By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

The Covid 19 Lurgy

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
Perhaps we should seek reparations from spain for the flu 100 years ago,but perhaps closer to home is the USA for the banking crash in 2008,dont remember people pointing fingers then.As far as I see,almost every country looks to have made mistakes,and history will judge that when this is finally passed.

Spanish Flu didn't originate in Spain mate.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Seems everyone has missed , the anti virus brigade from the USA has spread over here ,a certain Piers Corbyn and 50 fellow idiots were outside Downing Street ,saying the virus is fake .( or perhaps it just fit their agenda )
if only his brother was in power , with Abbott in as chancellor we’d all be ok , I’m sure
Every nation has made a mistake , Johnson didn’t lock down early enough , Sweden didn’t lock down at all , now they’re having a crisis .
lets blame China ,and WHO ,who have lied throughout this , there is no way China , has had fewer deaths than Iran .
people have mentioned countries that have done well ,New Zealand 3m people and 50m sheep is spread over a much larger area , there are 6 major towns , none of them bigger than Birmingham . Australia a massive area and less densely populated and Germany , well that’s just Germany . How about comparing us to France and Italy and Spain .....but it’s not a race to the bottom of being the worst nation , but let’s not bash the good that has come out
it’s bought our neighbourhood together , I even had a water fight yesterday after at 4pm With my Gooner loving neighbour ,which I won , when he conceded defeat, that boiling water bombs worked wonders .
i want the Nightingale units to be a safe haven for the elderly released from hospital , instead of returning to nursing and care homes .
Have to say sweden has measures in place,its not in a free for all over there any more than brits hanging out in groups in parks,beaches,high streets,trains,tubes and buses,as a people they are a bit more socially responsible.If you point fingers and blame also point them at 2 of the most financially,technically prepared nations who had weeks of warning about what was coming,pretty sure I was reading about it in feb when i was in england,about what was happening in asia,and by then italy and the first case in surrey.The UK and US governments waited until it took hold before they really took measures,and even then compared to elsewhere they were and still are pretty lax.Even if china,WHO and uncle tom cobbly hid what was going on back in early january,it still wouldnt explain why from february when cases were first reported at home why nothing was started then.The fact the person in charge was boasting about shaking hands with covid patients should be a concern regardless of politics,weeks and weeks were wasted. .

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Have to say sweden has measures in place,its not in a free for all over there any more than brits hanging out in groups in parks,beaches,high streets,trains,tubes and buses,as a people they are a bit more socially responsible.If you point fingers and blame also point them at 2 of the most financially,technically prepared nations who had weeks of warning about what was coming,pretty sure I was reading about it in feb when i was in england,about what was happening in asia,and by then italy and the first case in surrey.The UK and US governments waited until it took hold before they really took measures,and even then compared to elsewhere they were and still are pretty lax.Even if china,WHO and uncle tom cobbly hid what was going on back in early january,it still wouldnt explain why from february when cases were first reported at home why nothing was started then.The fact the person in charge was boasting about shaking hands with covid patients should be a concern regardless of politics,weeks and weeks were wasted. .
I don't know about the USA but the UK government knew it was coming way before 2020. The latest report - National Security Risk Assessment document 2019, contains a separate chapter anticipating non-flu-based “emerging infectious diseases”, even specifically citing the risk of a novel coronavirus arriving in the UK.

Even the paper the facists love, the Daily Mail is slagging the Tories off for ignoring the 2016 Cygnus exercise , the biggest threat to the UK was shown to be a pandemic,
A subsequent report made 22 recommendations and concluded 'the UK's capability to respond to a worst case pandemic influenza should be critically reviewed,'
The fucking Tories did fuck all, the only thing the Brexit fan club did was to lie their bollocks off about the only thing they care about.

