By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
The moment the UK decided that it wanted to leave the EU the wheels would have been set in motion by any number of outside interests to take advantage of this.

Anyone with half a brain could see that there was enormous opportunity to cherry pick business (and other) opportunities by getting the fuck out of the UK (where practical) post the Brexit vote. The UK made itself non-competitive the moment it decided to leave.

And that is what those without any economic sensibility don't seem to be able to get their heads around.
Agreed, we basically left a 'massive company' to go freelance and set ourselves in competition for the same clients who had a long history with the 'massive company', we've gone a bit Jerry McGuire! I don't think Reese-Mogg will be the one screaming "show me the money" though.

Just the timing of the trade deal sounds like it was always a plan which got me thinking they were going to bin us off anyway, Brexit and the fall in diesel sales (due to complete bastard, wanker, money grabbing, stealth taxing tosser politicians) has just put the final nail in the coffin.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Are we suggesting that the Muslim mayor of London is responsible for the extremely sensible policies that are trying to tackle air pollution and global warming? London is a teeny weeny bit of Europe. There is evidence of a young girl dying because of the poor air quality in one part of London. I'm sure that is replicated across almost all major European cities. It's a good move imo and I welcome the investment in modern electric tech to solve it.... Will that investment be in UK based countries with Our the option to export via free trade agreements with Europe..... Nope.

I'd buy a electric motor tomorrow..... if they costed a few quid less.....
This crazy idea by Citizen khan is not in general going to hit Londoners , you know the ones who vote for him .
For decades all the experts have been saying buy diesel cars , they give more mpg and are safer for the environment .
Then Apr 2017 he decides to ban all cars over a certain age , if petrol and , diesel that are newer , because “ professionals “ have now decided Diesels are the big polluters .
Well mr Khan , I bought my vehicle, a Seat Alhambra 09 , 2ndhand in Feb 2017 , soon after my accident . So your new policy , that you were not elected on , is coming into force.
Myself and upto 6m commuters who have to come into London , are now going to have to pay £12 a day , for a policy you weren’t elected on , and by people who would never elect you in the first place .
For most the cost of trains is exorbitant , from my station, Weybridge to zone 1 over 3,500 a year , when I did that journey 30 years ago it was under 1k , so every year its increased massively .
If trains were cheaper , most cars wouldn’t be on the road .
I’m not special , but I couldn’t do my job without my car , as I have heavy equipment I have to take from client to client , so IF I had to go into London every day 12x5x50 , it’s going to cost me an extra 3k in tax +12 a day if I’m in the congestion zone .
If Red Ken , imposes such regressive taxes on the working class , of people who went into London

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Reading the NF Facebook page again?

This is getting fucking tiresome mate... just say you hate all foreigners and be done with it...

Or open your horizons a little and accept that you may be not entirely 100% right and read a little further afield than Facebook or Twitter.
Yid , why oh why , when ever I mention a different perspective to others , whether it’s on here on any other FB page or newspaper pages , and the recipient is in the Left of centre , within 1 or 2 comment , it’s , oh you must hate foreigners , or you get your info from NF NEWS , FFS grow up .
Have a discussion , without resorting to such childish antics and name calling .
I know 3 people on here , who I meet at matches , cause I actually go , we don’t agree on politics , we can disagree on most things including about Brexit and other situations without childish name calling but we all basically want what is best forBritain , well I do anyway .
I was asked to sign a petition about a guy being deported along with 50 others back to Jamaica . I said I wouldn’t because I didn’t know enough about the other 49 .
When I looked into it , cause this one guy seemed like a nice genuine guy, who worked , had kids and worked within the community, if it had been just for him , I probably would have signed it .
But later it transpired ALL 50 had been imprisoned , the majority on not massive charges , unless you consider this one guy , who been imprisoned for a year for beating up his then partner as trivial . Well I don’t .
The home office said they all had to be deported .
Because I had the temerity to ask , for more info from the three peoples , two of whom responded with , “ you fascist pig , racist cut etc ,” ffs I only asked for more info .
When I looked into it , I was glad I didn’t sign it and I heard , 35 were deported., we’ve got enough homegrown scumbags, many who were born herr, in this country we don’t need anymore
Sounds like you’d be the one on the plane, who’d help that man to escape from being deported , and slapping yourself on the back for doing the right thing and seein the paper a few days , he’d been guilty of numerous sex crimes including rape , and was now free in Britain to possibly do so again

