By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Other Premier league clubs

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
I would prefer

1706290090925.jpeg

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Chelsea are not a very good team. Announcers are talking about all the talent they have but these days “talent” just means expensive. They look like an upper-mid table Ligue 1 side to me.

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Poch has gotta get the tin tac ain't he...? They're utter dog shit.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Poch has gotta get the tin tac ain't he...? They're utter dog shit.
You’d think. Watch that cretin owner of theirs bring in Mourinho. Either way, long may the comedy continue.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
It ain't good when your CB's missus is publicly calling for the manager's head:

T.Dyson

T.Dyson

Player in Training.
not that I wanted to see the gooners win but it was so so nice to see spam have 6 stuffed past them.🤣
🤣🤣

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Isn’t he tearing trees up at Aberdeen?

Alonso probably favourite unfortunately
Warnock just started at the Dons. But already has the air of a man who thinks he's doing Scottish football a massive solid by gracing them with his presence

DMackay

DMackay

Player in Training.
Warnock just started at the Dons. But already has the air of a man who thinks he's doing Scottish football a massive solid by gracing them with his presence

I’ve never had any time for him especially when he was at Sheff Utd trying to get a game abandoned by having players sent off and was heard giving instructions to his players to ‘Leave one in on him’

Absolute arse imv