By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Uk politics...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I don't think there has ever been an argument where in my mind Brexit has ever been made to sound progressive...

I honestly and truthfully gave it a chance, I tried to see from any angle where there would be a benefit for the UK in leaving Europe... I even tried to be a selfish cunt and see how I could exploit it and make myself enough money to fuck off and leave all those left to suffer the brexit benefits.

I am still here, enjoying all the benefits the Tories have given us.

But to get to your point... the argument that Europe is trying to create a United States of Europe and take power away from the UK government...

I could be flippant and just say "good, they're a bunch of useless cunts anyway", but that would be too easy.

The deal we had with Europe was phenomenal. It was the only stage worldwide where we had one of the top seats and where we could influence our future on a global level.

We now don't have that.

We now have deals with Australia and Japan and we actually have to compete with Europe when making trade deals...

There has been nothing so far that has been close to being described as a benefit in my eyes. Things cost more and take way longer to be imported or exported, threats of legal action over Covid Vaccines, the Boarder between Ireland causing another civil war, the home nations wanting to ditch the UK and get back into Europe claiming their independence...

Can anyone actually name a benefit from the UK leaving Europe.

Let's see how long it takes for immigration to be mentioned...
OK, I'll mention immigration! Immigration from the UK to the 27 countries has been totally kyboshed by Brexit, I suppose that would be emigration from where you're sitting.

Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
Not going near the brexit rumble but what gets me is how government officials can openly spout confidential conversations with no recourse…didn’t they sign the secrecy act?

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't think there has ever been an argument where in my mind Brexit has ever been made to sound progressive...

I honestly and truthfully gave it a chance, I tried to see from any angle where there would be a benefit for the UK in leaving Europe... I even tried to be a selfish cunt and see how I could exploit it and make myself enough money to fuck off and leave all those left to suffer the brexit benefits.

I am still here, enjoying all the benefits the Tories have given us.

But to get to your point... the argument that Europe is trying to create a United States of Europe and take power away from the UK government...

I could be flippant and just say "good, they're a bunch of useless cunts anyway", but that would be too easy.

The deal we had with Europe was phenomenal. It was the only stage worldwide where we had one of the top seats and where we could influence our future on a global level.

We now don't have that.

We now have deals with Australia and Japan and we actually have to compete with Europe when making trade deals...

There has been nothing so far that has been close to being described as a benefit in my eyes. Things cost more and take way longer to be imported of exported, threats of legal action over Covie Vaccines, the Boarder between Ireland causing another civil war, the home nations wanting to ditch the UK and get back into Europe claiming their independence...

Can anyone actually name a benefit from the UK leaving Europe.

Let's see how long it takes for immigration to be mentioned.
Not going near the brexit rumble but what gets me is how government officials can openly spout confidential conversations with no recourse…didn’t they sign the secrecy act?
Directly employed... or on a consultancy basis to work round the pay scale and bonus limitations...

Can't see Cummins or any of the other "expert" Gvt advisors being happy with a £25 "love to shop" voucher for all their hard work at the end of the year...

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I'll play along... If were talking about our power to change things. Firstly, things in this country... I begin to be confused...!

A website called Google says...
English law refers to the legal system administered by the courts in England and Wales, which rule on both civil and criminal matters. English law is based on the principles of common law. English law can be described as having its own legal doctrine, distinct from civil law legal systems since 1189.
So this means we have controll of our own laws and have done since the 12th century.

Why did we need to leave Europe to change them...?

If were talking about changing things in Europe and the European laws that have an effect on us... I'm doubly confused...

As a key member of the European Union our vote on matters and our overall influence was significant.. I believe we had around 30 MEP's not sure if that's inclusive of other home nations delegates... as one of the founding member states I believe we enjoyed other significant benefits, not only very favourable terms on trade deals...

After being brexited...

We have zer-fucking-ro of that influence or benefits... nada, zip, zilch.

So as opposed to "taking controll", we've actually given it up?

But the benefit is that we will get £350 million quid every week to build new schools and hospitals... and that these evil Romanian terrorists that will be stealing your jobs, wives, pints, houses, children's teeth etc will no way Pedro be alowed into this country and all those pesky spouse stealing foreign Johnny's will be loaded onto boats and shipped back off to their war torn back water country to cause havoc and smoke shisha pipes all day long.

