By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tanguy Ndombele

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
eric dier returns after a week away with tanguy

EQl8YadXUAEcAOe

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
🎶 Oh the whistle goes,Ndombele blows
He`s only run a yard
If he didnt eat at chick-king
well It wouldnt be so hard.
There`s many players of many size,
Andy Reid werent small,
But Tanguy Ndombele is the fattest of them all

lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalaaaaa 🎶

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
It's far from being fucking on.... he is paid an exorbitant amount and we paid a record fee for an overweight out of shape show pony.....

He should be fucking embarrassed.
Whilst I agree with the underlying sentiment, lets give it a season, it took Son that long to really show his talent and worth and Sissoko even longer..I'm hoping, maybe foolishly that he becomes our new Dembele, Veira, Gerrard and Lampard combined.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Whilst I agree with the underlying sentiment, lets give it a season, it took Son that long to really show his talent and worth and Sissoko even longer..I'm hoping, maybe foolishly that he becomes our new Dembele, Veira, Gerrard and Lampard combined.

I still have hopes that he’ll be a good purchase but at least Sonny and Sissoko both presented themselves in the best condition possible.

Like professionals.

Fatty Boomsticks needs to get himself sorted. And quickly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Mate I see the potential and as you, hope he can muster enough courage to become professional.

But that's the crux for me... he clearly hasnt behaved professionally.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Mate I see the potential and as you, hope he can muster enough courage to become professional.

But that's the crux for me... he clearly hasnt behaved professionally.
To date yes I agree. Will be interesting to see how Maureen handles him.

Chavhater01

Chavhater01

Player in Training.
Paulinho 2?

Fucking hope not mate. Paulinho was just shit for us, never really got to grips with the premier league but as the article suggests, Ndombele has so much potential and we’ve seen snapshots of it this season but he’s just fat, lazy with a general disinterest.

He’s the type of person in life that pisses me off the most, drives me nuts when people are born with a special talent but can’t be arsed to better themselves through hard work to be the best version of what talent they possess. I get that we don’t exactly know what’s going on between his ears and what issues he may have mentally but fuck it’s frustrating watching him.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Paulinho 2?
I think that's Gedson, but could be either. It would be difficult to make up how utterly shit we are in just about every department at present, Honestly Dier leaping into the crowd was the cherry on the icing of the shit show cake last night.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
All makes sense and especially wondering whether there was indeed any due diligence done.

To a degree I dont buy this.....

He needs to be shown how getting fit can benefit all of him, inside and outside of the context of football....

Our cunt is not the man to do this...

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
That video clip at fourfourtwo looks really damning. But how does anyone manage to get so far in an ultra-competitive field and then act like that? There has to be more to it than meets the eye, surely?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
That person who now sits where the Poch used to sit just absolutely dropped this fat fuck on his lardy, pockmarked, cellulite riddled arse in his post match interview following a shite game drawing against Burnley...

Rightly so.as well. He did fuck all and got hooked at half time for GLC who did more in 45 mins than this coward has done since he arrived.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Lazy, fat cunt.

If he comes back from the pre-season and is not a completely different player with a professional attitude then it will be a massive loss for us.

He has 6 months to turn this around but I am not optimistic.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
It seems he is bad at running. That could be a problem in this sport. Shame since he is clearly skillful with the ball at his feet.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Paulinho 2?
Paulinho scored twice last night ,so let’s hope , he takes it as constructive criticism and he gets a double away in Leipzig and return home a hero 🐷🐷✈️✈️Couldn’t find a flying pig

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
He's great at holding up the ball and finding brilliant little passes so why don't we chuck him up top for 45mins and see what he can do. it's not like we are pressing from the front anyway so sprinting won't be an issue as long as he can hold it up long enough to get runners off him and find a pass, I don't think he can do worse than Dele in this role tbh.

Edit: I am just trying to find a way to use his positive footballing attributes!

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
He's great at holding up the ball and finding brilliant little passes so why don't we chuck him up top for 45mins and see what he can do. it's not like we are pressing from the front anyway so sprinting won't be an issue as long as he can hold it up long enough to get runners off him and find a pass, I don't think he can do worse than Dele in this role tbh.

Edit: I am just trying to find a way to use his positive footballing attributes!

Can he keep?

He doesn’t like to run.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I watched the video of Jamie Carragher 'slamming' NotDembele yesterday. I think Jamie does not rate him, who the fuck knows hat he is saying, without subtitles it's impossible to understand. The video showed NotD standing around, generally not being arsed and Jamie C saying stuff and showing stats. I probably agree with Carragher.