By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Now total cunt Mark Francois .....
I watched this sweaty lipped slug last night wanging on about Brexit and the promised land of milk and honey. He is an absolute fucking clam.

Nothing but soundbites and vitriol.

I'd love to know what pies the fat cunt has got his fingers in to make Brexit pay for him like the rest of his traitorous ERG chums.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is Julian Assange a hero or Dangerous man?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737
Yes.

It is massively important that plod reveal just what the charges are from the US. Tory cunt Javid said after removing his tongue from the crack of Trump, "I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK." - that clearly is not true. He is possibly facing persecution in the US, if the UK allow that then we will be exactly the country I think we are.

The only 'justice' he can face in the UK is for skipping bail - that does not come with what would probably be a life sentence if we extradited him to the US.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Yes.

It is massively important that plod reveal just what the charges are from the US. Tory cunt Javid said after removing his tongue from the crack of Trump, "I can confirm Julian Assange is now in police custody and rightly facing justice in the UK." - that clearly is not true. He is possibly facing persecution in the US, if the UK allow that then we will be exactly the country I think we are.

The only 'justice' he can face in the UK is for skipping bail - that does not come with what would probably be a life sentence if we extradited him to the US.
I don't know of his crimes in the US apart from 'revealing' that the US military were flying around in Iraq shooting civilians (according to the BBC report). Probably a good job that Julian wasn't around when the Vietnam war was on, eh? He also leaked some 700,000 other 'secret' US files and the accomplice is still in jail in the US I think.

The Swedish rape charge was dropped, don't know why.

If we don't allow, in Western Democratic society, investigative journalism, then we are going down a dangerous road.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't know of his crimes in the US apart from 'revealing' that the US military were flying around in Iraq shooting civilians (according to the BBC report). Probably a good job that Julian wasn't around when the Vietnam war was on, eh? He also leaked some 700,000 other 'secret' US files and the accomplice is still in jail in the US I think.

The Swedish rape charge was dropped, don't know why.

If we don't allow, in Western Democratic society, investigative journalism, then we are going down a dangerous road.
Already well on our way..... he is guilty of releasing secrets.... secrets that incriminate Americans of war crimes...

I agree I think he is.....

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Is Julian Assange a hero or Dangerous man?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47891737

Assange was playing a very dangerous game in exposing what are US war crimes, amongst other things. He must have known that they’d be coming for him.

It would be morally reprehensible for the UK to extradite him to the US where he’d likely never see the light of day again. But then, we know that you Brits and us Aussies are little more than American shills anyway.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Assange was playing a very dangerous game in exposing what are US war crimes, amongst other things. He must have known that they’d be coming for him.

It would be morally reprehensible for the UK to extradite him to the US where he’d likely never see the light of day again. But then, we know that you Brits and us Aussies are little more than American shills anyway.
Fuck that pisses me off.... because its true.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Fuck that pisses me off.... because its true.

If it makes you feel any better, this just means that we're actually all of Russia's shills. We are safe and snug in Putin's warm bosom.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Trump being threatened with impeachment and jail, the whole world know he is a criminal and a sexual predator, a racist and once agin just to make sure - a criminal. So, what does the UK do? Invite him over for a state visit, so he can ride in a gold carriage and grab the Queen by the .............. No, too horrible that thought.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Trump being threatened with impeachment and jail, the whole world know he is a criminal and a sexual predator, a racist and once agin just to make sure - a criminal. So, what does the UK do? Invite him over for a state visit, so he can ride in a gold carriage and grab the Queen by the .............. No, too horrible that thought.
He’s going to get a hell of a reception though, no police time off during that visit

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He’s going to get a hell of a reception though, no police time off during that visit
Correct.... you would not believe the planning and resources that go into state visits...... and this one because of the abhorrent individual who is visiting and the plethora of enemies he has made will make this 2 or 3 times more expensive than normal.

Planning on this started last year so resources have been diverted since then.... away from normal policing duties.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Brexit fuckhead Tory MPs want to change the rules of their party so they can kick May out. May and her cronies are going to have a 4th go at pushing her deal through Parliament. A second referendum, now the truth is known and the illegality of the Leave campaign has been exposed is undemocratic. Yeah right.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Well fuck my old boots..... no one saw this coming did they.

Boris Johnson will run for Tory leadership

Sent via @updayUK

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Well fuck my old boots..... no one saw this coming did they.

