By using properspursy.com services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Love the Shirt - Tottenham Forum

Join one of the best Tottenham Hotspur Supporters forums on the interweb, Discuss the ins and outs of our great club with like minded spurs fans from around the world.

Join us!

Tanguy Ndombele

BrooklynYid

BrooklynYid

Player in Training.
Guys, while he may be a fat lazy fuck and all, he also by far our best midfileder. No one can control the ball and the pace of play like he can. When he is on he drives us forward like no one else. I think Lo Celso could get to that level, but as of now N'Dombole is our best. The Dele Alli situation, however, is fucking maddening. Mourinho really is a stupid cunt at times.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I fear our genius French 'scout' whoever the fuck that is has found us another expensive N'useless.........3 strikes and you're out mate, we've had N'jie and N'Koudou, it's beyond a joke, any one of us could do a better job.

Genuinely happy to be proved wrong.
I say he has been much,much better,but as you said it was impossible to get worse.But I have concerns,his fight and the fact he rates himself so highly and speaks of himself in the 3rd person.Thats always a warning to me,means you are full of it,and thats fine if you are ronaldo,perhaps zlatan,but he has done nothing yet except in his mind."you havent seen the best of Tanguy yet" Who the fuck speaks like that?
Decent skills a few times on sunday,but as i said few times someone burst past him and he made no real effort to fight back,if crowds were back he would get shit for that.He has talent but whats in his head worries me most,and some fans getting above themselves saying he is so awesome,well not yet,one whole season of garbage,and a few better games this year,doesnt even make him eriksen or dembele level player yet.
Lets hope he is as good as he thinks,one day.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Zero tolerance of Numpty's
Founding Member
Mourinho really is a stupid cunt at times.
You see, I don't think Mourinho is stupid, he just has this power complex, a chip on his shoulder (which is why he constantly reminds everyone of the titles and cups he's won, when everyone knows anyway) apparently it might be a small man thing? he picks on people in the group who he thinks may have influence, or are possibly a bit arrogant, or whatever and brings them down because of his position - to show 'who is boss' if you like.....sometimes that's not a bad thing, especially if said individual is disruptive, maybe Dele is, I dion't know, but Mourinho keeps saying he's working hard and training well and being professional. So if all that is true then give the lad a game, you've proved your point, you're the big man Mourinho, show some class and say 'well done' for working hard like N'Dombele, he's the reward.....It's not rocket science. If he doesn't get a tune out of Dele then fine, but put him in the band, he saved your bacon on countless occasions last season.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
You see, I don't think Mourinho is stupid, he just has this power complex, a chip on his shoulder (which is why he constantly reminds everyone of the titles and cups he's won, when everyone knows anyway) apparently it might be a small man thing? he picks on people in the group who he thinks may have influence, or are possibly a bit arrogant, or whatever and brings them down because of his position - to show 'who is boss' if you like.....sometimes that's not a bad thing, especially if said individual is disruptive, maybe Dele is, I dion't know, but Mourinho keeps saying he's working hard and training well and being professional. So if all that is true then give the lad a game, you've proved your point, you're the big man Mourinho, show some class and say 'well done' for working hard like N'Dombele, he's the reward.....It's not rocket science. If he doesn't get a tune out of Dele then fine, but put him in the band, he saved your bacon on countless occasions last season.
Whatever his merits he is a king of mind games.Publically destroy a player and put the willies up the rest of the team.Its fine if things go well,but like at chelsea and man utd the end comes awful fast when the players revolt.This isnt Holtby we are talking about here.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Whatever his merits he is a king of mind games.Publically destroy a player and put the willies up the rest of the team.Its fine if things go well,but like at chelsea and man utd the end comes awful fast when the players revolt.This isnt Holtby we are talking about here.
Quite. It was the Chelsea female physio that was his undoing there wasn't it? I don't know Dele's standing in the dressing room and at training, but last year in the docusoap he often seemed to be the life and soul of the party until he started getting subbed and throwing his boots around. Maybe it's diminished and maybe rightly so, but he's a quality player that might need and respond to some guidance, being belittled doesn't seem to be working and it certainly didn't for Pogba either.

edit: I'll put this particular soapbox away now, I fear I'm becoming more boring than usual.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Quite. It was the Chelsea female physio that was his undoing there wasn't it? I don't know Dele's standing in the dressing room and at training, but last year in the docusoap he often seemed to be the life and soul of the party until he started getting subbed and throwing his boots around. Maybe it's diminished and maybe rightly so, but he's a quality player that might need and respond to some guidance, being belittled doesn't seem to be working and it certainly didn't for Pogba either.

edit: I'll put this particular soapbox away now, I fear I'm becoming more boring than usual.
Personally I think dele went off the boil after the robbery incident .

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.
I dont get or agree with the feeling of injustice and mistreatment of Dele at all.
He was a steal at £5m....He was a breath of fresh air and apart from obvious ability, he had an edge to him too....which I liked. He owes us absolutely nothing...but lads...apart from the first 6 games under Mourinho, he hasn't played well for us for over 2 years....he simply hasn't been good enough.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I say he has been much,much better,but as you said it was impossible to get worse.But I have concerns,his fight and the fact he rates himself so highly and speaks of himself in the 3rd person.Thats always a warning to me,means you are full of it,and thats fine if you are ronaldo,perhaps zlatan,but he has done nothing yet except in his mind."you havent seen the best of Tanguy yet" Who the fuck speaks like that?
Decent skills a few times on sunday,but as i said few times someone burst past him and he made no real effort to fight back,if crowds were back he would get shit for that.He has talent but whats in his head worries me most,and some fans getting above themselves saying he is so awesome,well not yet,one whole season of garbage,and a few better games this year,doesnt even make him eriksen or dembele level player yet.
Lets hope he is as good as he thinks,one day.