This from the other Brexit loving facist rag the Telegraph about the 2016 Cusgnus exercise - "
The only significant difference between the test drill and the pandemic we now face is that Cygnus was assumed to be the H2N2 influenza virus, while Covid-19 is a coronavirus. Both spread rapidly and kill by causing acute respiratory illness.
There is one other difference. While the real Covid-19 epidemic is being played out in public, the report detailing the findings of Exercise Cygnus have never seen the light of day"

When the inevitable and predicted virus did strike, they went into lying, deflection and spinning mode. 'Ohh look we built a new hospital in 10 days' - fucking useless, the Nightingale hospital is not an ICU hospital and never could be. 'We are great, we sent a plane to Turkey to get PPE' - fucking useless, how long is one plane load of PPE going to last the NHS and what abut care home staff? The ultimate kick in the nuts for the fantastic NHS staff came form that evil cold-eyed nazi Pritt Patel - she was sorry that people felt there was a lack of PPE.. The tub of Lard chief Brexiter took the piss out of C19 when it started killing people in the UK, making jokes, shaking hands and not heeding the isolation advice, it made him a little bit ill - as that useless woman Dorries said, it takes 3 months for patients to recover from ICU treatment, BJ a miracle recovery! They made up their own scientific advice, a 7 day isolation for sufferers when the rest of the fucking world said 14 at least. Cummings, an unelected political advisor sitting on the secret scientific advisory group is a fucking joke. They lied about WHO advice, they lied about missing emails meaning they couldn't join an EU resourcing project, lied, lied and then lied a bit more. They are still letting overseas visitors into the country without checks and 14 day isolation and all they do is talk about how they are going to test, trace and isolate without fucking doing it!

This was not a surprise pandemic, they knew it was coming but were only interested in 'getting Brexit done'. The 2019 election allowed Johnson to fill his cabinet with Brexit toadies and sycophants who are proving as incompetent as Johnson himself in running a country. Too little too late. The Spanish government fucked up royally at the start of the infection, allowing mass rallies, fiestas and marches to take place on the 8th March, subsequently they have put a proper lockdown in place, not the airy fairy bollocks like they are doing in the UK.

Last edited:
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Is now the time to really give a fuck about who started it? I know it is the favourite tactic of facists to blame someone else, it's what they are all about but If your house is burning down you don't stand around arguing about who started the fire you put it out. When the virus is under control then there should be and must be enquiries into how it started and how it was handled but for now let's put the fire out and focus on how the bastards are dealing with it now.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
These people died, because these people lied... that has a ring to it...!!!

There will be no blame on the Johnsons and Cummings or any other suit wearing charlatan.

They will have put enough advisors and SME's between them and the decisions that have or havent been made to shield them from culpability. Their actions will be seen as justified according to the evidence or advice. Look at Tony Blair and George Bush...

It's all a load of old shit. Always has been and probably always will be...

I have said this before Cummins and Johnson were on their fucking toes as soon as this became serious. They brought in the CMO, Health Secretary, advisors and a plethora of other buffers to deflect the inevitable shitstorm that will follow this crisis.

History tells us that the second wave could be just as bad if not worse than what we have seen so far... at least that's something to look forward to around October once the atmospheric conditions become more ideal for a virus to seriously get a foothold over the already crowded winter influenza period.

Add in the flag waving lunatics and were good to go... in fact maybe we should have these morons out on the streets infecting one another..... maybe it'll thin out that deficient section of the gene pool enough for sensible discussions to be had once again...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member

The lying fucking Tories are desperately trying to put a shine on their numbers by hiding the real death rates, they are despicable, evil cunts. The fuckwits who voted them in despite the huge amount of evidence that they had fucked the NHS over for years, imposed austerity on the country with zero effect and for no sane reason, and the so-called PM was a spineless, incompetent, I wish them nothing but ... well, nothing actually they are fucking dead to me. Check this article out if you don't hate the so-called government enough already or you are a stupid cunt who can't be arsed checking anything your favourite right-wing comic tells you:

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member

all I was stating was that Sweden Hadn’t imposed any lock down till at best 7 days ago ,but it’s a country massively bigger than UK, 180% bigger with around a 6th of the population , so social distancing is a lot easier ,their three main towns Malmo Gothenburg and Stockholm are hundreds of miles away from each other ,I know Spain is also at least twice as big , with nearly 20m less than the Uk , but has suffered more deaths , so what’s their excuse .
How come this infection has hardly hit Africa ,apart from South Africa , a continent that basically elected the Dr who leads WHO and is funded by China .....to me this is an economic virus ,to destabilise the West and it’s basically succeeded
im not saying BJ has been blameless , but it’s the Health services who decide what to buy and what it needs to be stored and in case of an emergency , yes the NHS has been under funded , but the country was bankrupt and needed to get back on track . I know a few people in higher management in the NHS ,and they are so over paid for what they actually do , in procurement , a job I dId in another field , and I was on 25k , probably the equivalent of 50k today ,and they’re on well over 100k .