I may have become a sarky cunt midway through that post...

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
I find some of the other non football debate far more interesting, thought provoking and rewarding than anything to do with Spurs at the moment.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I find some of the other non football debate far more interesting, thought provoking and rewarding than anything to do with Spurs at the moment.
I agree mate... its a good distraction from the circus that's happening in North London at the moment.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
I was reminded how fucking awful we were last season - I watched England play last night and kept forgetting it was the national team not Spurs and I didn't even get a bit angry, I just thought 'oh well, it's fucking Levy innit?'. Very unfair blaming Levy but I blame that cunt and the lying Tory cunts who are trying to justify the destruction of the country they brought about with Brexit by lying about trade deals with Australia that will destroy British farming - yeah, I blame those cunts for everything, especially Levy.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Everyone here in Spain and the rest of the civilised world are looking on in horror at the what the UK has become. Freedom Day will turn the UK into a petri dish for virus mutations that could become vaccine resistant, already the wonderful Bojo AZ vaccine is proving to be a fucking dud - and that's the one I have had. The evil nazi bitch Patel is talking about setting up offshore concentration camps for asylum seekers, the just passed Police and Justice Bill will make any protests illegal if they are not to the liking of the bitch Home Secretary. The new Health Secretary is a fucking ex-banker whose only interest is money - he has predicted 100,000 new cases per fucking day and the so-called PM says now is the time to scrap all the anti-Covid measures. 37 people died today from Covid and that cunt professor Whitty just says that only the vaccine rollout will stop more cases and it will be better for the NHS if people die in the summer than the winter, fuck all about how mask wearing and social distancing could reduce those deaths and infections massively. Long Covid which is fucking up the lives of 100s of thousands of people is totally ignored because those evil Tory cunts spin everything around to death tolls. Again the new so-called health Secretary says that Covid is now like flu, what a total cunt, I have had flu and I recovered in a week or two without permanent organ damage or life altering effects. Patel is threatening the rest of the world with visa restrictions if they don't allow her to break international law and send back asylum seekers. Brexit is fucking the country up the arse and the Tories are blaming Covid - they are talking about bringing in the fucking army to drive lorries because they have driven the EU citizens home. The sleaze and corruption of Tory ministers is running rampant, contracts for mates and donors, fuck all scrutiny and they are bringing in bills to restrict the powers of the judiciary in what they call 'political matters' , I call it thieving. The totally undemocratic FPTP system is going to become even less democratic because they are bringing in voter ID laws to stop young, black, poor people voting on the pretence that voter fraud exists. All the while that lying cunt swans around the country replying 'vaccine rollout' to every question he is asked, wearing his vis jackets and doing his thumbs up Fred Scuttle impression and treating you with total contempt.

How much more will you put up with before you rise the fuck up and stop these cunts? Wouldn't be ironic if we all had to come home from Spain to fight an anti-facist civil war like many Brits did against Franco? Two years, and 6 months before I can apply for Spanish citizenship and burn the passport I have become ashamed of owning.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
They cut the foreign aid budgets for years....

Shameful...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
They cut the foreign aid budgets for years....

Shameful...
Scummy Tory cunts. The foreign aid budget was a fucking percentage of GDP, when the GDP goes down then so does the aid, the lying fucking facist cunts said in their manifesto that they were going to maintain the aid levels, but like everything they say that was another fucking lie.

That evil bitch Patel is making it a criminal offence to rescue assylum seekers at sea, that is against international and maritime law. Protests against the government are going to become criminal activities if they are 'noisy or annoying', Channel 4, a public service broadcasting company that costs taxpayer fuck all is going to be sold off because they dare to criticise the government, the judiciary are being restricted from ruling on anything the government says is political - if this isn't a roadmap to facism then I don't know what the fuck is.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
In terms of currency, the USA spends more on foreign aid than any other country. Of course, being the USA, 65% of that foreign aid is designated for "military assistance" rather than developmental aid, meaning it comes right back to Raytheon and Northrop Grumman.

Does anyone know if it's similar in the UK (I suspect it is),or in Germany, which spends the 2nd highest amount on aid?

Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
In terms of currency, the USA spends more on foreign aid than any other country. Of course, being the USA, 65% of that foreign aid is designated for "military assistance" rather than developmental aid, meaning it comes right back to Raytheon and Northrop Grumman.

