By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Premier League 2019/20

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Suspending the league until the 3rd April is obviously just giving them thinking time. The Premier League won't be restarting this season, nobody really knows how long this virus will go on for, but all the experts are saying at least 3 months until the peak.

I wish the media would stop telling us how many deaths there have been and the mortality rate - obviously not the 3 % they have been banging on about because many, many folks have recovered without being diagnosed but all the deaths have been recorded, so the stats are kippers and custard. Around 100,000 people that were diagnosed have recovered but that figure is good news, so is of no interest to the media. The other misleading stat are the increases in the number of infections every day, without knowing the testing number changes that number is very misleading. Trump's statistical cuntery is tremendous, test 8 people a day and say your number of cases is the lowest in the world.

Coronavirus is bad, very bad, but nowhere near as bad as the media are making it. Old people with dicky tickers and shit like that will croak, but normal flu already thins the herd and removes damaged people like me every year. Some healthy people will just be unlucky and be really fucked over by this virus, but the huge, bigly, massive majority of 'victims' will feel like they have had a cold - then get better.

The media poisoned the sheepbrained wankers minds about the B Word fuckup, now they are spreading terror and panic about Covid 19. If you get it, don't be a cunt and spread it around, stay home and whine like a little girl, don't lick toilet seats, superglue your hands to your body and you might just survive until some other fucking thing kills you.

Brilliant post.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Whilst we take a break from footie and spend more time washing our hands in the comfort of our own homes, I would urge you strongly to watch the docufilm ‘Greavsie’ about Jimmy Greaves. An incredible player and human being. It is very good indeed - he is a true legend in every sense of the word unlike hundreds of others.

Watch it you’ll be pleased you did.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ETQenOqWoAAGONA

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
What's the betting they bottle it and give it to them..

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
What's the betting they bottle it and give it to them..

cant see them giving it away. cant see them doing anything except continuing during summer or something to finish the season

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
cant see them giving it away. cant see them doing anything except continuing during summer or something to finish the season
I hope they dont and we can forget this shitty season... pretend it didnt exist....

I'd be well happy with that as long as we didnt play like as bigger cunts as we did this season...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't see how they can award the title to the Dippers without promoting all the lower league sides and relegating all the sides in the bottom spots. The FA would be hit by so many legal actions from clubs who 'coulda would shoulda'. My preference would be to just write off this season pretend it never happened and start again. It would be like jumping into the Tardis and being back in the Champions League, FA Cup, League Cup and having a remote chance of not finishing the season in 10th or worse place - if Levy ditches wossisname and splashes some cash of course.

Glenjamin

Glenjamin

Founding Member
So the last game of the season would have been yesterday.....

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
We got our football back!!

Eau1nCZXkAUbxvT

Behind the post is over the line eh!!where was VAR then.
Eau2uA-XkAQl0sT

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Jesus Christ, that is grim viewing. VAR is a disgrace and should be immediately scrapped. There is a chance that this costs Sheffield United a position or two and much needed prizemoney in the league with even a remote possibility it costs them a spot in Europe.

It happier news David Luiz never fails to disappoint. Has there been a bigger fraud in the history of football than this fuckwit? How does a guy this fucking bad get to play 57 times for one of the elite national teams, including a World Cup Final semi final (admittedly he was directly responsible for at least 4 German goals that day)?

It was a 25 minute cameo that should have been set to Benny Hill music.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Jesus Christ, that is grim viewing. VAR is a disgrace and should be immediately scrapped. There is a chance that this costs Sheffield United a position or two and much needed prizemoney in the league with even a remote possibility it costs them a spot in Europe.

It happier news David Luiz never fails to disappoint. Has there been a bigger fraud in the history of football than this fuckwit? How does a guy this fucking bad get to play 57 times for one of the elite national teams, including a World Cup Final semi final (admittedly he was directly responsible for at least 4 German goals that day)?

It was a 25 minute cameo that should have been set to Benny Hill music.
What gets me is people keep paying crazy money for him.... is he Geroge Weah's cousin?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Do do do.......

my faith in football is restored,fucking south london shite show!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No 'further' action? There was no action taken.

Guendouzi's conduct, though not seen by officials at the stadium, was reviewed by the video assistant referee.

SO, the VAR bloke thought it was all ok, grabbing people by the throat is just a bit of friendly banter.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
No 'further' action? There was no action taken.

Guendouzi's conduct, though not seen by officials at the stadium, was reviewed by the video assistant referee.

SO, the VAR bloke thought it was all ok, grabbing people by the throat is just a bit of friendly banter.

Shocking isn't it?

Dembele got 6 games but this guy gets nothing even upon further VAR review.
I guess eye gouging is considered more dangerous than cutting off someone's air supply.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Seriously Burnley fans....

What grips my arse about this is the fact that the bloke who owns the sky messaging service either thought it was ok or simply chose money over a conscience.

Either way the cunt should be hauled over the coals.