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
all I was stating was that Sweden Hadn’t imposed any lock down till at best 7 days ago ,but it’s a country massively bigger than UK, 180% bigger with around a 6th of the population , so social distancing is a lot easier ,their three main towns Malmo Gothenburg and Stockholm are hundreds of miles away from each other ,I know Spain is also at least twice as big , with nearly 20m less than the Uk , but has suffered more deaths , so what’s their excuse .
How come this infection has hardly hit Africa ,apart from South Africa , a continent that basically elected the Dr who leads WHO and is funded by China .....to me this is an economic virus ,to destabilise the West and it’s basically succeeded
im not saying BJ has been blameless , but it’s the Health services who decide what to buy and what it needs to be stored and in case of an emergency , yes the NHS has been under funded , but the country was bankrupt and needed to get back on track . I know a few people in higher management in the NHS ,and they are so over paid for what they actually do , in procurement , a job I dId in another field , and I was on 25k , probably the equivalent of 50k today ,and they’re on well over 100k .
The UK is a major transport hub,and that was one of the problems and still is,do you close it down lose money but keep safer,or allow people to enter and take your chances?A look at flight radar shows how many flights still land in england and compare that to other countries who have closed arrivals from anywhere.There is no perfect answer,greece went full lockdown 2 weeks before the UK,sweden has been relaxed,the UK somewhere in between.Just counting covid deaths isnt the whole deal,other deaths by locking down or being free as a bird still occurr.It will be way past the end of this that it can be judged.After many an inquiry.
My own experience here is that the bubbles took it serious,not in the speed of lockdown (which was fast)but they were clear what the rules were,what would not be tolerated and that the police would act on.They took it so serious that greek easter which is the equivalent of xmas day in the UK,they went even harder for that weekend banning all traffic from roads,closing churches and services on top of the same regulations about no members outside the household getting together.Imagine that being told at xmas you cant go to your family or they come to you,and yet they did it and it worked.No deaths for several days now and on monday we are out of the severe lockdown,in the 3 weeks coming up schools open,restaurants,cafes with outside space open,but with the proviso they can stop all that at 24hrs notice.

Its only my opinion but UK government is calling it advice only,no one seems to have powers to act and parts of the population act accordingly to the softness of the message.Go to the park,essential?if we go to the beach we would be nicked and fined they have made that clear,so we adhere.The game changer is,do greeks take the yankee dollar and invite tourists?same issue as US and UK money or lives?the greek govt isnt as full on capitalist as the former,but having just got back off their knees they know money makes the world go round.

Wotspur

Wotspur

Founding Member
So Asia the most densely populated continent , with Japan China ,India and Pakistan making up nearly 3 billion people of the 7 on this planet ,and yet combined theyve had fewer deaths than Uk ,or Spain , just look at India , how come is it so low

Attachments

• BBD38495-7FFD-48AF-BA86-4888E5B3C29F.png
    BBD38495-7FFD-48AF-BA86-4888E5B3C29F.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
It seems to me that wearing masks in confined spaces like shops, transport and especially hospitals is a very good idea. Governments are all giving very very different advice on their use. If only there was a proper randomised controlled trial to let us know!

Oh, that's a surprise isn't it? Who could have known that (without Google),Even at the least effective results, surgical masks, which are those ones that don't make you look like Darth Vader were 33% effective in stopping the spread of viruses (is it virrii? Dunno ). Mike Pence obviously doesn't need one when visiting a hospital, the UK government say they are ineffective, Doughut Trump? Who knows what that loon is thinking at the moment? This type of mask can be made at home, even I could knock one up with a stapler and some glue.