Does he speak of himself in the 3rd person?

The Cryptkeeper says that N'dombele is a fucking wanker. Sell.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
Does he speak of himself in the 3rd person?

The Cryptkeeper says that N'dombele is a fucking wanker. Sell.
He did an interview couple of weeks back,the one where he kind of dug jose out,and yes he spoke of himself not as I,me but tanguy ndombele.If i can find I will add it.

I am not at the sell stage,but people getting socks out over him after 8 games is a bit premature,but these kids probably suffer that anyway.Would i swap for eriksen right here&now?? wouldnt rule it out,and fair to say I dont really want eriksen back! unless its the one from 3 years ago.

skiathospurs

skiathospurs

Founding Member
I dont get or agree with the feeling of injustice and mistreatment of Dele at all.
He was a steal at £5m....He was a breath of fresh air and apart from obvious ability, he had an edge to him too....which I liked. He owes us absolutely nothing...but lads...apart from the first 6 games under Mourinho, he hasn't played well for us for over 2 years....he simply hasn't been good enough.
Positive if this is his mindset.

EmfPkzSW4AABz8x

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Ok it's all subjective isn't it and I'm talking about Mourinho saying one thing ie good in training, being professional, etc etc. and then not giving him a chance as well as suggesting (personally) that he is as good if not better than Lamela, Moura, N'Dombele all of whom are starting regularly ahead of him. It simply makes no sense to me - if all Mourinho wants are players that charge around the pitch, I'm sure Dele could do that just as well as lamela for example. But he also brings skill, creativity and goals. It's down to Mourinho's petty mind games for me.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
Ok it's all subjective isn't it and I'm talking about Mourinho saying one thing ie good in training, being professional, etc etc. and then not giving him a chance as well as suggesting (personally) that he is as good if not better than Lamela, Moura, N'Dombele all of whom are starting regularly ahead of him. It simply makes no sense to me - if all Mourinho wants are players that charge around the pitch, I'm sure Dele could do that just as well as lamela for example. But he also brings skill, creativity and goals. It's down to Mourinho's petty mind games for me.
If thats all he wants then I'm 100% sure he could do it better that N' Fatbelè...

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
He's turning out all right is old ex-FatBelly. He gets kicked to fuck every game but just shrugs it off, tough bloke, good player, I take back all the beastly things I said about him in the past.

Yid

Yid

Founding Member
He's turning out all right is old ex-FatBelly. He gets kicked to fuck every game but just shrugs it off, tough bloke, good player, I take back all the beastly things I said about him in the past.
I was thinking the very same just this morning but thought if I said owt, it'd bite me in the ass and it'd be my fault he became a fat lazy cunt again...

Now you will shoulder that burden.... thanks.

J.spurs

J.spurs

Founding Member
Tonight summed him up imo. Good and the bad.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
4th Round draw is done. Avoided the big guns still in the comp & drew Burnley.
Honestly, given our form, I'm not confident about any game.

Dorset

Dorset

The Voice Of Reason
Founding Member
Tonight summed him up imo. Good and the bad.
I thought he was just good last night, not £65m good, not great, but if he wants to he can grow into a player I actually want to see in the lineup.

spurious

spurious

Player in Training.
I thought he was just good last night, not £65m good, not great, but if he wants to he can grow into a player I actually want to see in the lineup.
Agreed. I know everyone likes to bang on about his physique, but to all appearances (except, uh, that) he's working hard out there. A bit too clever for his own good around the penalty area, as last night showed, but we've a vastly more dynamic transition with him in the side.

I hesitate to say it above a whisper, but methinks the lads are being given some remedial tutelage on how to press, too.

The Cryptkeeper

The Cryptkeeper

The Aussie Yid
I was thinking the very same just this morning but thought if I said owt, it'd bite me in the ass and it'd be my fault he became a fat lazy cunt again...

Now you will shoulder that burden.... thanks.

Quoted for truth.

Lazy, fat fuck.

Dave

Dave

Player in Training.

anyone chip in for petrol money ?
If Levy's willing to accept a £40m loss on him then I can only assume this is at the insistence of Conte. Great news. Bags of talent but fuck all effort. Bye bye and good riddance.

Don Diaz

Don Diaz

Founding Member
Disgrace of a player really at £50m? - who scouted him? should be sacked as well.

• Love
Reactions: Yid
T

Tottenhamlad

Player in Training.
We have had some real cowardly players over the years but my god this guy and I Thought Paulinho was the worst I have ever seen. Need to get him out the club ASAP

ClemFandango

ClemFandango

Lord High Chief of the Privvy
Apparently there is no obligation to buy Fatty if, and when, Lazio qualify for the Champions League.

So I imagine unless Lazio can negotiate a massive drop in the expected transfer fee, he’ll be heading back to us at the end of the season.

Style And Glory

Style And Glory

On My High Trojan Horse
Apparently there is no obligation to buy Fatty if, and when, Lazio qualify for the Champions League.

So I imagine unless Lazio can negotiate a massive drop in the expected transfer fee, he’ll be heading back to us at the end of the season.
I presume it's Napoli you're referring to.