By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Danny Rose

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I'm just enjoying playing well and being back in the team and we'll see where it takes me and umm takes the club.

He's a goner.
Dont think so,I think he was referring to his mental state problems rather than playing for other clubs.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Maybe, it was just the way he changed tack quite quickly, a kind of oops I've said too much moment!

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Maybe, it was just the way he changed tack quite quickly, a kind of oops I've said too much moment!
He does speak straight from the heart without a filter!!just to the clubs channel I cant imagine him hinting at wanting away?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He does speak straight from the heart without a filter!!just to the clubs channel I cant imagine him hinting at wanting away?
Didn't realise it was the club channel. Thought it was sky post match equivalent, I'll give benefit of the doubt on this one then!

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Danny is one who has turned his season around imo. Playing really well atm, maybe he could have a word with Tripps. I’dike to see Rose and KWP against Newcastle.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Preview for Sunday? Another shade of red, but if anyone's likely to be up for the challenge it's Danny against Trent. The opposing threat means he's not likely to get much penetration, but I'd feel pretty confident we can cut off that source of supply at least.

Down the right, not so much...