By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
What a fucking difference there was between a proper statesmanlike politician Ed Miliband and sulking, stroppy, wanker Bozo yesterday. While he was being schooled by Millband, Johnson made stupid faces, slouched in his chair like a petulant teenager, then starting playing with is phone, also he ignored Millband's repeated offers to respond to his factual criticisms. This tosser wants to be the new Churchill, he couldn't even be the Churchill dog. The 4th Reich is falling apart before it even gets started. When the food, medicine and unemployment riots start next year because of stupid Brexit - who will he blame then?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I'm just increasingly angry these days, I'm not bothering to waste microns on this government. Priti Patel is another klansperson, she was on the wireless this morning refusing to answer anything she didn't like and seemed to think breaking International law was fine.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I'm just increasingly angry these days, I'm not bothering to waste microns on this government. Priti Patel is another klansperson, she was on the wireless this morning refusing to answer anything she didn't like and seemed to think breaking International law was fine.
Patel is an evil nazi, so she fits right in with this deplorable government.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
21 MPs we kicked out of the Tory party last year by the so-called Prime Minister for refusing to support his Withdrawal Agreement. ALL the Tory candidates had to sign a document of support for the Withdrawal Agreement beofre they were allowed to stand for Parliament in the last election. The WA was a 'fantastic deal, oven ready , a deal that nobody thought he could achieve, a great deal for the UK' - this was the sole campaigning point from the Tories in the election. Now he says the deal is shite?

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
We have a Trump government in the UK.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
We have a Trump government in the UK.
Nah mate, there ain't no government in the Uk, just a bunch of Brexit fancying chancers looking to make a million or two off the back of a really stupid electorate.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Evil god-bothering cunt, DUP MP Sammy Wilson is being a cunt again:

"I didn't have a mask on, should have had it on and am offering no excuse," he said, adding "but it is sad that we have now become like East Germany under the Stasi where members of the public think it is acceptable to act as snoops."

Oh fuck off you retraded, stoneage fucking bigot. Thousands tortured and murdered is the same as you having to wear a face mask and being dobbed in if you don't?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Oh dear the nazis in the Express are getting all irritated because their precious Brexit will delay them getting into EU countries.

Brexiteers react with fury after learning about queues at airports

My favourite comment from the Brexit dildoes is about retaliation against EU visitors when they want to go to Little England. They wanted control, they wanted to leave, now they want all the advantages of being in the EU without being in the EU. Leaving the EU means stupid Brexit retards that you cannot go through the EU customs points because you ain't n the EU any more. It's what you wanted and it isn't 'payback from the EU' or 'punishment'. I think there will be many more fun facts about living in an isolated facist regime that these wankers won't like and they will of course try and find a way of blaming the forrinners.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Imagine saying no to feeding vulnerable hungry kids during a global pandemic....

Can anyone actually imagine doing that... and expecting it to look like anything other that a car crash...?

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Imagine saying no to feeding vulnerable hungry kids during a global pandemic....

Can anyone actually imagine doing that... and expecting it to look like anything other that a car crash...?
Depends on who your audience is. I imagine it went down a treat with those to whom he's beholden.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Depends on who your audience is. I imagine it went down a treat with those to whom he's beholden.
There's more of us... honestly this is the type of shit that lunatics start killing MP's for...

I understand the economics of it... It costs a lot of dough and we're shelling out cash to every fucker left right and center at the minute because they can't work etc... but, Hs2, renovations to palaces, MP's wage rises, PPE contracts, dwarf what is needed right now in order to ensure kids don't starve while not at school... how in fucks name can we still live in a society where kids go hungry unless the state feeds them.

I'd also like to know what audience likes to see kids starve mate...?

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
There's more of us... honestly this is the type of shit that lunatics start killing MP's for...

I understand the economics of it... It costs a lot of dough and we're shelling out cash to every fucker left right and center at the minute because they can't work etc... but, Hs2, renovations to palaces, MP's wage rises, PPE contracts, dwarf what is needed right now in order to ensure kids don't starve while not at school... how in fucks name can we still live in a society where kids go hungry unless the state feeds them.

It seems to cost about £20m per week to give families who get free school meals a £15 quid voucher per kid per week. The summer scheme that Rashford shamed the fuckers into cost £126m for the six weeks it was running.

If we were to estimate that kids get 13 weeks of holidays a year, too fucking much but that's a different question. the cost per year would be £260m. The government has pissed £12bn up the wall on a functional test and trace system, they are spending over £100bn on the HS2 vanity project. The Trident nuclear bollocks is costing over £200bn - a weapon that can never be used, first strike can never happen and retaliation would be obscene, so what is the fucking point?

£260m is fuck all.

The money wasted on HS2 would cover 384 years of the voucher scheme
The money thrown away on the useless test and trace system would have paid for 46 years of the voucher scheme.
The money being spent on Trident - 769 years of the voucher system

£260m is fuck all.

It is a political decision, fuck all to do with the money, just evil batsrads flexing their political muscles.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Nobody likes to see kids starve, but there are a fair few who thoroughly approve of the tough love, hand-on-the-pursestrings-for-all-of-us charade BoJo is shuffling his way through.

And they're not just activist Tories, either.

This isn't unique to the UK, it's just that events have conspired so as to give the world an unambiguous, in-your-face example of the heartlessness of this particular decision. Other ones like it happen all over the world, all the time.

And yes, there are those who like it, even if they feed themselves bullshit justifications like "I had it tough back in the day" or " It'll teach them resilience" or some such tripe. Some don't even do that, and here we are.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Save a quid,starve a kid !!

