried out during their stay, a system already used for international arrivals in Australia and New Zealand.
Point 3. So it works... why isn't it already installed and working in this country?

Housing Secretary Robert Jenrick told Sky News that the home secretary will set out further measures to make sure there is "less flow of individuals" into England to control new COVID-19 strains.
Point 4. "Less flow"... the least flow is zero. None. Zilch. Zip. Happy for that to have been implemented 9 months ago.

He told Sky News: "The Prime Minister has said we do want to go further and the Home Secretary will be making a statement in Parliament later today about further steps we are going to take in this country to ensure that there is less flow of individuals in."

John Swinney, Scotland's deputy first minister, said the Scottish government will "go at least as far" as any UK government announcement - with its own "additional supervised quarantine measures" if needed.

It comes after UK airline bosses wrote to Boris Johnson insisting there is not enough evidence that imposing hotel quarantines on all travellers arriving into the country is necessary.
Point 5. We are all in the same boat you wankers! The longer this goes on, the deeper the effects of this pandemic will be. Short-sightedness and self interested llobbyists like Airline owners need to wake the fuck up and realise the longer and deeper this pandemic hits, the less moolah people will have to spend on international travel...If any cunt is left by the end of it!

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
The irony is everywhere and the thing that i find most laughable is that they defend their vote by now suggesting that the problems are being caused by the EU.

It's a bit like Trump saying the only way to save America from Trump was to vote Trump.

If it wasn't all so sad, it would be hilarious.