Even if the reduction in spread was only 10%, that would represent a huge number of people being protected. These masks won't protect you because the air you breath will come in through the gaps - path of least resistance, science stuff, but they will absolutely protect others from you, and if you hit the jackpot and the lurgy riddled bloke next to you is wearing a mask, your chances of being infected are reduced by a possible 33%. If I was being attacked by 3 rabid lions and someone offered to take on away I'd not feck around questioning the efficacy of taking one lion away. Surely it's a no brainer to make masks compulsory in shops, planes, trains and automobiles (and buses) - and especially hospitals Mr Pence.

The Spanish government have just announced a 4 phase, quite sensible de-escalation plan, sadly masks are only recommended. Germany are once again showing the rest of the world the way by making masks compulsory, but what do they now eh?

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
How long before levy starts selling "spurs masks",I kid you not.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
So Asia the most densely populated continent , with Japan China ,India and Pakistan making up nearly 3 billion people of the 7 on this planet ,and yet combined theyve had fewer deaths than Uk ,or Spain , just look at India , how come is it so low
All these stats don't mean a thing without their context. ie how many people are being tested in each country? do they include 'care home' deaths? are they all confirmed Covid -19? who/how relaible is the reporting in India say? Our demographic is most cllosely associated with Germany and least of all somewhere like India and Pakistan. In addition, we don't know. if climate plays a big role. So stats are fun but so is fake news.......unless you're Donald Trump.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
All the graphs and stats I have seen are utter shite and are being used to bolster the posters agenda... spot on Don the context is never explained and is important.

And let's even say that there was an unbiased accurate set of data... what fucking difference would that make when you are facing an unknown entity... it'd simply tell the story of the success or failure of a certain course of action or inaction...

Mistakes will be made and you then have the opportunity to learn from them for the future...

Fuck sake people.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
All these stats don't mean a thing without their context. ie how many people are being tested in each country? do they include 'care home' deaths? are they all confirmed Covid -19? who/how relaible is the reporting in India say? Our demographic is most cllosely associated with Germany and least of all somewhere like India and Pakistan. In addition, we don't know. if climate plays a big role. So stats are fun but so is fake news.......unless you're Donald Trump.
Because of course all politicians would love to show greater numbers........

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
It's become a global competition of 'how few dead your country has got' people are losing the plot, beggars belief.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
All the graphs and stats I have seen are utter shite and are being used to bolster the posters agenda... spot on Don the context is never explained and is important.

And let's even say that there was an unbiased accurate set of data... what fucking difference would that make when you are facing an unknown entity... it'd simply tell the story of the success or failure of a certain course of action or inaction...

Mistakes will be made and you then have the opportunity to learn from them for the future...

Fuck sake people.
Not all the graphs are shite mate. When they compare raw numbers then yes, because you need to know the populations, how they are measured etc.. When they compare percentages or per 1,000,000 then they could be useful if they are using the same measures. Things like excess death percentages are useful as these are historically recorded and known, percentage of new infections is not a useful figure because the type of testing and the quality of tests is different all over the world. People need to know how well their governments are doing dealing with this virus so day to day figures from their own governments should (if they are not lying) show progress or lack of progress. The numbers do make a difference, would you really wantthe feds to say something like several people died, loads got better and there were some new infections?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
would you really wantthe feds to say something like several people died, loads got better and there were some new infections?
No you wouldn't, but equally the way the numbers are being presented is irresponsible and as is the media's want for shock bad news, lacks context, rationale and balance.

I'm fucked off with it.

Reactions: Yid
Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
No you wouldn't, but equally the way the numbers are being presented is irresponsible and as is the media's want for shock bad news, lacks context, rationale and balance.

I'm fucked off with it.
I agree 100%, but there has to be a way of holding governments to account. Of course just comparing death tolls is bollocks, just like the latest graph from today's government briefing which uses a logarithmic scale to make the UK figures look good against other countries It's not a dick measuring competition and I ignore all the stupid stats as I expect most of us here do.

