By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Danny Rose

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Dunno, I always like players who speak their minds. I like the ones who keeps their mouths shut and let their playing do the talking too, but there's something unbowed/uncowed/unbroken about him that I love. Everyone knows he plays his heart out, so if he ends up not being selected it's because he's not good enough. Which would have been the case anyway.

All these self-righteous pundits who think professional athletes should act like conscripted privates or zero-hours casual labourers get on my tits. If we want leaders on the field (at least if we want more than one of them),we need to encourage those who speak up like men and then stand up like heroes.
Its absolutely fine to say what ever you want..... if you have earned that right.

Previously he has but right now he is playing like shit and IMO looks as if he doesnt give a shit, so saying what he has simply makes me think "boo hoo hoo" the poor little millionaire is soooooo fucking tortured.....

What grips my shit is that all these millions come from our pockets and any of us would give our left bollock to pull on a Spurs shirt for for 90 mins. I dont expect any of them to be fans, but I expect them to appreciate the position they are in.

A for Levy he is a meddling idiot who is reaping the rewards of trying to blag his way out of spending money where it should be spent.

I'd imagine working for him is torturous. Youd be walking a daily tightrope as wide as the balance sheet margins.....

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Yes, Levy dealing with the players can't be good, although I reckon it's via agents, and business is business. Rose is taking it that way, and being businesslike himself.

As to his form, not sure his heart is gone. It might be his legs.