By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Scare tactics, the animation of someone coughing with the droplets flying everywhere...
Now do a few of those, packed tube/bus/office/lift...
All that stuff flying about would be enough to get the point out about face masks in public and social distancing,
S.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Scare tactics, the animation of someone coughing with the droplets flying everywhere...
Now do a few of those, packed tube/bus/office/lift...
All that stuff flying about would be enough to get the point out about face masks in public and social distancing,
S.
Seems quite simple,if generally people wore masks in a flu season,then nations/the world could cope and not need the severe medicine dished out.Thinking it infringes your freedoms or god will save you whilst you enjoy life,well thats just evolution baby,make them carry a "non-mask for me" card and the hospital can can give them a non DNR sticker on their clipboard.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Its becoming essential light relief now,bravo boris,bravo.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
So, if you think you might be too pissed to drive, I suppose it's now fine to take your wide and kid on a test drive to check? 'But offisher, I was just checking if was too drunkened to drive a 4 year old 260 miles without shtopping, it's alright my mate is your boss and I can do whatever I like, nothing to see here'

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The government (Boris and his fops) will fight tooth and nail to keep this man in his job... he is the brain behind their bullshit and without him..... they are just a buch of fops.....

The opposition and anyone who thinks Brexit is an abomination want him gone..... because he is a fucking dangerous cunt who wants to see the world as it is burn.

You've already seen Keir Stamer absolutely destroy Boris in the commons without his cheerleaders stood around him giving him soundbites and excuses, without Cummings the governments entire strategy for this and their roadmap to recovery disappears.

I would imagine that he wont go and even if there was enough pressure to make him go, they would still keep him on via a 3rd party through some kind of agency.....

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
The government (Boris and his fops) will fight tooth and nail to keep this man in his job... he is the brain behind their bullshit and without him..... they are just a buch of fops.....

The opposition and anyone who thinks Brexit is an abomination want him gone..... because he is a fucking dangerous cunt who wants to see the world as it is burn.

You've already seen Keir Stamer absolutely destroy Boris in the commons without his cheerleaders stood around him giving him soundbites and excuses, without Cummings the governments entire strategy for this and their roadmap to recovery disappears.

I would imagine that he wont go and even if there was enough pressure to make him go, they would still keep him on via a 3rd party through some kind of agency.....
You couldn't get a more clear cut case of double standards if you tried. Surely if enough mp's kept the pressure on and the public made some noise, he'd be shamed into going ? Or does shame not resonate with the likes of him ?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't care about Cummings, it's Johnson and his cabinet that need to go. Anyone who seriously thinks these cunts are capable of running a country and can be trusted needs. help. Johnson is just a better educated Trump. Last night he even stopped the scientists answering questions, in case they actually let slip the truth.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
South Korea recorded 69 new cases and lockdown is back on, masks have been compulsory there since it started. We have to wear masks here in Spain anytime indoors (shops, buses etc.) or outside when a 2m distance cannot be kept. 1900 new cases in a day in the UK and Bozo relaxes lockdown, restarts football, allows meeting up to 6 people, offers to open the pubs and releases this ridiculous test and trace system that is badly thought out, the app does not work and even if it did not enough people would download it and use it. The R value is probably over 1, they will never let you know. The 37,00 deaths is a lie because that is only those who had been tested and were confirmed sufferers - the ONS says there have been over 60,000 excess deaths, is there a plague of vampires causing these deaths?

UK Tory government, not satisfied with killing thousands through their benefit cuts and NHS cuts, they are going for the record number of deaths by criminal negligence. Johnson is desperate to hold on and will do anything, including letting thousands die to keep his job. More 'good news' expected soon, he will be telling you how many people he saved and doubling down on the lies Hancock has been spewing about the 'wonder drug' that will save you all - look that fucker up and you will see what a pile of shit that is.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Well unless tear gas kills the COVID virus we are proper fucked over here.
I believe vicious dogs are the best protection against C19. You are fucked by a leader who has declared war on his own people, the UK is fucked because of a leader who does not give a flying fuck. The c7 that your bloke hates so much, he hates anything he can't pretend to be in control of, will hopefully soon become the C5 ( wasn't that one of them funny Sinclair car doobries? ) , the UK and the US of A can fuck off and let the rest rest of the world evolve. You can rejoin when your populist wankers have been introduced to a lamp-post like that fat Italian bloke was - or you vote the fuckers out and stop being so fucking stupid.