ElVUDiZW0AY-jCu

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Ban a Tory! I like this:

I expect they will whinge like cunts denied their 'rights' on a football forum. Tough titty! Shops, pubs, bars, cafes can refuse entry to whoever they want, these bastards should not be welcome anywhere.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
Ban a Tory! I like this:

I expect they will whinge like cunts denied their 'rights' on a football forum. Tough titty! Shops, pubs, bars, cafes can refuse entry to whoever they want, these bastards should not be welcome anywhere.
I expect this will be snidely dismissed as more virtue-signalling (which has come to mean any good thing somebody else does that you can't be bothered with),and maybe it is. But if it does prompt the odd bout of whingeing it's well worth it.

One item in the HuffPo article jumped out at me though, if only because I was going to refer to the tweet it's based on in my post above, but then thought better of it because nah, that's too extreme to be fair. But there it is, and he did say:

´Ben Bradley, MP for Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, claimed suggested free school meal vouchers for the children in his constituency “effectively” went to crack dens and brothels.´

To his immense credit, he did later say that the context wasn't as clear as he thought it was...

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
´Ben Bradley, MP for Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, claimed suggested free school meal vouchers for the children in his constituency “effectively” went to crack dens and brothels.´
Ah, skiathos got there before me...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Cunts. The 'Eat Out To Help Out' super-spreader so-called government scheme cost £520m, or twice what it would cost to provide £15 meal vouchers to all the kids on free-school meals during the holidays - and according to proper scientists caused up to 17% of the outbreaks currently fucking the UK up the arse.

The Brexit Fanclub that calls itself the government of the UK is a fucking disgrace and hopefully in 2024 will be permanently removed. The farce that is UK democracy has allowed a party that did not even win a majority of the votes cast to have an unassailable 80 seat majority in Parliament resulting in a sham Parliament.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Both the prime minister and the foreign secretary have said they are looking forward to working with Joe Biden and his team.

Joe Biden says Mini Trump and his band of Brexit fanciers can fuck off. The UK will have to join a very long queue just to get into the queue for talks on trade and if they carry on with their hard Brexit and fucking over of the GFA the queue to get into the queue for joining the other queues will start on the 32nd of February.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Brexit was always a fuck up, a con, a way for JRM and his chums to avoid paying tax, but the latest fuck up of all fuck ups is just a fuck up too far.

That cunt Johnson is calling the EU's offer unacceptable because he refuses to accept that the EU will impose tariffs and quotas if the UK breaks employment, safety or environmental standards set by the EU or the UK unfairly supports businesses so they have an advantage over EU firms - so he says there will be no deal, which guarantees tariffs and quotas. You could not make this shit up.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Gavin Williamson (how is that tosser a government minister?) threatening schools with legal action if they don't force teachers to risk their lives and allow kids to spread Covid to their families. What a fucking shambles.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Gavin Williamson (how is that tosser a government minister?) threatening schools with legal action if they don't force teachers to risk their lives and allow kids to spread Covid to their families. What a fucking shambles.
I think we all know deploying the Royal Navy along the Thames will solve the issue.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I think we all know deploying the Royal Navy along the Thames will solve the issue.
lol I have visions like in that film battleship,farage firing up the engines on HMS Belfast,ac/dc on high volume as he steers it into tower bridge woops......

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Deal or No Deal? Guess who said this after the referendum in 2016:

I cannot stress too much that Britain is part of Europe, and always will be. There will still be intense and intensifying European cooperation and partnership in a huge number of fields: the arts, the sciences, the universities, and on improving the environment. EU citizens living in this country will have their rights fully protected, and the same goes for British citizens living in the EU.

British people will still be able to go and work in the EU
; to live; to travel; to study; to buy homes and to settle down. As the German equivalent of the CBI – the BDI – has very sensibly reminded us, there will continue to be free trade, and access to the single market. Britain is and always will be a great European power, offering top-table opinions and giving leadership on everything from foreign policy to defence to counter-terrorism and intelligence-sharing – all the things we need to do together to make our world safer.

Yep it was that wanker who calls himself the Prime Minister.

Today they are arguing about a fish, it's a British fish, so only British fishermen (or the European companies with boats registered in Britain that the British fishermen sold their licences to) will be allowed to catch this fish, of course they will sell it to Europe because British people only like cod and this fish is a herring, yukk, we don't like herrings, they're foreign fish. The ERG have said that they will vote against the deal, even though they don't know the details because - nobody knows really, they are just cunts who hate foreigners and don't want to pay tax on their offshore wealth.

Even if there is a deal announced, it will still be the biggest fuck up in history, it will be slightly less terrible than trading under WTO rules, or the non-existent Australian option that Johnson likes to tell lies about, but it will still be grim for the UK and Europe.

#REJOIN_EU

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tax dodging cunt Lewis Hamilton placed on 'Diplomatic and Overseas' list by clown cunt PM so the 'tax exile' (cunt who bangs on about how everybody should behave then fucks off so he doesn't have to pay any tax) can get a knighthood.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
"Britons living in Spain barred from Madrid flight in post-Brexit travel row | Brexit | The Guardian" https://amp.theguardian.com/politic...-from-madrid-flight-in-post-brexit-travel-row
Silly cunts went back to Little Ingerlund, and then tried to get out of the isolated regime known as Ukandia to return to the modern, civilised EU. Of course the border Brexits don't like anyone leaving and so tried to make them stay..... Not really, it's just the airlines not understanding the rules and the 'residents' thinking that an NIE document was anything to do with a Resedencia. It's got fuck all to do with Brexit, Spain have shut the doors to anyone who is not a resident in Spain, these folks who have 'NIE documents' need to have Residencia cards because NIE's don't mean diddly squat and would be like someone trying to use a library card as a passport.

Luckily I won't ever get into a pickle like this because I won't ever be going back to Little Ingerlund - even though I do have a proper green card Residencia document, I think I'll stay here and maybe enjoy a bit of FOM throughout Europe.