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Yid , why oh why , when ever I mention a different perspective to others , whether it’s on here on any other FB page or newspaper pages , and the recipient is in the Left of centre , within 1 or 2 comment , it’s , oh you must hate foreigners , or you get your info from NF NEWS , FFS grow up .
Have a discussion , without resorting to such childish antics and name calling .
I know 3 people on here , who I meet at matches , cause I actually go , we don’t agree on politics , we can disagree on most things including about Brexit and other situations without childish name calling but we all basically want what is best forBritain , well I do anyway .
I was asked to sign a petition about a guy being deported along with 50 others back to Jamaica . I said I wouldn’t because I didn’t know enough about the other 49 .
When I looked into it , cause this one guy seemed like a nice genuine guy, who worked , had kids and worked within the community, if it had been just for him , I probably would have signed it .
But later it transpired ALL 50 had been imprisoned , the majority on not massive charges , unless you consider this one guy , who been imprisoned for a year for beating up his then partner as trivial . Well I don’t .
The home office said they all had to be deported .
Because I had the temerity to ask , for more info from the three peoples , two of whom responded with , “ you fascist pig , racist cut etc ,” ffs I only asked for more info .
When I looked into it , I was glad I didn’t sign it and I heard , 35 were deported., we’ve got enough homegrown scumbags, many who were born herr, in this country we don’t need anymore
Sounds like you’d be the one on the plane, who’d help that man to escape from being deported , and slapping yourself on the back for doing the right thing and seein the paper a few days , he’d been guilty of numerous sex crimes including rape , and was now free in Britain to possibly do so again
Lol mate who's being presumptuous now... Nah not me I don't want shit cunts anywhere near me, be them British shit cunts or shit cunts from anywhere else... trust me, I am the last person to stick up for them.

The reason I mention those mediums is because it's where these dog shit articles are published and proliferated by people who simply lack the intelligence to question their own beliefs or the argument that their beliefs may infact be wrong, or infact that they may be being lied to for someone else's political, financial or ideological gain. Childish is not embracing the different view and not accepting that while their may be genuine reasons for the way they feel about a particular topic and that their feeling may well be just, that there are bigger and more important factors and that their disgruntlement may be being hijacked again for others gain.

I'm sure you and most others on here are stand up chaps, and I'd gladly share a beer with you as I have done with others on here. I consider myself to be a reasonablely amiable guy who will more than often accommodate others at my own expense.

I can't however stand silent and let the country I love, be damaged by people who are trying (very sucfessfully) to fuck it up the arse by conning others into thinking they are being patriotic.

Why this is so fucked is because you and I, ideologically probably have similar core values.

I love being a Brit. I love being part of a collective. I love being nice to people and helping any cunt who needs it whenever I can.

The difference is that we blame different people for the shit state our country is in

You seem to blame Europe and anyone from it... while I blame our own politicians who have sold us out for their own financial and career gains.

All I want any Brexiteer to do is open their eyes and at least read about the real reasons for all this shit... I don't need to fight the fight and convince anyone because if you read the facts about Brexit and still want it, then youre simple beyond help and don't want the best for my country.

Last edited:
The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
The problem with patriotism is that it is blind. And because it is blind, it is also irrational.

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Some clever blokes have said some clever things about the differences between patriotism and nationalism. Patriotism is fine, I am am patriotic, nationalism is a cancer, I am not a nationalist.

“The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.” - Sydney J Harris

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first." - Charles DeGaulle

There are no good reasons for Brexit, every imagined deal leads to every country in the world becoming poorer, not just the UK - not the Rees Moggs, Johnsons, Treeza's husband and his pals of course, they will become richer, but the normal everyday folks like us. The UK might not do as badly as some smaller EU countries, but suffering will follow. Anyone who thinks the government can absorb a 8-10% drop in GDP needs to go out in the garden and shoot their fucking unicorn. Anyone who screeches 'Project Fear' while companies actually, really and absolutely pack their bags and ships out to an EU country needs to take their meds.