Does anyone know if it's similar in the UK (I suspect it is),or in Germany, which spends the 2nd highest amount on aid?
To be fair they SHOULD be made to chop in the lion's share for aid as they are the ones going around unsettling the countries who decide using the dollar isn't such a great thing. Arab uprising anyone? Remember that? Bunch of wotsits.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't think we will have to wait very long before the US or a "coalition" goes off to fight tyranny on foreign shores...

Remember while our economies are recovering from the pandemic a nice little war would set the money machines spinning in the long run... War is good business after all...!!!

The fact we're cutting foreign aid just means every 3rd world shit hole just got considerably shitter... and an even bigger breeding ground for the next batch of western made ideological fighters who will resist against the evil West...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
14m waiting list for the NHS: Yeah OK, am I bovvered?
Rampant corruption and backhanders for cabinet members: Yeah OK.
Tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths through government incompetence: Yeah OK.
Facist Home Secretary deporting people who have lived in UK since they were 2 years old: Yeah OK.
Businesses collapsing, food shortages, staff shortages due to Brexit: Yeah OK.
Totally inadequate education system failing less gifted students: Yeah OK.
A PM who routinely lies to Parliament and the public. Yeah OK.
6 government ministers broke the ministerial code: Yeah OK.
Sleazy lobbying from ex-Tory Prime Minister to lines his own pockets: Yeah OK.
Contracts given to chums with no scrutiny, flushing public money down the toilet : Yeah OK.
Pay £250,000 for special access to PM and Chancellor: Yeah OK.
Government happy and eager to break international law and not honour signed agreements: Yeah OK.
Lie after lie after lie after lie about trade deals and Brexit benefits: Yeah OK.
Alpaca with TB to be put down: Outrage, protests, 100,000 signatures on petition!

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
I don't think we will have to wait very long before the US or a "coalition" goes off to fight tyranny on foreign shores...

Remember while our economies are recovering from the pandemic a nice little war would set the money machines spinning in the long run... War is good business after all...!!!

The fact we're cutting foreign aid just means every 3rd world shit hole just got considerably shitter... and an even bigger breeding ground for the next batch of western made ideological fighters who will resist against the evil West...
_119550077_afghanistan_govtaliban_control_map_20172x640-nc.png

1_rss.png

I guess we have our candidate...

I'm prepared to say before 2025....? Would we see a Euro force sent into re-stabalise the area...? Nah probably not.

I suppose we'll just have to wait for the human rights atrocities to start adding up and the fact that it might start to affect the West's interests somehow or dare I say it some flimsily linked terror atrocity happen on western soil for something to happen...

Then again... the entire world is sat watching ethnic cleansing taking place on Chinese made TV's, Phones and other electronics, without giving a single shit about it...

We deserve to fucking roast to death slowly choking on our own filthy gasses on this fucked up planet...

Last edited:
Motspur Hotspur

Motspur Hotspur

Player in Training.
14m waiting list for the NHS: Yeah OK, am I bovvered?
Rampant corruption and backhanders for cabinet members: Yeah OK.
Tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths through government incompetence: Yeah OK.
Facist Home Secretary deporting people who have lived in UK since they were 2 years old: Yeah OK.
Businesses collapsing, food shortages, staff shortages due to Brexit: Yeah OK.
Totally inadequate education system failing less gifted students: Yeah OK.
A PM who routinely lies to Parliament and the public. Yeah OK.
6 government ministers broke the ministerial code: Yeah OK.
Sleazy lobbying from ex-Tory Prime Minister to lines his own pockets: Yeah OK.
Contracts given to chums with no scrutiny, flushing public money down the toilet : Yeah OK.
Pay £250,000 for special access to PM and Chancellor: Yeah OK.
Government happy and eager to break international law and not honour signed agreements: Yeah OK.
Lie after lie after lie after lie about trade deals and Brexit benefits: Yeah OK.
Alpaca with TB to be put down: Outrage, protests, 100,000 signatures on petition!
Don't even get started on the Badgers!