Has some useful stats if anybody is interested. An irate bloke was shouting the other day that Spain has double the C19 cases that the UK had, looking at the stats you can see that Spain has done double the amount of tests ( nearly there times per capita ) so - duh!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Not all the graphs are shite mate. When they compare raw numbers then yes, because you need to know the populations, how they are measured etc.. When they compare percentages or per 1,000,000 then they could be useful if they are using the same measures. Things like excess death percentages are useful as these are historically recorded and known, percentage of new infections is not a useful figure because the type of testing and the quality of tests is different all over the world. People need to know how well their governments are doing dealing with this virus so day to day figures from their own governments should (if they are not lying) show progress or lack of progress. The numbers do make a difference, would you really wantthe feds to say something like several people died, loads got better and there were some new infections?
You probably know better than most mate, but we probably wont know what the truth is until its over... hell, I saw a piece on the black death written a few months ago that talked about the numbers for that being statistically inaccurate and theorising a diferent death toll...

It's why I said in a earlier post the way were governed needs to change. In a way that accountability can be apportioned appropriately.

The only stat for me is that 1 unnecessary death is one too many. Sadly for our rulers they see a definitive cost point against human life...

To quote someone quite good with numbers, most of the shit is biased, out of context or just fucking untrue..... "skippers and custard" init...

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
Ah yes, almost certainly a conspiracy between China and Ethiopia and all the rest of those "shithole countries"...

I'm willing to be fairly forgiving to all countries (yes, even including the USA and the UK) concerning their response to the crisis. Countries vary widely in size, population, economic activity and social norms. But we need to pool what we learn and work globally to work out the best possible course going forward. Petty recriminations and self-interest won't help Grandpa. And I am Grandpa, in terms of age at least.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
There was a great example of the BBC shock bad news agenda today when they announced that the US had now lost more people to this virus than they did in the Vietnam war. How the fuck are they comparable and what’s the point anyway? I bet they’re desperate to get a few Holocaust stats up and running.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There was a great example of the BBC shock bad news agenda today when they announced that the US had now lost more people to this virus than they did in the Vietnam war. How the fuck are they comparable and what’s the point anyway? I bet they’re desperate to get a few Holocaust stats up and running.
Real Kippersr and Custard! For some more tasty K&C stats how about comparing the leading cause of deaths in the USA to Vietnam, the CDC has some really good figures if you want to have a look

1588229170542.png

I could go further and say that as obesity is recognised as a leading cause of heart disease, diabetes (Type 2) , kdney disease, and to a lesser degree cancer (cancer is probably directly caused by obesity in 8% of cases!),it would be reasonable to say that obesity cause more than 240,000 unnecessary deaths every year in the USA, and presumably every other developed country. Using some very low figures for causes of the obesity related diseases - 20% for Heart disease, Stroke, Diabetes and Kidney disease, some research shows this could be as high as 50%, and 8% for Cancer - Obesity causes 4.23 Vietnams every single year in the USA!

1588230364722.png

Of course these are totally irrelevant comparisons, but what is more interesting is that if the USA and the rest of the developed World wiped out the Obesity pandemic ( contact tracing Rudi? ) the number of lives saved would probably be more than the number of lives lost due to Covid 19. Making childhood obesity illegal and classified as child abuse would probably be political suicide so that ain't never going to happen, Trump would probably blame Chinese takeaways for deliberately causing obesity to sabotage his election chances.

Another totally unrelated thing gets right on my thrupnies is that the good old boys only recognise their boys as victims of the Vietnam war when over 3 million Vietnamese people died. Of course this was not all down to the US of A, Russia and China and Ho Chi Minh and I am not going to start slinging blame, , but let's not forget about the 'collateral damage' these proxy wars cause.

Kippers, custard and dishwashers.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Real Kippersr and Custard! For some more tasty K&C stats how about comparing the leading cause of deaths in the USA to Vietnam, the CDC has some really good figures if you want to have a look

View attachment 1193

I could go further and say that as obesity is recognised as a leading cause of heart disease, diabetes (Type 2) , kdney disease, and to a lesser degree cancer (cancer is probably directly caused by obesity in 8% of cases!),it would be reasonable to say that obesity cause more than 240,000 unnecessary deaths every year in the USA, and presumably every other developed country. Using some very low figures for causes of the obesity related diseases - 20% for Heart disease, Stroke, Diabetes and Kidney disease, some research shows this could be as high as 50%, and 8% for Cancer - Obesity causes 4.23 Vietnams every single year in the USA!