Boris Johnson will run for Tory leadership

Sent via @updayUK
I hope he embarrasses himself along with Jacob Rees Mogg and Michael Gove, who will all no doubt run for it. Fucking disgrace all of them.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I hope he embarrasses himself along with Jacob Rees Mogg and Michael Gove, who will all no doubt run for it. Fucking disgrace all of them.
Mate, don't hold your breath. The Tory party are even more fucking mental than the cunts who are proudly howling that they are going to vote for the fucking Brexit Party - a party with no policies and a leader whose speeches and interviews could come straight from the mouth of Hitler. Johnson will easily get the vote of the Tory members because this month he is pro a hard Brexit, he doesn't give a fuck of course, he will support any policy that will get him the keys to Number 10, minted as fuck like all the others so even a diamond hard, fuck all the middle income and poor people, chlorinated chicken, vassal state to the USA Brexit won't make a dent in his lifestyle.

I have given to trying to understand the disgusting opinions of Tories and Brexit cunts, they are too stupid or too fucking nasty to give a fuck about, They will get all the bad things they want, but sadly everybody else will as well. they will be happy because the people they hate - anybody who is not white Ingerlish and dumb as fuck will be suffer as well.

If people don't fight back then you will get what you deserve.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
The UK could accept chlorinated chicken in a post-Brexit trade deal with the US without cutting food standards, Liam Fox has claimed.
“There’s been no argument about food safety on chlorine-washed chicken – it’s been an argument about animal welfare,” he told an event.

Do what you lying cunt! Chlorinated chicken is used in the US to allow salmonella riddled diseased chicken to be consumed by humans, their food standards are total fucking pony, while the EU standards keep us safe. Brexit - the gift that will poison the fuck out of you and your kids for fucking decades.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
There’s been no argument about food safety on chlorine-washed chicken
Who would actually want to eat it anyway? absolute fucking nonsense, listen to what you're saying, stupid twat liam fox

Last edited:
BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Just FYI, we don't actually eat chlorine-washed chicken over here. At least not anyone I know. Though you could argue I don't actually live in America, as Brooklyn is really it's own thing at this point. But rest assured we are all armed and popping Xanax.👍

Reactions: Yid
Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Haha, brilliant...!!!

I have to ask, but would you know? Would that be something that was overtly advertised?

I mean if there was a dish that contained chicken pieces amongst various other ingredients then I assume that is where this type of meat would he used.

In cheap nasty ready meals?

I can't for the life if me think why anyone would walk into they local butchers and ask for one of their premium chlorinated chickens.

I read some of the food standards stuff as it's in my I interest due to my daughter having a immune disease linked to diet and I have to say.... on the face of it, the disparity was shocking.

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Haha, brilliant...!!!

I have to ask, but would you know? Would that be something that was overtly advertised?

I mean if there was a dish that contained chicken pieces amongst various other ingredients then I assume that is where this type of meat would he used.

In cheap nasty ready meals?

I can't for the life if me think why anyone would walk into they local butchers and ask for one of their premium chlorinated chickens.

I read some of the food standards stuff as it's in my I interest due to my daughter having a immune disease linked to diet and I have to say.... on the face of it, the disparity was shocking.

When you are buying from the market you can know which producers use what (at least you have to take their word for it). I am pretty certain what we buy is un-treated and organic But yeah, once you are at a restaurant you are really at their mercy. Who really knows what they're serving? Though we personally stick to organic/natural/ farm-to-table fare, I guess you're taking your chances. And the producers who use the most chlorine are those that have the worst sanitary records. Therefore the chlorine is the only way they can sanitize there birds since they're entire process is compromised. Like all things, this is just a cheap fix which really shouldn't be needed in the U.S. It is just cheap and lazy.

Reactions: Yid
J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
I thought the funny thing was the beefy boneheads surrounding him as ‘Security’ couldn’t stop a bloke with a milkshake....ha ha
D7CEHHpX4AU0yNx.jpg:large

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
Never heard of chlorinated chicken. Doesn’t mean I haven’t been eating it for years though... 🤢🤔🤢🤢

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
Never heard of chlorinated chicken. Doesn’t mean I haven’t been eating it for years though... 🤢🤔🤢🤢

Another part of Project Fear , I’m afraid
Be like me , don’t eat meat and the you don’t have this worry