By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm in NC, where there's a lot more of that element. But in the cities (and I commute to work in a decent-sized one) there really isn't that much of that, and that's really the only place a lockdown is all that meaningful. The countryside, like not too far out of the cities, is full of the kinds of good ol' boys you're talking about, and they're fucking unhinged and well-armed--I should know, a few are my relatives. But that was true before all this.

At the same time, just a couple hours ago we had the President saying (directly contradicting his own medical experts) that we may be getting back to normal again, and republican politicians saying, pretty much explicitly, that we may have to sacrifice some lives to keep the economy going. Speechless.
Mate, I watched that repulsive so-called President his morning saying that it would be over in a lot less than 3 months and he wasn't going to let the cure be worse than the disease - he is obviously talking about money versus people dying, really horribly.

Maybe, just maybe when the people who support facists and nazis like Trump, Bolsinaro, Johnson etc., and their families start dying because 'keeping the economy going' for the benefit of the 1% is much more important than the lives of the rabble, a light-bulb moment will happen and they will realise they have been conned. Maybe a better, fairer system will evolve from the recession to end all recessions that is coming. I doubt it, the rich 'ruling class' will always find a way to fuck over the hard of thinking people who support them, and the thought of sharing even a crumb from the tiny sliver of cake they have left with 'forrinners' will be too much for their neanderthal brains. I think the Corona virus hates nazis as much as I do and is trying to stop this 'populist' bollocks taking over the world.

A new world is coming (for us rich westerners, most of the planet will carry on as before) - I hope we build a better version, learn to share and support our less well off neighbours rather than putting up walls, closing our borders and blaming the others for all our problems. Somebody drew lines in the mud and created countries, they are just lines in the mud, all humans are humans and nationality, skin colour, religion, sexuality etc. are really stupid reasons to hate people.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
.....all humans are humans and nationality, skin colour, religion, sexuality etc. are really stupid reasons to hate people.
Phew.......... thank fuck you didn't mention club affiliation!!!

I still fucking hate those bin dipping red cunts.....

😉

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
At the same time, just a couple hours ago we had the President saying (directly contradicting his own medical experts) that we may be getting back to normal again, and republican politicians saying, pretty much explicitly, that we may have to sacrifice some lives to keep the economy going. Speechless.
The ambiguous rhetoric both sides of the atlantic are not helpful at all,promising best case scenarios isnt going to get the message of prudence across.I saw the UK govt statement yesterday and its so lacking direct talk to the issues practically,clarification its just a baby step towards what france,greece,italy,spain have implemented,curfews,permits,punishments for those not obeying,there really isnt need to pussy foot around over this.

For instance clear instruction of what is or isnt necessary work,and as for food stores,essential places that have to open,the govt here was quite clear in what the stores must do,hand sanitiser before you enter provided,one time gloves available (i guess a whole raft or instructions on cleaning certain areas),the floors are marked to keep customers 2m from counters,same at the checkouts to keep people 2m apart,one person per 10 sqm allowed inside....its not hard to set common sense laws is my point.Some people clearly need stronger guidelines.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Phew.......... thank fuck you didn't mention club affiliation!!!

I still fucking hate those bin dipping red cunts.....
😉
Mate, hating things like wasps, okra, dippers, chavs, goons and Welsh people is not racist or discriminatory, it's just human nature.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ET03zepXsAAxPUM

• Haha
Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Graffiti f
Mate, I watched that repulsive so-called President his morning saying that it would be over in a lot less than 3 months and he wasn't going to let the cure be worse than the disease - he is obviously talking about money versus people dying, really horribly.

Maybe, just maybe when the people who support facists and nazis like Trump, Bolsinaro, Johnson etc., and their families start dying because 'keeping the economy going' for the benefit of the 1% is much more important than the lives of the rabble, a light-bulb moment will happen and they will realise they have been conned. Maybe a better, fairer system will evolve from the recession to end all recessions that is coming. I doubt it, the rich 'ruling class' will always find a way to fuck over the hard of thinking people who support them, and the thought of sharing even a crumb from the tiny sliver of cake they have left with 'forrinners' will be too much for their neanderthal brains. I think the Corona virus hates nazis as much as I do and is trying to stop this 'populist' bollocks taking over the world.

A new world is coming (for us rich westerners, most of the planet will carry on as before) - I hope we build a better version, learn to share and support our less well off neighbours rather than putting up walls, closing our borders and blaming the others for all our problems. Somebody drew lines in the mud and created countries, they are just lines in the mud, all humans are humans and nationality, skin colour, religion, sexuality etc. are really stupid reasons to hate people.
Graffiti from china
ETvOGUJXsAAGTob

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Told you these idiots cant be trusted to behave!!It really seems same as before the lockdown,tubes packed,non essential people working,because tiling in a house is essential and so on.

Mike ashley has fucked his business down the swanny ratner style.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Told you these idiots cant be trusted to behave!!It really seems same as before the lockdown,tubes packed,non essential people working,because tiling in a house is essential and so on.

Mike ashley has fucked his business down the swanny ratner style.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Wow......... just seen Trump on our news saying that the economy is more of a threat to peoples lives than this virus......

I'm not an economist, but I have a feeling he isnt that interested in protecting people as opposed to his personal financial investments.

It's also dangerous as his lemmings will believe what he has said..... and continue to spread this thing like wildfire.....