View attachment 1194

Of course these are totally irrelevant comparisons, but what is more interesting is that if the USA and the rest of the developed World wiped out the Obesity pandemic ( contact tracing Rudi? ) the number of lives saved would probably be more than the number of lives lost due to Covid 19. Making childhood obesity illegal and classified as child abuse would probably be political suicide so that ain't never going to happen, Trump would probably blame Chinese takeaways for deliberately causing obesity to sabotage his election chances.

Another totally unrelated thing gets right on my thrupnies is that the good old boys only recognise their boys as victims of the Vietnam war when over 3 million Vietnamese people died. Of course this was not all down to the US of A, Russia and China and Ho Chi Minh and I am not going to start slinging blame, , but let's not forget about the 'collateral damage' these proxy wars cause.

Kippers, custard and dishwashers.
Excellent post. Fuck off Trump and all those like you.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Wasnt sure whether to put this here,or funny stuff or WTF thread.People who think sci-fi is far fetched made up stuff,think again!!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Imagine pitching a comedy show with an insane President who blamed his predecessor for 'broken tests' for a virus that didn't even exist then. A total retard as President who went against his own intelligence agencies, other World governments and the WHO and made up stories about the killer virus being man made, A wanker who didn't know that antibiotics don't work on viruses. A psychopath who asked if injecting bleach or somehow using UV light internally could cure the virus.A moron in the Whitehouse who blurted out total crap about a drug he knew nothing about as being the saviour of the human race, A leader of the free World who tried to get an exclusive USA only deal with German companies developing vaccines,. A man who claimed a great victory for keeping the huge death toll under a made up imaginary number. A President who was a sexual predator who openly boasted of assaulting women. Then you told them that this character would appoint his handbag designer daughter as a special advisor and give control of huge chunks of the government to his slum landlord criminal son-in-law. etc. etc. etc... thousands of lies, many, many more examples of lunacy and incompetence. A President who the military would salute and do all that 'boo-ya, USA Hail To The Chief bollocks for despite this President having lied and bought his way out of the Vietnam draft with a non-existent medical problem. Finally, you told the TV executives that people would still support this bloke. The TV company would kick you out on your arse, because it would be too unbelievable, it's nearly as unbelievable as saying that Boris Johnson has done a great job and is a good prime minister. Those drugs I took in the 70's are really fucking my mind up, surely this shit cannot be happening?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Imagine pitching a comedy show with an insane President who blamed his predecessor for 'broken tests' for a virus that didn't even exist then. A total retard as President who went against his own intelligence agencies, other World governments and the WHO and made up stories about the killer virus being man made, A wanker who didn't know that antibiotics don't work on viruses. A psychopath who asked if injecting bleach or somehow using UV light internally could cure the virus.A moron in the Whitehouse who blurted out total crap about a drug he knew nothing about as being the saviour of the human race, A leader of the free World who tried to get an exclusive USA only deal with German companies developing vaccines,. A man who claimed a great victory for keeping the huge death toll under a made up imaginary number. A President who was a sexual predator who openly boasted of assaulting women. Then you told them that this character would appoint his handbag designer daughter as a special advisor and give control of huge chunks of the government to his slum landlord criminal son-in-law. etc. etc. etc... thousands of lies, many, many more examples of lunacy and incompetence. A President who the military would salute and do all that 'boo-ya, USA Hail To The Chief bollocks for despite this President having lied and bought his way out of the Vietnam draft with a non-existent medical problem. Finally, you told the TV executives that people would still support this bloke. The TV company would kick you out on your arse, because it would be too unbelievable, it's nearly as unbelievable as saying that Boris Johnson has done a great job and is a good prime minister. Those drugs I took in the 70's are really fucking my mind up, surely this shit cannot be happening?
Good game, let's cast actors.....
I think Mickey Rourke could pull it off but I think the accent/mannerisms would have to be absolutely nailed on for a part like this. Dunno if he could do it

Dani Devito as his lawyer, Rudolph "Rudy" Giuliani.

Kim Cattrell as Ivana Trump... bit ropey, over the hill, more surgery than Papworth hospital.

Maybe someone like Matt Damon as Steve Bannon...

This could be a fucking great film...

Last edited: