By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Danny Rose

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm just enjoying playing well and being back in the team and we'll see where it takes me and umm takes the club.

He's a goner.
Dont think so,I think he was referring to his mental state problems rather than playing for other clubs.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Maybe, it was just the way he changed tack quite quickly, a kind of oops I've said too much moment!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maybe, it was just the way he changed tack quite quickly, a kind of oops I've said too much moment!
He does speak straight from the heart without a filter!!just to the clubs channel I cant imagine him hinting at wanting away?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He does speak straight from the heart without a filter!!just to the clubs channel I cant imagine him hinting at wanting away?
Didn't realise it was the club channel. Thought it was sky post match equivalent, I'll give benefit of the doubt on this one then!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Danny is one who has turned his season around imo. Playing really well atm, maybe he could have a word with Tripps. I’dike to see Rose and KWP against Newcastle.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Preview for Sunday? Another shade of red, but if anyone's likely to be up for the challenge it's Danny against Trent. The opposing threat means he's not likely to get much penetration, but I'd feel pretty confident we can cut off that source of supply at least.

Down the right, not so much...

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.

“I don’t know what the future holds now. I’m looking forward to a break. If I’m back at Tottenham next season, great, if I’m not – great. I’ll just have to wait and see,” he told Sky Sports News.
“It’s not about regular first-team football. I know my age and I know how the club’s run in terms of if you get to a certain age they might look to ship you on.
“It has been no secret that my name has been mentioned quite a few times in terms of players moving on and I’ll be just sitting tight over the next few weeks and just seeing what happens. Either way I’m prepared for whatever happens.
“Last season I didn’t play as much as I wanted. This season I’ve played quite a bit, it’s been really good.”

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/champions-league/tottenhams-danny-rose-says-its-a-bit-draining-sharing-a-dressing-room-with-liverpool-players-on-england-duty-38197944.html

While he did not feel physically tired at the culmination of a difficult week, Rose admits that being surrounded by players who had triumphed over him and his team-mates was a bitter pill to swallow.

"It's not draining coming to play for your country," he said.

"It is a bit draining having lost last weekend and having to share the camp with Liverpool players. You are reminded every day that you lost the final and that was a unique experience for me.

"I have never been through that myself. I was definitely tired from a long season with my club and having to come to England didn't help. But as I said, whenever you're selected for England it is a great occasion. It is one I will always welcome and cherish."

Asked how Liverpool players Jordan Henderson, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Joe Gomez had been with their Tottenham counterparts in the squad, Rose added: "They've been great.

"We have a great squad here. I have known Jordan for 10 years now. He has been fine, we have spoken about the game.

"Our congratulations go to them. I couldn't have asked for either of them to have been much better than they have."

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Hopefully just resting him. If we sell both Trippier and Rose we are in trouble.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
Hopefully just resting him. If we sell both Trippier and Rose we are in trouble.
Not according to this

Vincent Janssen, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Danny Rose have been granted additional time off in order to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Not according to this

Vincent Janssen, Georges-Kevin Nkoudou and Danny Rose have been granted additional time off in order to explore prospective opportunities with other clubs.
I can't remember another statement from the club like this. He's surely gone, which I'm very concerned about. I personally rate Davies higher than most fans, I think, but we need depth in that position, and Danny is still one of the best LBs in the league. It will take a very good (and probably expensive) player to replace him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Not according to this

I wonder what has gone on behind the scenes, Danny looked like he was giving it everything last season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I wonder what has gone on behind the scenes, Danny looked like he was giving it everything last season.
I think its amicable,maybe both parties in agreement.Could also be a revision of our playing style,going for midfield width and less from full-backs?
It wont suprise me in the least if he went to city.

Been a great servant,12 years since his move,had our ups and downs but he is spurs as they come,maybe too honest when speaking out,but i have no doubt he really cares about the club and I wish him all the best,truly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
One of the few that seemd ti be consistent... hes never looked like he enjoys the game much a few notable occasions aside.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I think its amicable,maybe both parties in agreement.Could also be a revision of our playing style,going for midfield width and less from full-backs?
It wont suprise me in the least if he went to city.

Been a great servant,12 years since his move,had our ups and downs but he is spurs as they come,maybe too honest when speaking out,but i have no doubt he really cares about the club and I wish him all the best,truly.
If he goes to City, I don't wish him all the best, because he will be no better than all other mercenaries like Kyle Walker. I respect the service he has given the club, but it's also vice versa and I like him as a player, I would keep him, but if he is agitating for a move away then that's down to him.