Genuine question, if his decisions are proven to cause unnecessary deaths is he ultimately personally responsible?

You'll notice our scarecrow is deferring to "expert advice" so he can slope the blame downwards away from him.....

They are both double cunts btw.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid

Surely we are due a good, old fashioned assassination?

I hope that cunt gets Coronavirus and his money can't save him. The prick would be making a fortune shorting his stock.

What a cunt.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Genuine question, if his decisions are proven to cause unnecessary deaths is he ultimately personally responsible?
Theoretically yes, but almost certainly no in the real world. Hopefully he'll get it hung around his neck in the election this fall--I've already seen some brilliant ads doing exactly that--but as I said, his followers pretty much deny he can do any wrong. Long after his worthless corpse is rotting in some shitty faux marble crypt at Mar-a-Lago, I think we'll remember him with blood on his hands, but he doesn't give a damn about that.

Reactions: Yid
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Theoretically yes, but almost certainly no in the real world. Hopefully he'll get it hung around his neck in the election this fall--I've already seen some brilliant ads doing exactly that--but as I said, his followers pretty much deny he can do any wrong. Long after his worthless corpse is rotting in some shitty faux marble crypt at Mar-a-Lago, I think we'll remember him with blood on his hands, but he doesn't give a damn about that.
OUCH!!

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So Clive Allen , Linda Lusardi and Prince Charles have all been diagnosed with the virus .
lois manages in a children’s nursery , and consequently knows far more people locally , and at least 1 has died and 2 others are in hospital .
our local milk delivery service , has shut down taking new orders , but as anti plastic for a while , I’ve used the glass bottle for years., and offered all 22 houses in our street , non of whom have milk delivered ,and only one took up the option . I’ve also booked in a ORder and collect shop on Sunday , and no takers either from others .
were lucky to live in a village , with a butchers a bakers and a greengrocers , so providing you go early it’s not too bad , and a neighbour picked up a dozen eggs for me today.....still no sign of toilet rolls . We’ve got a weeks worth left, then it’s a Worry . ( we’ve 3 bathrooms , and always had a full bag of rolls and a spare bag ) always on hand , just in case .

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
ET6_hm7U4AAidyD

So Clive Allen , Linda Lusardi and Prince Charles have all been diagnosed with the virus .
lois manages in a children’s nursery , and consequently knows far more people locally , and at least 1 has died and 2 others are in hospital .
our local milk delivery service , has shut down taking new orders , but as anti plastic for a while , I’ve used the glass bottle for years., and offered all 22 houses in our street , non of whom have milk delivered ,and only one took up the option . I’ve also booked in a ORder and collect shop on Sunday , and no takers either from others .
were lucky to live in a village , with a butchers a bakers and a greengrocers , so providing you go early it’s not too bad , and a neighbour picked up a dozen eggs for me today.....still no sign of toilet rolls . We’ve got a weeks worth left, then it’s a Worry . ( we’ve 3 bathrooms , and always had a full bag of rolls and a spare bag ) always on hand , just in case .
If you cant get toilet rolls I am told pot noodle lids work ok

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Just gone online to order 20 pot noodles , obviously not to eat.
they said they've sold out and would I accept an alternative item , like what I asked , they said toilet roll .....ok they didn’t but I’ve ordered some extra lettuce...... I can use just the tip of he Iceberg

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Thankfully we’re a 3 car family , Lois car was booked in for a service tomorrow and an Mot , as it expires on the 29th ...... if it had been AFTER The 30th we’d have a 3 month grace , but not beforehand , why not , if you can prove , it Had Been organised.
now just waiting for a package for the self employed to be announced , otherwise I won’t have enough dosh to worry about ,can I find any toilet rolls , I won’t have any money to buy em .
least these new 5 and 20’s act like the toilet paper we had a school innhe 80’s . I’m sure they’d work and could be washed after

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It's nice too see that Mr Levy is concerned - about his profits. I wonder if he has the same narcissistic personality disorder that Trump has?

DL: Covid 19 is a bit awkward, and will affect my bank balance more than it will yours but look at my shiny new stadium, I am great I am, I have kept us from bankruptcy and have made loads of money and will make even more money with all the events in the future - the game is about money (and me).

DT: We have much better numbers than China because we have beautiful Amercian tests that I told them to make, I have saved the USA, without me everyone would be dead and I will get everyone back to work soon. My beautiful American numbers are much higher than everywhere else in the world because my tests are more bigly.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ain't it mad how these businesses and companies are able to offer help and support and email you every 5 mins with updates right now, but when you need to speak to them or have difficulties in normal circumstances... they don't give a shit and you have to wait on hold for hours...!!!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
The game of who could protect Thier brand the most started with the supermarkets last week, since then there have been a plethora of companies getting in on it, all disguising self interest as brand damage limitation. Once one starts the others are forced to follow. Even brand Boris has benefited with the 'I don't care what you say' Facebook post sharing.

Morrisons blew everyone out if the water with the boxed essentials ordering service IMO while the others were busy trying to figure out how to let older/NHS shoppers have first dibs on the limited selection left available.

It's been an absolute cluster fuck from the top of government to the bottom feeders continuing to picnic in the parks. The worst is yet to come so we shall see how much this has all impacted in due course.

For any solicitors reading these are only my observations and opinions!

Stay safe everyone.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Well what else you gotta do??
Truly the most memorable day&night I had in N17.