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Don't even get started on the Badgers!
I think they like killing badgers, they are not cute like Alpacas. They don't need no stinking evidence or experts telling them what to do with badgers, the Tory farming base wanted them culled, so culled they were. I remember a local politician, Lib Dem geezer I think, asking our cunt of a Tory MP (West Dorset mate, slap a blue rosette on a pig and it wins) what the data was on the culled badgers, how many had TB, how many were infectious, how many were killed, what the effect was on the herds - guess what? No cunt knows because they didn't test any and didn't keep any records. I find it very difficult to agree with that wanker Brian May but he had a point about the badgers, of course if there were scientific data that proved the vicious, huge black and white cunts were spreading TB I'd have been out shooting the protestors, sorry I meant badgers.

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
View attachment 1552

View attachment 1553
I guess we have our candidate...

I'm prepared to say before 2025....? Would we see a Euro force sent into re-stabalise the area...? Nah probably not.

I suppose we'll just have to wait for the human rights atrocities to start adding up and the fact that it might start to affect the West's interests somehow or dare I say it some flimsily linked terror atrocity happen on western soil for something to happen...

Then again... the entire world is sat watching ethnic cleansing taking place on Chinese made TV's, Phones and other electronics, without giving a single shit about it...

We deserve to fucking roast to death slowly choking on our own filthy gasses on this fucked up planet...
I don't think we'll see western troops in Afghanistan again anytime soon. Much effective to target weddings with airstrikes. And we can probably sell tickets to watch the hi-tech action on Twitch

NiceOneCyril

NiceOneCyril

Player in Training.
I think they like killing badgers, they are not cute like Alpacas. They don't need no stinking evidence or experts telling them what to do with badgers, the Tory farming base wanted them culled, so culled they were. I remember a local politician, Lib Dem geezer I think, asking our cunt of a Tory MP (West Dorset mate, slap a blue rosette on a pig and it wins) what the data was on the culled badgers, how many had TB, how many were infectious, how many were killed, what the effect was on the herds - guess what? No cunt knows because they didn't test any and didn't keep any records. I find it very difficult to agree with that wanker Brian May but he had a point about the badgers, of course if there were scientific data that proved the vicious, huge black and white cunts were spreading TB I'd have been out shooting the protestors, sorry I meant badgers.
Killing alpacas sounds like a pain in the neck. On a related matter, does anyone know whether the culling of antivaxxers is under consideration? That would have a more immediate effect on public health.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Fucking nutcase anti-vaccine protesters stormed the BBC yesterday "Protesters begin to shout “shame on you, shame on you” with one accusing the corporation of “not giving out the right information” and claiming “they are coming for our f****** children”.

Nutcases are as nutcases does. The 'right information' according to them is that the virus that does not exist is caused by 5G and the actual vaccine they say, does not prevent it but actually causes it (even though according to them it does not exist and is all a hoax) - and autism, don't forget that these fucking retards think vaccines, any vaccines cause autism because their kids were vaccinated and they are thick little fuckwits, I wonder if there could possibly be another reason?

What the fuck are they protesting about? There are no compulsory vaccinations, especially not for children. Do they just want as many people as possible to know that they are fucking deluded and have rejected modern science? Will they be protesting about gay vegetarians next because, there is a rumour going round that the government are going to make it compulsory for everyone to be a gay veggie and own one of those yappy little fucking dogs.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Johnson, March 16 2021: “As I have repeatedly told President Ghani of Afghanistan, our commitment is for the long term … The U.K. is working hard to ensure that there is a viable process, and that we do not see a return to the kind of civil war that I am afraid has bedeviled Afghanistan. I believe that the legacy of this government and this country in Afghanistan … is a proud one. We must ensure that it is not betrayed, and that we leave a legacy in the education of women and the security of the people of Afghanistan that is lasting and that endures.”

Johnson as foreign secretary, February 21 2017: “The whole House can be very proud of the sacrifice made by those 456 British troops who lost their lives [in Afghanistan] over the past 15 years. Hundreds of thousands of women in Afghanistan are now being educated as a result of the sacrifice made by British troops and the investment in that country by the British people. There are people who are now getting food, water and sanitation, which they would not otherwise have received.”

The lying cunt, along with the the fucking 'Mericans and the rest of the coalition have thrown Afghanistan under the bus. Hundreds of British soldiers died for nothing, millions will now live and die under Taliban rule, Afghan women will be abused and degraded, Al Qaeda will be setting up training camps and arming themselves right now. This was all so fucking obvious to anyone with a brain cell in their head - the Taliban could wait for years or decades because they knew that as soon as the western forces withdrew it would be a piece of piss to take back control. Trump, Johnson, Biden and the rest, what a bunch of cunts.

There was never any plan, it was just to get Bin Laden and show the ragheads what a big stick could do. There was never any plan for Iraq, the US with their little poodle Brexitland only ever wave their fucking cocks around not giving a fuck about the lives of their fellow human beings. Cunts, despicable cunts.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Political suicide for the UK and America to go back in.... but someone has to and has to quick before it takes another 20 years to get to to shithouse point we decided we had had enough.

It's bordering on pathetic.

In a week, 20 years has been flushed down the shitter... all those lives of local and liberating troops and civilians.... wasted.

Because they were... ultimately we achieved nothing. Tony Blair.... wonder what that cunt has to say on the matter....?

I'd like to see a Euro force go in... I'd love the UK to be part of that Euro force.... but there isn't one and if there was they wouldn't be soldiers they'd be peace keepers and they would have to ask the nice terrorists to stop the nasty things they do...

Russia must be laughing its arse off at just how fucked up we (the west) managed to make the region and their AK47 toting allies marauding across the country taking capital cities on fucking mopeds as the local forces flee in heavily armoured Humvees and tanks...!!!

Last edited:
Sneeky

Sneeky

Player in Training.
from what I hear from our guys on the ground the majority didn’t want to change their way of life in the first place. The rushkies failed and now the US and allies. Stay out, save lives, save money…pick your fights quietly with force.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Hey, maybe this is a good thing...?

It's another country for the UK to make a world leading, ready made, flag waving, trade deal with...

We could sell them arms to fight their enemies with... we're proper good at that...!!!

Who are their enemies again?

What could they send us in return...?

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
First the Americans hung the Kurds out to dry.

Now the Afghans.

Nobody will ever trust them again.

USspur

USspur

Player in Training.
why can't we all just mind our own business

i dont give a fuck about anyone in the middle east nations. we should never have gone in. how many lives lost in 20 years? how much money pissed away? ridiculous.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
why can't we all just mind our own business

i dont give a fuck about anyone in the middle east nations. we should never have gone in. how many lives lost in 20 years? how much money pissed away? ridiculous.
Really nice. How many innocent lives will be lost now in Afghanistan and the neighbouring countries now you have decided you don't have any responsibility for them? How many people will die because Afghanistan will become the centre of excellence for terrorist training and arming? How many child 'brides' will be raped because you don't give a fuck? How much money will you save and how happy will you be that it's all happening far away and you can ignore it?

You don't give a fuck about vulnerable people in middle East nations, as long as all the bad stuff is happening somewhere else in the world and not the fucking cesspit of greed you live in, you will be happy, Well fuck you.

Why waste money on sick, disabled, mentally ill people or bother with laws to protect the vulnerable? Fuck those cunts, they're not you and those ragheads were not born on the same bit if mud as you, so why give a fuck about them?

Rich, advanced countries have a responsibility to developing countries, ignore that and enjoy the fucking consequences. You think you are special because you were lucky enough to be born where you were and every other cunt in the. world is not as good as you and does not deserve your money or your protection. I know many ex- servicemen who are sickened by the way your country, followed by the UK lapdog have thrown the Afghans to the Taliban wolves. They lost friends and were maimed doing a job they cared deeply about - protecting the innocent, allowing women to be in control of their lives and trying to help build a better life for their fellow human beings and you don't give a fuck, you got Bin Laden, you got Saddam and fuck everybody else.

Fuck you.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
from what I hear from our guys on the ground the majority didn’t want to change their way of life in the first place. The rushkies failed and now the US and allies. Stay out, save lives, save money…pick your fights quietly with force.
Total bollocks. I have spoken to 4 blokes who served there and they saw it very differently. The vast majority of Afghans are terrified of the Taliban, too scared to speak out, too weak to fight. The British forces saw their role as protectors, maybe like Police force and the vast majority of Afghans appreciated that protection and were able to live their lives in a much better way than they could under the Taliban. Save lives? Whose lives? Who would you pick your fight with - 16 year old badly trained and poorly equipped Argentinian conscripts?