By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Dele Alli

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I just dont think you understand
he`s signed til 2024
ozil is a whore
we got dele alli

DqwHT-XXQAArdxn.jpg

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

“by the way, we’re staying at Wembley all season. Sorry to fuck you all about”

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
All he needs now is some teammates and a manager supported by his chairman. Pull your finger out Levy and get Eriksen signed

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
FFS. March.

At this rate we'll struggle to put out an XI by mid February.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
FFS. March.

At this rate we'll struggle to put out an XI by mid February.
thanks for nothing Bahrain !!

Season defining few days,both domestic cups,have to get through in at least one,just keep chugging along,thank god for one week off in feb for international break oh wait thats not until mid-march when they are meant to be back.
Well lets see if Poch really is magic!!Thank god he is always positive,the day he joins us in the pit of despair we will truly be fucked.If only it was january and we could buy someone with all the money we didnt spend in the summer.

Liam

Liam

Founding Member
Season is pretty much done for us now imo. Unless Poch has turned GKN into a star and kept him hidden as our secret weapon.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I was about 40 yards away from this, he didn’t really even exert himself too much, sad to watch in real time, then saved by the goal with about 12 seconds left. Let’s hope Moura Son and Eriksen stay fit for about 5 weeks??

Ps Marcus Edwards scored his first senior goal last weekend in the Dutch League for Excelsior. And played very well apparently.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
I was about 40 yards away from this, he didn’t really even exert himself too much, sad to watch in real time, then saved by the goal with about 12 seconds left. Let’s hope Moura Son and Eriksen stay fit for about 5 weeks??

Ps Marcus Edwards scored his first senior goal last weekend in the Dutch League for Excelsior. And played very well apparently.
Don’t get too excited, ‘Moura Son’ isn’t a new Japanese signing, I missed out a comma....

Liam

Liam

Founding Member

Hope Edwards can have a good second half of the season out there. Still hold a slight hope of him making it at spurs. Hopefully a year away has seen him grow up a bit.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Hope Edwards can have a good second half of the season out there. Still hold a slight hope of him making it at spurs. Hopefully a year away has seen him grow up a bit.
Fucking nuisance we could have used him right now if he’d been a bit more humble and worked a bit harder under Poch.

conor1

conor1

Founding Member
You couldn't write the script ffs. Kane, Moura, Dele in the space of weeks and Son off to Asia!! Its almost laughable. I'm an optimist by nature but the best I think by end of Feb is....clinging onto top 4 and still in one of the 3 cups

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
I’ve heard Daniel levy has asked the rest of the league , if all future games can be 5-a-side games. , citing we should just about be able to filed a team

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
thanks for nothing Bahrain !!

Season defining few days,both domestic cups,have to get through in at least one,just keep chugging along,thank god for one week off in feb for international break oh wait thats not until mid-march when they are meant to be back.
Well lets see if Poch really is magic!!Thank god he is always positive,the day he joins us in the pit of despair we will truly be fucked.If only it was january and we could buy someone with all the money we didnt spend in the summer.
It doesn't look good. On the bright side we don't have any games in late January through February that are terrifying on their own merits even for a depleted squad, In fact, I'd say we'd be favorites in all but Chelsea away and the CL tie. Much depends on Llorente and Lucas, and whether one or two like GKN can seize the opportunity.

I'll be gutted if this costs us a cup run. In terms of the top four, I don't think Chelsea or Arsenal look like making a serious run anytime soon even if we drop some points. I guess another frustrating thing is that given the fixtures ahead, we could have maybe even made up some ground on the leaders. We'll see, it would be hard for Poch to rise any higher in my opinion, but if he can keep us moving forward, it's time to start talking about naming some shit after him IMO.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Perhaps try Lamella up top , with Moura feeding him and Llorente , it could,work

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Perhaps try Lamella up top , with Moura feeding him and Llorente , it could,work
Lamella has only got one leg... he has been a fucking ghost the last half a dozen time I have seen him play and only contributed by kicking lumps out of people and getting booked... yes he runs about a lot and dives in places he has no right to.... but I'm not seeing a top 4 player in there at all. He has had long enough to show he has the minerals... I don't think he does.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Lamella has only got one leg... he has been a fucking ghost the last half a dozen time I have seen him play and only contributed by kicking lumps out of people and getting booked... yes he runs about a lot and dives in places he has no right to.... but I'm not seeing a top 4 player in there at all. He has had long enough to show he has the minerals... I don't think he does.
Hat trick against Leicester to win the game 5-4 at the end of last season? Plus he's all we have left. He'll do fine, perfect in a fight against Chelsea

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Dele in Dubai
Good to see the lad, Kane, Son and the wins have rather stolen the headlines. I love the fact that these top boys seem able to pop off to 5 star luxury in sunny climes.

I’ve just had major knee surgery and I’ve been negotiating ice on my crutches, no fucker has said ‘pop off to the Caribbean Don’....

Well done Dele get back quick mate - Nad Al Sheba is a racecourse by the way....but they aren’t allowed to bet in Dubai ;) ;)

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
@Don Diaz , what the hell would be the point of having horse racing yet not being allowed to bet on it?

It's a bit odd, isn't it?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
@Don Diaz , what the hell would be the point of having horse racing yet not being allowed to bet on it?

They have huge sweepstakes which is the officiL way of betting. Horse racing is really also a competition between the very wealthy families, with their horses just taking each other on, they love the animals out there. Of course when they race at Ascot, US and France I’m sure it’s not just about the bloodstock. The owners (Maktoums in Dubai) sit in huge armchairs overlooking the finish line at Nad Al Sheba, it’s quite funny, and all under floodlights.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
They have huge sweepstakes which is the officiL way of betting. Horse racing is really also a competition between the very wealthy families, with their horses just taking each other on, they love the animals out there. Of course when they race at Ascot, US and France I’m sure it’s not just about the bloodstock. The owners (Maktoums in Dubai) sit in huge armchairs overlooking the finish line at Nad Al Sheba, it’s quite funny, and all under floodlights.

We've just had our top trainer in Australia done for using "jiggers" or shock devices on his horses in training. They are expecting a 4 year ban from racing to be handed down today. They guy trains over 600 horses, all of which will need to be farmed out to other trainers.

The lengths that some scumbags will go to for a quid is staggering.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We've just had our top trainer in Australia done for using "jiggers" or shock devices on his horses in training. They are expecting a 4 year ban from racing to be handed down today. They guy trains over 600 horses, all of which will need to be farmed out to other trainers.

The lengths that some scumbags will go to for a quid is staggering.
Yeah I read about that. Melbourne Cup is quite an event isn’t it?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Yeah I read about that. Melbourne Cup is quite an event isn’t it?

It's the richest 2 mile handicap race in the world. Some every good European horses have come out and won it actually.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member

OFC buying different studs,livestock for millions and millions is no way a gamble.......Errrrrr yes it is,just higher stakes than a few bucks each way.Lets not even mention financial trading and compare it to gambling,i mean cant lose you money trading in stocks,strange that a bit of honest betting (where you declare your intention to risk money) is a no no.Prize money my horse is faster than yours,not gambling,they all do it one way or another.

edit BTW I dont bet period,had my best mate almost ruin his life gambling,i wont even buy a lottery ticket now,i prefer to earn my money than simply dream of being given it.