I have physically left the UK, but I'm still English (and patriotic),like the other 3m Brits who have left the land of magic unicorns I am at the mercy of the government of my new country and all this nationalist chest thumping will not help. My children and grand-children will suffer from 'locked in syndrome' post Brexit, the virtual wall will have been built and when you live on an island a virtual wall is just as effective as the Berlin wall was. The Brexiteers will have achieved what most communist regimes managed to - drag all the people who are not in the top 10% down to a lower level and stop them buggering off elsewhere. Damaging your country is not patriotic, it is insane.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Some clever blokes have said some clever things about the differences between patriotism and nationalism. Patriotism is fine, I am am patriotic, nationalism is a cancer, I am not a nationalist.

“The difference between patriotism and nationalism is that the patriot is proud of his country for what it does, and the nationalist is proud of his country no matter what it does; the first attitude creates a feeling of responsibility, but the second a feeling of blind arrogance that leads to war.” - Sydney J Harris

"Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first." - Charles DeGaulle

There are no good reasons for Brexit, every imagined deal leads to every country in the world becoming poorer, not just the UK - not the Rees Moggs, Johnsons, Treeza's husband and his pals of course, they will become richer, but the normal everyday folks like us. The UK might not do as badly as some smaller EU countries, but suffering will follow. Anyone who thinks the government can absorb a 8-10% drop in GDP needs to go out in the garden and shoot their fucking unicorn. Anyone who screeches 'Project Fear' while companies actually, really and absolutely pack their bags and ships out to an EU country needs to take their meds.

I have physically left the UK, but I'm still English (and patriotic),like the other 3m Brits who have left the land of magic unicorns I am at the mercy of the government of my new country and all this nationalist chest thumping will not help. My children and grand-children will suffer from 'locked in syndrome' post Brexit, the virtual wall will have been built and when you live on an island a virtual wall is just as effective as the Berlin wall was. The Brexiteers will have achieved what most communist regimes managed to - drag all the people who are not in the top 10% down to a lower level and stop them buggering off elsewhere. Damaging your country is not patriotic, it is insane.

Largely agree with the difference between patriotism and nationalism. I am still of the opinion that there is always a degree of blindness, no matter how well intentioned, with patriotism.

Patriotism is still predicated with a loyalty to a country or a people and sometimes this loyalty, whilst noble is also misguided.

There is a difference, which you have pointed out but far too many people confuse the two.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I’m embarrassed and had to apologise on behalf of the Uk to our Spanish teacher tonight.

She has lived in the UK for 30 years, married to an Englander with two children. She teaches Spanish on behalf of the local council, the department of Education and privately for herself to various age groups, adult learning groups and three of us, contributing to our society.

Quite reasonably up to this point she didn’t feel the need to get a residency card (that cost her £69.00) and she’s applied to take the test of Britishness - (£50) and the thing that has made her the most angry is £1300 that’s one thousand three hundred pounds for a passport, so that in case of an emergency abroad, and potential need to visit an Embassy she can stay with her family.

I’m sure those people that thought voting Brexit was a good idea, were thinking about an extreme minority of Islamic jihadis, or a couple of Romanians living next door, maybe all that money that was going to flow back into the NHS? If only they had thought for a second, maybe two about what the real implications might be for the whole of our population. British or otherwise. What a naive embarrassing nation we look these days.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I’m embarrassed and had to apologise on behalf of the Uk to our Spanish teacher tonight.

She has lived in the UK for 30 years, married to an Englander with two children. She teaches Spanish on behalf of the local council, the department of Education and privately for herself to various age groups, adult learning groups and three of us, contributing to our society.

Quite reasonably up to this point she didn’t feel the need to get a residency card (that cost her £69.00) and she’s applied to take the test of Britishness - (£50) and the thing that has made her the most angry is £1300 that’s one thousand three hundred pounds for a passport, so that in case of an emergency abroad, and potential need to visit an Embassy she can stay with her family.

I’m sure those people that thought voting Brexit was a good idea, were thinking about an extreme minority of Islamic jihadis, or a couple of Romanians living next door, maybe all that money that was going to flow back into the NHS? If only they had thought for a second, maybe two about what the real implications might be for the whole of our population. British or otherwise. What a naive embarrassing nation we look these days.
Ignorance, fear and jealousy has turned a minority of the country into rabid nationalists, it WAS a minority that voted for this abortion in the fucking stupid referendum, I am sick of telling Brexit cunts that 37% is not a majority. So many times I have asked these fucking retards why they want the incredibly hard working and caring nurses, doctors and all the vital support staff at the hospital to go home, and the answer is that they don't want 'the good immigrants' to leave, just the bad ones.