A couple of years going it alone and trying to rebuild in splendid isolation after this Covid bollocks will focus the minds of the people who think they are special and better than the rest of the world nicely.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I believe vicious dogs are the best protection against C19. You are fucked by a leader who has declared war on his own people, the UK is fucked because of a leader who does not give a flying fuck. The c7 that your bloke hates so much, he hates anything he can't pretend to be in control of, will hopefully soon become the C5 ( wasn't that one of them funny Sinclair car doobries? ) , the UK and the US of A can fuck off and let the rest rest of the world evolve. You can rejoin when your populist wankers have been introduced to a lamp-post like that fat Italian bloke was - or you vote the fuckers out and stop being so fucking stupid.

A couple of years going it alone and trying to rebuild in splendid isolation after this Covid bollocks will focus the minds of the people who think they are special and better than the rest of the world nicely.
I still believe (well, hope) that day will come soon, but a lot of shit will fly before it happens. Trying to keep a optimistic face on it at home for my kids, but we are in deep trouble.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"Boris Johnson says he wants to relax 2-metre physical distancing rule"

Yesterday the UK recorded 35 more deaths than the 27 other countries of the EU combined and this lying cunt is telling you what a great job he has done and how his 5 tests have been passed so you can all start going back to normal. If you believe him then you are really, really stupid.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
"Boris Johnson says he wants to relax 2-metre physical distancing rule"

Yesterday the UK recorded 35 more deaths than the 27 other countries of the EU combined and this lying cunt is telling you what a great job he has done and how his 5 tests have been passed so you can all start going back to normal. If you believe him then you are really, really stupid.
The government has also stated that from June 15 it's compulsory to wear face masks on public transport........... how long does it take for any micron of common sense to come out of this government? when considering face coverings back in March they didn't think they made any difference. Also you have to Quarantine now if you return from abroad (where they all pretty much the virus under some sort of much better control than we do) but up to this point you've been free to travel, it's an absolute farce, complete joke. Embarrassing. The rest of the worl should simply ban brits and US from entering their countries - we're the problem not the solution.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Told you,I fucking told you !!

EZwxoJDWsAIxPQa

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
You still putting up with your government? Hundreds dying every day, the infections are going up, the R rate is well above 1 in some parts of the country. The UK is being fucked over by Boris and his merry Brexiteers who will do anything to hold onto the populist (facist) vote. Yeah, let's start football again, relax the lockdown (ha fucking ha, the weakest lockdown in Europe and everywhere else's except the USA and Sweden),change the 2m rule to 1m, let any government minister or advisor break the rules and then say they are honourable people, get the pubs open again - so what 60,000 people have died, you have to die of something and in voting terms that isn't a lot - and you'lll get Brexited up the arse, that's what the people want isn't it? Yeah, the tariffs that cunt promised wouldn't happen, the border between NI and the mainland that the cunt said would never happen and every other fucking lie those cunts told are now coming out of the cupboard. You have been fucked so hard it must really hurt to sit down.

How the fuck are the doors of number ten not being kicked down? Why are you putting up with those cunts making up pathetic shit, 85 days into the pandemic. We have got fuck all Covid in the municipality we live in, but we had to go the town hall for yet another bit of fun Spanish bureaucracy yesterday and there was a bloke on the door handing out masks if you didn't have one, opening the door for you so you didn't have to touch anything, only letting one appointment in at a time and making sure everyone used hand gel entering and leaving, Lidls is the same, no masks, no entry, hand gel, a scary Spanish lady making sure everybody kept their 2m distance, gloves for everybody or you could fuck off. Spain recorded 51 deaths in the last week. most of them came rom an old folks home in one region. How many did the UK report? 1,668!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
It's almost like the sheep believe the governments narrative of it getting better and nearly being over.....

It is nothing of the sort.....

I had the misfortune of having to go to hospital this week and when I engaged in the benial chit chat I asked how they had all been and if they were glad it seemed to be coming to an end....

They snorted and said watch this space we are expecting to be busier than ever with the second wave and dont mention those who have not visited hospital due to the virus.....

They said the last 2 months would be a good warm up for the main event.....

As a species weve become so lazy and apathetic and have lost the ability to critically analyse what we are bei g told or see with our own eyes.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Love that the science officer's have refused to be present at the press briefings due to them being used as political stooges and theirnclinicalnadvice being ignored in favour of political economic decisions......

Last edited:
skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
My 9yr old son walked into the living room looking sad
"What's the matter, pal?" I asked
"What if the Coronavirus is around at Christmas? Santa won't be allowed in the house" he replied
I cuddled him, looked into his eyes & said

"Santa's not real you stupid cunt"