It is exactly the same bollocks that the NF, BNP, EDL, FLA and all the other facist organisations use to brainwash gullible people - many of the people trafficking gangs are Romanians so all Romanians are gangsters, a handful of the millions of immigrants in the UK are scroungers so all immigrants are 'stealing the resources of the country'., most terrorists are Islamic and come from middle eastern and Asian countries - so a quarter of the World's population are terrorists and kicking out the EU migrants will save us from them????? The last one is the most mental argument of all, totally stark raving insane.

I expect these cunts have never experienced the hospitality and welcome that we have from muslim neighbours because they are bigoted fuckwits who would never engage with 'rag-heads'. I remember back in the 70's when the same cunts, wearing a different badge wanted the blacks out because they were muggers, they wanted the Irish out because they were all IRA bombers, they wanted the Asians out because - fuck knows why and they thought it was funny to go paki-bashing or queer-bashing. Now we have the same moronic facist cunts that scream for their precious Brexit, issue death and rape threats against politicians who dare to suggest that Brexit is wrong, march against muslims because a tiny minority of them are wrong'uns, meet the new facist same as the old facist.

I am still optimistic and hope that the majority of British people are not mental, if there is a second referendum they will be shown by a proper, positive campaign that being part of a united Europe benefits them and the rest of the World. Failing that it is obvious that after a few years in the cold, isolated from our neighbours the UK will rejoin the EU, of course we will not have the incredibly favourable terms we have now and the cunts will bleat about how unfair it is and the whole cycle of bollocks will start again. I also believe that the majority of the minority who support Brexitcide are not facists and will one day stop believing the lies they read on Facebook, Twitter, the Mail, Express and other bullshit propaganda media. I have a dream......

I find it hard to believe how welcoming the Spanish people have been to us (except a couple of the Carrefour staff but I think they are just cunts to everyone). I think they see us as refugees from a rogue state, escaping an epidemic of insanity. Maybe they judge people by their individual actions not by lumping them in with a handful of drunk cunts falling off balconies in Benidorm?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
This from The Times, not Twitter, Facebook or a shouty man down the pub:

A report in The Times newspaper says that Ford has told UK prime minister Theresa May that it is stepping up preparations to move manufacturing activity out of Britain as the UK heads towards a 'no-deal' Brexit.
The automaker told the prime minister during a private call with business leaders that it is preparing alternative sites abroad, The Times has reported.
The company’s representative said on the call: “This isn’t about contingencies any more – we are taking steps because of the uncertainty. It’s real.”

Brexit dividend?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I would just like to say that Liam For is a total cunt. he is the Lawro of politics. Does anybody know how many of the 40 trade deals he said he would easily sort out before Brexit day he has actually done? I expect you all do, but for those hard of thinking Brexit types the answer is 6. The Faroe islands are sorted so everything will be golden. Cunt, total, complete and otter cunt.

Last edited:
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Hopefully this Brexit keeps half the Dortmund team out of the country. #keepzegermansout!

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
I would just like to say that Liam For is a total cunt. he is the Lawro of politics. Does anybody know how many of the 40 trade deals he said he would easily sort out before Brexit day he has actually done? I expect you all do, but for those hard of thinking Brexit types the answer is 6. The Faroe islands are sorted so everything will be golden. Cunt, total, complete and otter cunt.
We'll be fine for whale blubber then, gonna come in handy when the electricity goes off!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-britain-eu/aviva-natwest-to-join-brexodus-of-business-to-eu-idUKKCN1Q81YL

"England’s High Court on Tuesday gave Aviva, Britain’s second largest insurer, approval to transfer around 9 billion pounds ($11.69 billion) in assets to a new Irish company just before the starting gun is fired on Brexit. On Friday, NatWest, part of Royal Bank of Scotland, is due to ask a court in Edinburgh to approve its application to move 6 billion pounds in assets and 7 billion pounds in liabilities from Britain to its Dutch hub."

More Brexit dividends from the howling mob of cunts, who want their Brexit and they want it hard and they want it now. Cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Currently in Swindon...... that is now economically fucked.....!!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Currently in Swindon...... that is now economically fucked.....!!!
I feel for you, I have been to Swindon and now what you are going through, previously fucked in general, now fucked and buggered economically as well. The local MP says it ain't his precious Brexit because the Japanese car companies say it's not 'just' Brexit it's global trade - so why aren't car manufacturers closing plants in EU countries then? A cunt amongst a mob of cunts. The Japanese learnt their lesson in China when they criticised local politics, they are ever so polite now, even more than usual, so of course they won't tell the truth, nobody in a position of power or influence would dare to do that.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The Centre for European reform has calculated that, to September 2018, the Brexit process has cost the UK 2.3% of GDP growth (link). This amounts to about £47 billion a year in lost activity.

Yep, that's what is HAS cost already, not 'project fear' or any other old bollocks spewed out by the facist cunt Brexiters, that is is in the the real fucking world. Just imagine how much worse that will get if they get that they want - The Facist State of Little England, Fuck you very much Brexittards.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
The Centre for European reform has calculated that, to September 2018, the Brexit process has cost the UK 2.3% of GDP growth (link). This amounts to about £47 billion a year in lost activity.

Yep, that's what is HAS cost already, not 'project fear' or any other old bollocks spewed out by the facist cunt Brexiters, that is is in the the real fucking world. Just imagine how much worse that will get if they get that they want - The Facist State of Little England, Fuck you very much Brexittards.
Currently reading George Orwell 1984..... its frightening some of the parallels.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
On 1st April a new EU tax directive comes into force which prevents UK companies from moving their company profits before taxation to a country with a low based corporation tax structure.

Have you ever wondered why the end of March was set in stone by May and her corporate 'fuck the people' party? Obviously Brexiters don't care, they want out and they want out now, so what that HMRC won't get any tax, the government can just print some more money to be shared out amongst proper Ingerlish folks after all them forriners have fucked off. I fell a tiny bit of sympathy for those who have been conned by this Brexit farce, but total and complete contempt towards anyone who still howls for Brexit.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What the actual fuck is going on?

"Television adverts warning people to take action to prepare for a no-deal Brexit are to be shown on television, the UK's top civil servant has revealed."

What fucking action can people take apart from stockpiling food - which will run out, planning to never be ill so they don't need to use the NHS, planning to not be cold because they can't afford heating, preparing to live in a fucking tent because they can't afford to pay rent. Most of the people who want this fucking debacle top go ahead will only be a bit worse off, if you are reasonably comfortable then a 10% drop in your disposal income won't be the end of the world, but people who are living payday to payday will be fucked most aggressively. Young people who want to work hard and build a better life for themselves and their family can prepare for a no-deal Brexit by not fucking bothering as the new feudalism will keep them in poverty until they die or lose their jobs and get evicted.

Last edited:
Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
What the actual fuck is going on?
Good point well made, where's the fucking Arsenal match day thread? kick off is 12.30 tomorrow......

Also some good points in the post above!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Dirty, evil, despicable Brexit Tories. That evil, lying, despot May saying there is no link to her scum government cutting police numbers and youth support programmes to knife crime. Fucking lying, evil bitch.

The Conservative chief whip, Julian Smith, has warned cabinet ministers that if May’s deal is rejected a second time, parliament will take control to extend article 50 and block a no-deal Brexit. A process of “indicative votes” would then lock in a soft Brexit as the majority view in parliament.

This is what they are all about. The government chief whip 'warning' that the majority view in Parliament might be inflicted on the country if the pox awful deal is rejected. Isn't that what the Brexit retards wanted? Parliament taking back control, not a few lunatic, facist, nazi ERG members.

While the Spanish government issue statements guaranteeing the status of us refugees, that xenophobic creature May is still using threats against EU citizens as a 'negotiating tool' and denying all the actual, true, real facts about all the huge manufacturing and service companies who have provided jobs and government revenue fucking off out of Little England entirely because of this Tory Brexit fuckup.

On a brighter note, it's yet another nice sunny day here, we have found an amazing red wine for €1.55 a bottle and the food in the markets is amazing, if you are very lucky I might send you a food parcel when the drawbridge is pulled up and the siege of Little England begins, I probably won't though so you'll have to eat Spam and chips.

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
Dirty, evil, despicable Brexit Tories. That evil, lying, despot May saying there is no link to her scum government cutting police numbers and youth support programmes to knife crime. Fucking lying, evil bitch.

The Conservative chief whip, Julian Smith, has warned cabinet ministers that if May’s deal is rejected a second time, parliament will take control to extend article 50 and block a no-deal Brexit. A process of “indicative votes” would then lock in a soft Brexit as the majority view in parliament.

This is what they are all about. The government chief whip 'warning' that the majority view in Parliament might be inflicted on the country if the pox awful deal is rejected. Isn't that what the Brexit retards wanted? Parliament taking back control, not a few lunatic, facist, nazi ERG members.

While the Spanish government issue statements guaranteeing the status of us refugees, that xenophobic creature May is still using threats against EU citizens as a 'negotiating tool' and denying all the actual, true, real facts about all the huge manufacturing and service companies who have provided jobs and government revenue fucking off out of Little England entirely because of this Tory Brexit fuckup.

On a brighter note, it's yet another nice sunny day here, we have found an amazing red wine for €1.55 a bottle and the food in the markets is amazing, if you are very lucky I might send you a food parcel when the drawbridge is pulled up and the siege of Little England begins, I probably won't though so you'll have to eat Spam and chips.
Day 1: Mmmmmm... Spam and chips.
Day 2: Mmmm... Spam and chips.
Day 3: Mm...Spam and chips.
Day 4: Spam and chips?!
Day 5: Spam and chips.
Day 6: Not fucking spam and chips again?!
Day 7: Don't we have any pasta?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Can I have a spam fritter?

I fucking love a spam fritter....

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Meanwhile in the evil non-Brexit world of the despicable Tories, Karen Bradley the stupid, ignorant woman who knows nothing about Ireland - any part of its history or current situation, said regarding the Bloody Sunday killings when 14 innocent people were killed by British forces::

"Over 90% of the killings during the Troubles were at the hands of terrorists, every single one of those was a crime," she said.

"The fewer than 10% that were at the hands of the military and police were not crimes.

"They were people acting under orders and under instruction and fulfilling their duty in a dignified and appropriate way."

It does not matter what side you are on, innocent people were murdered, that is a crime Karen Bradley, even if the killers were like the nazis claimed at Nuremberg - following orders.

These disgusting people are running the country - into the ground.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
[QUOTE="Dorset, post: 35514
These disgusting people have run this country into the ground.[/QUOTE]
It's already fucked bruv.

Kids dying every day from knife crime, that has nothing to do with police cuts and the cessation of stop and searches.

Shit show.

N

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Talking of shit shows, anyone following the parliamentary debate before the vote today?

1. The current Brexit deal won't be accepted.
2. A no-deal Brexit will (imo) lead to long-term economic problems and societal instability
3. A second referendum would represent the failure of an elected body to follow the will of the people it purports to represent, and would also (imo) likely give rise to civil unrest.

I've been gone over 20 years, so I'm a little insulated from it although my business is already suffering from the uncertainty, but I think that those of you over there should be panicking more than you are. I don't see a way forward, I really don't. The EU is not going to renegotiate to any meaningful extent, and either no-deal or a fresh referendum will make half the country desperately unhappy.

David Cameron is playing the violin somewhere as the country burns beneath him. It's morally dreadfully wrong and will cause huge problems, but I think you have to vote again...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
100%, were fucked if we do and fucked if we dont... from my perspective its choosing the less harmful option (less fucked).

And that option is to rescind article 50, completely overhaul and reform UK politics as the current system is broken and not fit for purpose and then set about electing a new form of government who can then represent the people of this country's best interests domestically and internationally.

Racists, bigots and hedge fund managers will cry and whinge about not leaving Europe for a while and we may have some loonies do daft things but if we can get our country straight and then leverage with new exciting businesses to use us as a trading portal for Europe then I think it may only be 2 or 3 generations who have to eat rats and scavenge rich peoples bins.

Tonight's latest defeat for the government has to be one of the most damning ones ever. She couldn't win a fucking raffle. What this means now though is that MPs will have to vote on the inclusion of a No Deal Brexit (see 10 generations of rat eating kids).

Trouble is if MPs take no deal off the table, were fucked (again lol) as we will have no leverage to bargain with Europe. If they vote to keep no deal we will have the Hard Right lunatics frothing at the thighs about their precious Brexit and all the foreign labour that props up this country will be run out of town.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Piers Morgan:

"Another absolute drubbing for Theresa May. Her Brexit plan is obviously dead as a dodo. But how in good conscience can she carry on as Prime Minister? She’s lost her vote, her authority, even her voice. Surely the only option left to her now is to resign?"

Can't stand the guy but it is hard to argue with that.